Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update May 28th

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update May 28th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-28, 21:30

Sanchu wrote:awesome update tants jaan........
yaa i also agree wid u somebody is really needed to remind jalal that RADHA was n8 KRISHNA's wife yaar.......& jalal...is it everytime needed to tell radha-krishna story to just rise the TRP of the next slotted famous serial.........first check jj serial TRP yaar..... Bang  Bang  Bang 

& JALALLUDDIN MOHAMMAD---the newest romeo who doesn't leave a chance to romance wid JO yaar..... hppy  hppy .......I must say.this SR was reaslly needed yaar to fulfill ur longtime supressed *ahem*desires, wishes for ur mohabbat....aww......so sweet........ peace  peace 

guys why i have a strong feeling that in this palace JO,RUQU,JALLU all r just playing chess with each other.it is somehow loke u know ur opponent's trick.so now u r just playing ur trick & calmly waiting 4 CHECK-MATE..... scratch  scratch ........something is fishy here......

& ruqs.uff.i m just irritated wid this woman....b8 surely excited 4 the huge blast on her revealation to the others....  Bang  Bang  Bang   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

& precap------it doesn't matter who has slapped adham.........b8 i m very very happy wid it....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Agar baazi palatkar  , sab kuch Jodha par gir pade toh??

Always welcome, Baby Jaan  hpee  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-28, 21:39

Tanthya wrote:
yaa i also agree wid u somebody is really needed to remind jalal that RADHA was n8 KRISHNA's wife yaar.......& jalal...is it everytime needed to tell radha-krishna story to just rise the TRP of the next slotted famous serial.........first check jj serial TRP yaar..... Bang  Bang  Bang 

& JALALLUDDIN MOHAMMAD---the newest romeo who doesn't leave a chance to romance wid JO yaar..... hppy  hppy .......I must say.this SR was reaslly needed yaar to fulfill ur longtime supressed *ahem*desires, wishes for ur mohabbat....aww......so sweet........ peace  peace 

guys why i have a strong feeling that in this palace JO,RUQU,JALLU all r just playing chess with each other.it is somehow loke u know ur opponent's trick.so now u r just playing ur trick & calmly waiting 4 CHECK-MATE..... scratch  scratch ........something is fishy here......

& ruqs.uff.i m just irritated wid this woman....b8 surely excited 4 the huge blast on her revealation to the others....  Bang  Bang  Bang   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

& precap------it doesn't matter who has slapped adham.........b8 i m very very happy wid it....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

agar firse koi mu hui to iss baar TRP padni toh pakki hai.aur woh bhi huge smmount mein....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 21:41

Jiggy I think ak is collecting all dupatas to make a sexy n hot dress for jave.. To make her look hot as moti:-))))))))

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-28, 21:49

raj roshni wrote:Jiggy I think ak is collecting all dupatas to make a sexy n hot dress for jave.. To make her look hot as moti:-))))))))
god knows raj... maybe its for himself
I mean maybe he's realized how good he looks in a dupatta. hppy
just look at my signature... isn't he beautiful. ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-28, 21:50

raj roshni wrote:Jiggy I think ak is collecting all dupatas to make a sexy n hot dress for jave.. To make her look hot as moti:-))))))))
kyun????benazir se usko compare karna..........better match karega.male banazir..... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 21:57

Sanchu so funny it sounds: "hot" male Ben crazy abt crazy senu
And when he will get a slap uske hosh "thande" ho jaayenge

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-28, 22:05

& this *HOT MALE BENAZIR*'s zakira is NONE OTHER THAN THE KAMINA CHEAPUDDIN......... Bang  Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 22:13

Nd he Will b called cheap-kira :-l)
And like always their leader is jharoo man,(as AM have hairstyle like a jharoo in his head)

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-28, 22:18

Maybe Am wife have biten him with a jharoo on his head for plotting against her bro (nd that's the reason his hair looks like s jharoo)

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-28, 23:00

Sanchu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

agar firse koi mu hui to iss baar TRP padni toh pakki hai.aur woh bhi huge smmount mein....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

shayad wahi chahiye ... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-29, 04:24

raj roshni wrote:Thanks sumana:-))
You ate welcome Roshni .. Feel free to ask any queries ...
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: