Latest topics

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 29May14 "Ishita Raman Ki Mohabbatein" WU+VU+Pics

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 29May14 "Ishita Raman Ki Mohabbatein" WU+VU+Pics

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 16:08

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

it was the only way moob boy could escape his over bearing mother and crying wife was office...raman can have more fun annoying and teasing ishita....ASR wanted Khushi...circumstances r different...samjha karo...

well said sarra  Thumbsup 

moob man had no chance of romanching his wifey gopi for one gopi didnt have one romantic bone nor did the moob man  hppy 

neither did the mother  hppy 

I sometimes wonder how koki had two kids  hppy hppy 

DUTY - Vaanch barhana... hppy heir and a spare

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 29May14 "Ishita Raman Ki Mohabbatein" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-29, 16:46

Tanthya wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hugs for sharing the video Sathya 
 long hug  Kiss  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 17:57

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

well said sarra  Thumbsup 

moob man had no chance of romanching his wifey gopi for one gopi didnt have one romantic bone nor did the moob man  hppy 

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  Raman not going to office to moob man ..  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-29, 18:02

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

exactly its either hospital or police station ..he will hardly left any time for his office

Arre show ka hero hai.. where these guys go to office  hppy
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Only Trinwa's moobs man went to office regularly... Remember once SI told in a off screen segment that she is proud that Khushi changed a workaholic into a house husband...

it was the only way moob boy could escape his over bearing mother and crying wife was office...raman can have more fun annoying and teasing ishita....ASR wanted Khushi...circumstances r different...samjha karo...
Shanthi, Zu ,Abavi ,  Sarra, .. Your discussion is much more interesting than my SBS update yaar ..it is simply hilarious .... I am unable to stop ROFL ing girls ... 
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 18:03

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

kya  confused raman would b proud of us...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 18:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:

Arre show ka hero hai.. where these guys go to office  hppy
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Only Trinwa's moobs man went to office regularly... Remember once SI told in a off screen segment that she is proud that Khushi changed a workaholic into a house husband...

Shanthi, Zu ,Abavi ,  Sarra, .. Your discussion is much more interesting than my SBS update yaar ..it is simply hilarious .... I am unable to stop ROFL ing girls ... 
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

hpee 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 18:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yes the clarity in our thinking is definitely to be proud of  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-05-29, 18:06

Awwh! IshRa is so cute... I can't wait to watch it! ♥

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 18:08

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy raman loves a good insult...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 18:22

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy hppy raman loves a good insult...

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 18:28

thanks Manu I have just read your updated WU uff can't wait for the scene or to watch the segment...the ekta Kapoor being angry was just a joke, it was for her other show where they punk stars...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 18:30

sarra0 wrote:thanks Manu I have just read your updated WU uff can't wait for the scene or to watch the segment...the ekta Kapoor being angry was just a joke, it was for her other show where they punk stars...

Saw on Twitter that this is a promo shoot Sarra

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 18:31

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks Manu I have just read your updated WU uff can't wait for the scene or to watch the segment...the ekta Kapoor being angry was just a joke, it was for her other show where they punk stars...

YHM raman and ishita bit? so they must b starting to show them develop feelings

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 18:41

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hpee  yes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-29, 19:00

OK ...thanks for clarifying .Sarra ... advise me what should I add to the write up as clarification ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 19:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
OK ...thanks for clarifying .Sarra ... advise me what should I add to the write up as clarification ??

Manu u don't have to add as it wasnt part of the segment, but underneath if u want to add a line just to say that it was for Ekta other show and karan seems to being pranked...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 19:06

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hpee  yes

my heart being fast fast

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 19:11

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hpee  yes

my heart being fast fast

it will good as long as they don't make him a pallu holder and keep up the nok jhok

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-29, 19:12

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Manu u don't have to add as it wasnt part of the segment, but underneath if u want to add a line just to say that it was for Ekta other show and karan seems to being pranked...
Hugs for the advise ... Sarra ..
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 19:37

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hpee  yes

my heart being fast fast

it will good as long as they don't make him a pallu holder and keep up the nok jhok

now don't go breaking my heart.. Broken Heart 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 19:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Hugs for the advise ... Sarra ..
 hpee  long hug

long hug 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 19:42

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hpee  yes

my heart being fast fast

nah, i'm sure there will be no heartbreak.. and it will continue great.. they do seem to have realized what the USP is

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 20:02

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

my heart being fast fast

nah, i'm sure there will be no heartbreak.. and it will continue great.. they do seem to have realized what the USP is

i have had to many bad experiences wit indian tv and Ekta...u did not c wat she did to Jalal...i believe it will go horribly wrong more then it will stay right

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-29, 20:04

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i have had to many bad experiences wit indian tv and Ekta...u did not c wat she did to Jalal...i believe it will go horribly wrong more then it will stay right

Broken Heart

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-29, 20:06

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Broken Heart

i now gave u heartburn  Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum