Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-29, 23:15

Written update...

The episode starts...
In hospital room...
Police asks from shagun that did anyone blackmailed u..
shagun looks raman who was standing outside...shagun says actually...
raman nd everyone was standing outside...police comes everyone asks what she said..police says whatever she had done was her mistake..nd u have to take care of her...police says to raman that shagun is calling u inside...raman goes in..nd asks that how she is now.
Shagun says say thanks to me..raman asks why..shagun says i didnt gave ur butfrom next time i will not leave u...so keep in mind that from next time u will not insult me...
raman says u r soo cheap thay whenever u will come infront of me u will get insulted..raman leaves from there...

at bhalla house...
Raman was sitting in room...
Ishu comes there nd says that i struggled soo much for speech..she starts her bhasan...
raman says her to stop eating his mind...he calls romi nd says him to show that video to her...romi says thay bhai told me to record this video nd send to him..ishu is happy...romi leaves...
Now raman starts his bhasan nd says that my speech was better..ishu says u will never praise me na..
Raman starts teasing her by saying bad about her speech...ishu says it was better if u didnt heard my speech..raman so i left in middle nd am sorry..ishu asks where u went..raman tells the whole hospital drama to her...ishu says i cant beleive that she is soo cheap raman says exactly...ishu aska hows she now..raman says now come to the point...he says that your speech was very good nd touching also..he smiles nd leaves...
ishita is happy...

In hospital room...
Ashok comes to shagun nd asks why she didnt gave raman's name...
shagun says thats why u came here i thought u care about me..ashok says stop your drama if u gave his name then he was in jail...He leaves.

In morning..
At bhalla house..
Ishita gives tea to mr bhalla..
she goes to toshiji nd tells the menu...toshiji asks her why she accepted the challange...ishu says dont worry i will manage...simi says its chicken not so easy..nd how u will manage we had a fright with her in my marriage..ishu says not need of worry...they talks about ruhi's marriage...ruhi comes nd asls when is my marriage..ev..
romi was going out..raman says keep ur mind on studies..romi says ok nd leaves..
ishu comes to give tea to raman but raman goes in..she follows him...

In room raman was angry bcoz his mobile was not working...
ishu watches this..she asks what happened raman says mobile is not working...he takes other one nd leaves..
ruhi comes there nd advices ishu to gift a new mobile to papa...ishu is happy.
ishu nd ruhi leaves.

Romi nd his friends very talking...
His friend gives the question paper to romi given by bala...
They were happy...

Ruhi nd ishu were chosing mobile for raman...
ishu was busy in selecting punjabi menu...ruhi was not able to select....ishu asks that she will chose but ruhi says no..
Ishu gets busy nd ruhi chooses of her choice nd gets it packed...

Ishu nd ruhi comes to raman's office...
in reception...the manager tells that raman is busy in a meeting...ishu says then it will not be good to disturb him...ruhi says i want to give it..we will call papa he will surely come..ishu says no we should not disturb him he is busy...
The leaves the gift on reception...

at bhalla house...
bua ji comes at house...simi nd toshiji welcomes her...bua asks about ishu nd says that still she didnt came from clinic...simi ives aamras to buaji...bua didnt likes it...
Simi nd toshiji starts taking care of her...

At office...
raman was in meeting...they takes time for lunch...
mihir asks why he is using old mobile..raman says will order new...his manager comes nd gives the gift to raman...
raman asks for what..she tells his wife gave for him...mihir teases that bhabhi gave this..open it..
tandon too forces...raman opens nd finds a pink mobile...
Everyone laughs...mihir says u needed phone nd bhabhi gave u...mihir shows to everyone..raman is angry he says to himself that in my office she insulted me..
screen freezes on his face.

Precap:-precap is same as new promo...
ishu was infront of chicken...she says how i will touch it...ruhi comes nd gives gloves to ishu...
buaji taunts toshiji that her bahu dont know to cook chicken...raman comes nd says she never touched chicken but cooked for u.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-29, 23:35; edited 1 time in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 may 2014 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-29, 23:33

Thanks for the update Jenny ...
Loved Raman's pink phone .. It was hilarious ... 
 ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-29, 23:53

Jenny, thanks for le update!
What an episode!!!! Loving the way things are in the Bhalla household right now. (obviously leaving aside Simmi's extra-long face)
Raman and Ishita, my heart is all yours now.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-05-30, 00:26

Tftwu, Jenny!! Hahahaha! Love Raman's expression when he got da PINK phone!!! It was hilarious!

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 13:42

Thanks Jenny

I so loved the Raman Ishita scene.. the way in the end he said he liked the speech was just terrific  hpee 

Shagun - couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for her.. Ashok is such a heel.

Pink phone scene was so fun.. Tandon and Mihir had the time of their life  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-05-30, 13:56

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny

I so loved the Raman Ishita scene.. the way in the end he said he liked the speech was just terrific  hpee 

True for the first time I felt sorry for Shagun.. Ashok doesnt care about her.. Even Raman was more concerned than him..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-30, 14:00

loved raman ishita scene...and the way it ended sweet but not to much just right....

sorry can't feel any symphaty for shagun...b careful wat u wish for...but was happy the shagun drama didn't last too long..and also loved raman response to her threat.. .

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 14:09

Maria J wrote:

True for the first time I felt sorry for Shagun.. Ashok doesnt care about her.. Even Raman was more concerned than him..

yes.. it became very clear that Ashok doesn't care

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 14:11

sarra0 wrote:

loved raman ishita scene...and the way it ended sweet but not to much just right....

sorry can't feel any symphaty for shagun...b careful wat u wish for...but was happy the shagun drama didn't last too long..and also loved raman response to her threat.. .

yes.. the way he said lamba tha magar senti tha.. perfect scene

you are so hardhearted  hppy  .. but yes I'm glad it didnt last long and he told her off very well.. just like we were discussing yesterday.. she won't get enough of his insults  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-30, 14:35

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

you are so hardhearted  hppy  .. but yes I'm glad it didnt last long and he told her off very well.. just like we were discussing yesterday.. she won't get enough of his insults  hppy

pattar dil...that's me... hppy yep its the only place she will get some emotions...ashok is useless... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 14:42

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

pattar dil...that's me... hppy yep its the only place she will get some emotions...ashok is useless... hppy 

hppy 

simply can't believe the selfishness of the woman.. she did not for a moment imagine what she would put her son through.. thought only what had happened with her .. and of course not for a moment would she have blamed herself

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-30, 14:56

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy 

simply can't believe the selfishness of the woman.. she did not for a moment imagine what she would put her son through.. thought only what had happened with her .. and of course not for a moment would she have blamed herself

she has been selfish from the beginning...she didn't deserve raman...ashok is a better fit but when u have two selfish people there isn't much give...if she cared about her son she wouldnt have poisoned her son against his father...or keep him away from it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-30, 21:09

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hi5 sarra..no sympathies from me too for shagun not at any cost even when she stands on the roads I wont...I need to write this down somehwere so I dont forget  hppy 

I liked the way Raman didnt get scared or worried for her but gave it back nicely  Clap 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum