Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28 may 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 14:31

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

.I wont blame raman for losing his temper this time..how daring of param to do that ..

sometimes I think even ashok was part of the suicide drama

I'm sure he was.. I don't think Shagun has the brains to do it all on her own

to get a reaction from raman in front of the police...thou one thing he said was right...raman has ishita falling for him and shagun even leaving him hasn't forgotten0him or moved on...he is addictive  luv 

oy neither ashok or shagun have brains hence this idiocy...if they did they would stay away...everything ulta hi palatha hai  hppy 

that's true.. they are all obsessed with him..

hppy  good point.. they never learn do they

this may b where it is a good thing cvs don't listen to us...they would not have long term villains or a show  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 14:38

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

to get a reaction from raman in front of the police...thou one thing he said was right...raman has ishita falling for him and shagun even leaving him hasn't forgotten0him or moved on...he is addictive  luv 

oy neither ashok or shagun have brains hence this idiocy...if they did they would stay away...everything ulta hi palatha hai  hppy 

that's true.. they are all obsessed with him..

hppy  good point.. they never learn do they

this may b where it is a good thing cvs don't listen to us...they would not have long term villains or a show  hppy 

ROFL  blessing in disguise

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-29, 15:00

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

@bold: I couldnt but agree with that point ...  lambu ka haal dekhna tha hppy

once u have been insulted by raman u cant go back and b insulted by anyone else...dhamaal woh nahin hai... hppy 

hppy hppy thats so true ..noone can beat Raman in insulting ..actually if shagun had more self respect she would have really commited suicide

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 15:02

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

once u have been insulted by raman u cant go back and b insulted by anyone else...dhamaal woh nahin hai... hppy 

hppy hppy thats so true ..noone can beat Raman in insulting ..actually if shagun had more self respect she would have really commited suicide

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-05-29, 15:20

hi ladies zu, sarra and shanti, enjoyed your discussions on raman and his eternal followers  hppy 

i don't get a chance to watch the show every day, but at least can read yoru comments and enjoy, thanks

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 15:24

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

rather then dying slowly every day? she is too selfish to die...and more importantly how would she c or b insulted by raman?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 15:28

chitmanas wrote:hi ladies zu, sarra and shanti, enjoyed your discussions on raman and his eternal followers  hppy 

i don't get a chance to watch the show every day, but at least can read yoru comments and enjoy, thanks

join in whether u watch or not...its a lot of fun and v always progress from the0show  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 17:54

chitmanas wrote:hi ladies zu, sarra and shanti, enjoyed your discussions on raman and his eternal followers  hppy 

Join us when you can  long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 17:54

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

rather then dying slowly every day? she is too selfish to die...and more importantly how would she c or b insulted by raman?

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-29, 20:46

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

hppy hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum