Latest topics

DRY CRY will save your makeup, Pankhuri5513

DRY CRY will save your makeup, Pankhuri

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DRY CRY will save your makeup, Pankhuri

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-09, 20:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So Rubel has vowed to INSULT Pankhuri day and night... here we go again.... she will be crying ALL the freaking time... But she can't even properly cry because of her false eye lashes and heavy mascara... we have to endure a painful face trying to emote but cannot because she doesn't want to ruin the makeup... I have found the solution...she should just learn to DRY CRY... I only have to tolerate the awful noise of dry cry..hay.. that's not a problem. I usually watch PKDH on Mute anyways...
Enjoy...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: DRY CRY will save your makeup, Pankhuri

Post by slmu on 2013-04-09, 20:51

ROFL ROFL OMG, you live and learn..

Sabi, what a fountain of knowledge you are turning out to be.. Pankhu, where are you? Quick, take advantage..

And if she does learn the technique and applies it.. the property is safe, because the noise will be enough for everybody to give up cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-04-09, 20:58

Sabrina What a Idea :P

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-09, 21:01

slmu wrote: ROFL ROFL OMG, you live and learn..

Sabi, what a fountain of knowledge you are turning out to be.. Pankhu, where are you? Quick, take advantage..

And if she does learn the technique and applies it.. the property is safe, because the noise will be enough for everybody to give up cheers

That's an idea... Dry CRy with horrible noise might dip the TRP and maybe then we will get some good plots out of CVs head.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-09, 21:06

sameersaagar wrote:Sabrina What a Idea :P

Sameer, i laughed so hard when i saw the Dry Cry episode and was thinking about Pankhuri since then... in Hindi Serial when women cry then dont rub their eyes at all.. they cant because of the heavy make up.. That's why when men cry (on serials) they look so real (Aditya when he was drunk and Avantika slapped him... that was a good episode, sigh...feels like that was from another serial.)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-04-09, 21:09

How about using this idea for Latika versus Sheela & vice-versa it would be total dhamal & completely hilarious & imagine all this in front of Rubal & Anuj
ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-09, 21:12

sameersaagar wrote:How about using this idea for Latika versus Sheela & vice-versa it would be total dhamal & completely hilarious & imagine all this in front of Rubal & Anuj
:lol!: :lol!: ROFL ROFL (Imagining evryone's faces)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-09, 21:16

Oh my, Sheila vs Latika dry crying.. awesome..

But Pankhu will beat them hollow.. she has the voice for it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-09, 21:19

slmu wrote:Oh my, Sheila vs Latika dry crying.. awesome..

But Pankhu will beat them hollow.. she has the voice for it.

Oh my ...a shrilling Dry Cry... Pankhu Istyle... affraid Party2

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-04-10, 07:35

the whole of maharashtra is facing a drought...people played Dry holi to conserve water... Pankhudi too has decided to pitch in...She is a SP soap lead the miseries of the masses are her own..which is no wastage of water even salty ones... :P .. If i did not make sense do excuse me.. overload of daily soap's painful problems has put my mind in a nonsensical mode. Embarassed

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-10, 07:39

Sabi you are truly gifted.

What a brilliant post and I really hope she reads it. She took the job knowing she will be insulted then why cry all the time. Are bahus' supposed to cry 27*7. Then if so let them take your advice. It was a hilarious post I started my day with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

God Bless you.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-04-10, 09:03

So Sab, you are back from Birthday celebration.

I was doubting, if this celebration will result in another birthday.

Let's wait and see.

Dry cry is a novel idea. Definitely, it will save the cost of glycerine

apart from saving the make-up.

You should grant licenses to the CV's.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-10, 10:24

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] OMG, you live and learn..

That's an idea... Dry CRy with horrible noise might dip the TRP and maybe then we will get some good plots out of CVs head.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]..i am rofl!! wow, i dont know about the CV's but the crap that they dish out defi brings out lots of creativity in the viewers(that is us ofc!!)

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-10, 10:27

tweety wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] OMG, you live and learn..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]..i am rofl!! wow, i dont know about the CV's but the crap that they dish out defi brings out lots of creativity in the viewers(that is us ofc!!)

:lol!: Sowme, that is so true.. :sunny: bright side to everything

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-10, 11:10

Dry cry like dry holi and if need apply some opinion she will get needed water to relax. The only good thing out of this as u said CV will realize once the trp goes down and will give some good tracks.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-04-10, 18:09

It will save unnecessary wastage of paper napkins & too much usage of cloth handkerchief. Wink
A green idea:)

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum