Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spoiler- mms truth out

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-30, 14:21

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Romi character has been immature and while doing these things he has a certain likeability to him his actions u r right is one of immaturity and once he realises0his mistakes can b forgiven and u wouldn't mind...whereas simi has never been a character i have0warned up to...i can understand wanting your husband to b innocent and not a lout but burying your head isn't good either...

I agree .. Romi is redeemable.. and he seems to have given Mihika up after the whole Param-Ishu issue. Simmi, there is a nastiness in her which will be difficult to fix

and one I am not that bothered wit being fixed...she should go to another country wit her perfect husband add leave us in peace

hppy  seconded

the motion is now carried

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-30, 20:46

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

one thing abt Romi is he is doing all this in a very immature and that growing up mistakes way ..so can be pardoned off....its simmi with alll the knowledge if she gets swayed towards shagun or ashok will be beyond irredeemable
exactly. as an adult we learn to take responsibility for our actions. Romi acts without thinking how it might affect people, in fact, those very people who are close to him and care about him. That is the callousness of youth but at the same time we are shown that he does care about the family. Will he learn a lesson and grow up? 
Simmi is a different cup of tea altogether. In the past, for instance, when Ruhi was ill and Ishita took her to the hospital, instead of being worried about the child's health she was more keen on using the opportunity to humiliate the Iyer's. I don't know what to make of her.

thats true simmi has always proved to be a perfect wife for Param the same evilish nature exists in her but Romi can be pardoned if he rectifies his mistakes and I like that Raman has not been very lenient with Romi and been strict with him.

Romi character has been immature and while doing these things he has a certain likeability to him his actions u r right is one of immaturity and once he realises0his mistakes can b forgiven and u wouldn't mind...whereas simi has never been a character i have0warned up to...i can understand wanting your husband to b innocent and not a lout but burying your head isn't good either...

true from before param was shown as cheap simmi never stopped from acting cheap and meany with ishu

I support u gals..let them pack off to dubai  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-30, 22:52

slmu wrote:
Illeana** wrote:Sarra Shanthi see one more   Clap  thanx anusha for sharing     long hug

hppy  yes one more.. they really need to cut down
  hppy many fans will kill us if we continue with our demands of cutting down the spoilers  ROFL  peace

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-31, 00:20

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
exactly. as an adult we learn to take responsibility for our actions. Romi acts without thinking how it might affect people, in fact, those very people who are close to him and care about him. That is the callousness of youth but at the same time we are shown that he does care about the family. Will he learn a lesson and grow up? 
Simmi is a different cup of tea altogether. In the past, for instance, when Ruhi was ill and Ishita took her to the hospital, instead of being worried about the child's health she was more keen on using the opportunity to humiliate the Iyer's. I don't know what to make of her.

thats true simmi has always proved to be a perfect wife for Param the same evilish nature exists in her but Romi can be pardoned if he rectifies his mistakes and I like that Raman has not been very lenient with Romi and been strict with him.

true from before param was shown as cheap simmi never stopped from acting cheap and meany with ishu

Really!! Everyone would be glad to see the back of Simmi, I think. But still we mustn't forget the gravity of Romi's crimes either! I tend to overlook it because he's so cute when he interacts with the elders in the family or Ruhi. But still he had planned to date R*pe Mihika at one point. But he'll reform hopefully.  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 18:59

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

dubai if it has any sense wont let him back in  hppy it will have to b another country...one wit0strong laws so the next time he does this his punishment fits the crime  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 19:02

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Really!! Everyone would be glad to see the back of Simmi, I think. But still we mustn't forget the gravity of Romi's crimes either! I tend to overlook it because he's so cute when he interacts with the elders in the family or Ruhi. But still he had planned to date R*pe Mihika at one point. But he'll reform hopefully.  Twisted Evil

yep he did just like the fake mms is not a small thing in indian society and culture it could have had far reaching consequences had it been other families etc...yet despite that or mayb because no actual harm happened v don't mind if he does realise the mistakes he has made and actually changes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 19:12

Illeana** wrote:
slmu wrote:
Illeana** wrote:Sarra Shanthi see one more   Clap  thanx anusha for sharing     long hug

hppy many fans will kill us if we continue with our demands of cutting down the spoilers  ROFL  peace

ROFL  so true

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 19:14

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yep he did just like the fake mms is not a small thing in indian society and culture it could have had far reaching consequences had it been other families etc...yet despite that or mayb because no actual harm happened v don't mind if he does realise the mistakes he has made and actually changes...

yes true.. Mihika didnt actually get raped and the mms died down.. so i guess if he reforms its ok

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 19:24

slmu wrote:
Illeana** wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  so true

me first in line  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 19:26

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yes true.. Mihika didnt actually get raped and the mms died down.. so i guess if he reforms its ok

i think the likeability of a character also makes a difference as to the outcome u want to happen

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 19:36

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i think the likeability of a character also makes a difference as to the outcome u want to happen

I agree.. none of us would want Param or Simmi to reform  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 20:04

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

nor ashok, shagun or really adi  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 20:10

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

aww, come on.. Adi is a kid who has been led astray

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 20:16

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i knew u would say that, I was waiting  hppy hppy but don't forget pattar dil  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil I really don't care...if they want to sudrofy him I will c if I warm to him...if they don't no loss for me  Bye 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 20:22

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i knew u would say that, I was waiting  hppy hppy but don't forget pattar dil  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil I really don't care...if they want to sudrofy him I will c if I warm to him...if they don't no loss for me  Bye 

yup pattar dil.. even a kid's fate doesn't touch you.. kya karein?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 20:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Adi got off easy at least I am leaving him alive  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 20:28

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  you are being all talk and no action too.. why are Param, Simmi, Apshagun still alive  nty

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 20:31

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy  you are being all talk and no action too.. why are Param, Simmi, Apshagun still alive  nty

Shocked i don't think I have ever suggested these die...i saved that for ruhi  hppy death would b to easy for them...they need to suffer...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 20:35

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shocked i don't think I have ever suggested these die...i saved that for ruhi   hppy death would b to easy for them...they need to suffer...

ROFL  i agree they do need to suffer

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 20:39

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shocked i don't think I have ever suggested these die...i saved that for ruhi   hppy death would b to easy for them...they need to suffer...

i remember homelessness being mentioned as well as many others...also thinking now maybe loss of beauty as well  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 20:46

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i remember homelessness being mentioned as well as many others...also thinking now maybe loss of beauty as well  hppy hppy 

i like loss of beauty  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 20:49

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

v r ever eventive and u wanted them dead  Evil or Very Mad hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 21:06

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

v r ever eventive and u wanted them dead  Evil or Very Mad hppy 

haan re.. this is so much better than death  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-31, 22:21

so nice! i was wondering if they had totally forgotten about the mms and romi

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 12:27

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:so nice! i was wondering if they had totally forgotten about the mms and romi

Yes Pushpa.. I was wondering too.. am glad he's going to get caught for something  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum