Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 30 May 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 30 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 19:44

The episode starts with

Maham Anga enters the secret passage and asks the mystery woman to finish eating ... " death from hunger will be painful for you" ... Mystery person declines. Maham shows an old paper with Nakhsha on it ... she wants answer to that naskhsha otherwise the mystery woman's Aulaad will be hurt ! ( Maham makes an awesome negative character )

The woman takes a little bite of the food after. Maham leaves. This mystery ( raaz ) will take  Maham to her manzil ... Seems like her last straw since she fell out of grace in Mughal court ! ( so glad to see Maham again in her Lawrence Of Arabia garb)

Rukiya and Jodha goes to royal hammam Khana . Jodha is making sure uptaan is ready for Rukiya. Rukiya relaxes in royal jacuzzi and asks jodha to bring Shahenshah to the hammam Khana ... She is using her pregnancy to demand his presence at all odd times....

Since shahenshah doesn't have anything better to do.... He comes quickly to the royal bathhouse. He thought jodha had asked him to come ( he came for seconds I guess) ... Kabab Me haddi Rukiya says she has asked for him ... Jalal sits next to Rukiya who asks him to help with her neck pain ... ( all the royals have convenient royal headache at their beck and call)

Jalal realizes jodha might get jealous , so he says I learnt about a tulsi and chandan lep used in war times ( obviously he learnt this from jodha) jodha keeps toying with a cute smile ... " no you need something warm like Haldi, cardamom mixture, you must have learnt that from war times too, right shahenshah?" This is was nice exchange between the lovebirds behind the kabab Me haddi's back

Rukiya asks Jalal to message her back. She says you have jadoo in your hands. Jalal remembers the Jaddoo talk JO JA shared the night before and says jadoo is in the ehsaas. This makes Jodha smile , even with the presence of Rukiya they are still together, reminiscing the same things. 

Dr. Jodha is collecting leaves for medicine .... Love lorn puppy Jalal follows her to the garden.... He asks for some medicine for his heart ache ... Jodha taunts that he had just received a new heart and already it's aching ? Jalal says you taught me love... I was a just a soldier and you turned me into insaan.... ( this can beat any teenage love story ... Next he should make a remix demo tape of love songs sung by Tansen)

Jalal insists that only she has the medicine for his heartache... Jodha says she can't give the medicine here ( in public) ... So he takes her to his room and says .... "You have time for everyone but me .... I remember every second of that night we spent together" .... C'mon jodha ... Give him the second serving .... How much can a man beg?

Jalal says "I just cannot spend any time alone with you ... Someone always interrupts" (yesssssss, that's what we have been saying ) ... She closes her eyes, he wants to kiss her but remembers about a gift he wanted to give her ( ahhhhh, missed opportunity) .... He gifts her a commemorative coin with Radha-Krishna pressed on them ( which JoJa compared themselves to ). Jodha is overwhelmed...

Jodha asks Jalal to closes eyes.... She plants a kiss and then runs away... Jalal smiles broadly like a butchers dog 

Bakhshi comes to rukiya's room and gifts her a painting of a boy so that she can have a healthy baby ... jodha comes to that room. Bakhsi avoids jodha ... Bakshi is aware that her husband is smitten by jodha ... She has started to dislike her since she is the third wheel in their marital life ...

Precap : someone named Chand Banu has left a note for JO JA that her life is in danger ... Jodha wonders who Chand Banu is .

*Update credit: Shesherkobita.

Exclusive to Dhwani Forum. Please do not copy without permission.

Last edited by slmu on 2014-05-30, 22:16; edited 14 times in total

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 30 May 2014

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-30, 20:16

Hey... Bhhagwan ! Ye kya ho gaya so cha tha kiss par precap dekhkar to lagta nahi :-(((

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-30, 20:46

raj roshni wrote:Hey... Bhhagwan ! Ye kya ho gaya  so cha tha  kiss par precap dekhkar to lagta nahi :-(((
Roshni Jo gave Jalal one camera angle kiss ..
 hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-05-30, 20:49

But I don't wanted that yaar ...
Bad luck for me:-]

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 21:15

Updated

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-30, 21:25

meri picture book shanthi... long hug thanks for the WU
waise... remix tape of love songs by tansen ROFL awesome !! SR everyday. hppy hppy
loved the way jallu held jo by the waist today.... and that kissy...
so what if we didn't see it... it's power of suggestion was enough to get my gm roaring... Starry Love
pretty much a filler episode today, with good akdha moments/lollipops... though the ruks samuhik snaan scene made me nauseous... bwak..
somebody drown her by accident please... Wink

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 21:27

Jiggy wrote:meri picture book shanthi... long hug thanks for the WU
waise... remix tape of love songs by tansen ROFL awesome !! SR everyday. hppyhppy
so what if we didn't see it... it's power of suggestion was enough to get my gm roaring... Starry Love
pretty much a filler episode today, with good akdha moments/lollipops... though the ruks samuhik snaan scene made me nauseous... bwak..

Jiggy  long hug 

Why accident? lets make it deliberate  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-30, 21:32

oh... forgot to mention... I wanna smack bakshi silly too... spineless woman... treating jo like this who helped her and her ass of a husband out of prison... Bang
can't stand against her husband but can treat jo like this??disgusting...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 21:34

Jiggy wrote:oh... forgot to mention... I wanna smack bakshi silly too... spineless woman... treating jo like this who helped her and her ass of a husband out of prison... Bang
can't stand against her husband but can treat jo like this??disgusting...

Agree totally..  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-30, 21:37

So the coin was pressed to celebrate their first night together .... Wow!  Now that's what I call a gift!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-30, 21:38

slmu wrote:
waise... remix tape of love songs by tansen ROFL awesome !! SR everyday. hppyhppy

Jiggy  long hug 

deliberate killing of ruks begum-e-khaas would result in a tedious amount of paperwork... hppy
but a little accident... like
"shehenshah, I swear, my fingers slipped by accident and well it didn't help that BEK's hands had bee. conveniently tied ... humaara iraada ekdum paak tha... hum toh nehlaa rahe the... ab woh doob gayi toh hum kya karein... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 21:39

Shesherkobita wrote: So the coin was pressed to celebrate their first night together .... Wow!  Now that's what I call a gift!

I'm totally grossed out at the thought  run

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 21:40

Jiggy wrote:
slmu wrote:

Jiggy  long hug 

deliberate killing of ruks begum-e-khaas would result in a tedious amount of paperwork... hppy
"shehenshah, I swear, my fingers slipped by accident and well it didn't help that BEK's hands had bee. conveniently tied ... humaara iraada ekdum paak tha... hum toh nehlaa rahe the... ab woh doob gayi toh hum kya karein... ROFL

ROFL  ROFL  accidentally deliberate then

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-30, 21:52

Wow! what a beautiful update!!!

Starry Love

keep up your good job!

Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup 

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-30, 21:56

Just wondering ...is it Jo-Jallu image pressed in the coin???

It looks like Krishna & Radha! ( of course it means the same hpee )

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-30, 22:05

Jiggy wrote:
slmu wrote:

Jiggy  long hug 

My fingers were slippery from all the lep I made... So she slipped from my grip....  hppy 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 22:06

harrybird wrote:Just wondering ...is it Jo-Jallu image pressed in the coin???

You are probably right

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 22:06

Shesherkobita wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
slmu wrote:

Jiggy  long hug 

My fingers were slippery from all the lep I made... So she slipped from my grip....  hppy 

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-30, 22:07

harrybird wrote:Just wondering ...is it Jo-Jallu image pressed in the coin???

Hay you are right .... It probably is .... But he did compare himself to krishna .... So technically it's all the same  hppy 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-30, 22:20

firstly thank you shanthi for the awesome picture perfect update  long hug one thing i felt so embarrassed that a emperor like akbar is messaging his wife  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  hell with you CVs   Bang  Bang  Bang   even if she is pregnant its just so unnatural to digest

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-30, 22:22

Illeana** wrote:firstly thank you shanthi for the awesome picture perfect update  :*ohg*:one thing i felt so embarrassed that a emperor like akbar is messaging his wife  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  hell with you CVs   Bang  Bang  Bang   even if she is pregnant its just so unnatural to digest

long hug  

Hmm .. I guess it is dumbing down of the man  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-30, 22:25

slmu wrote:
Illeana** wrote:firstly thank you shanthi for the awesome picture perfect update  :*ohg*:one thing i felt so embarrassed that a emperor like akbar is messaging his wife  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  hell with you CVs   Bang  Bang  Bang   even if she is pregnant its just so unnatural to digest

long hug  

How in the world Rukiya thinks treating Jo JA like servants will win her anything in anybody's heart! That woman is vicious but dumb.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-30, 22:43

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

long hug  

How in the world Rukiya thinks treating Jo JA like servants will win her anything in anybody's heart!  That woman is vicious but dumb.
the CVs actually forgot that they are showing a 16th century love saga and not an 21st century drama Bang   Bang  it is not like rukaiya is the ONLY one who can give birth to a baby   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  so irritated. There are so many, she deserves to be thrown out to the that cave  :evil:Maham please do the honour.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-30, 23:09

Illeana** wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

long hug  

How in the world Rukiya thinks treating Jo JA like servants will win her anything in anybody's heart!  That woman is vicious but dumb.
the CVs actually forgot that they are showing a 16th century love saga and not an 21st century drama Bang   Bang  it is not like rukaiya is the ONLY one who can give birth to a baby   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  so irritated. There are so many, she deserves to be thrown out to the that cave  :evil:Maham please do the honour.

Hi PIKACHU..... Agree with you 100% ... Can't stand her grinding her teeth to show jealousy either .... Sigh .... Soon JO will be preggers too... Wonder what JA will do at that time.... hppy 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-30, 23:15

Shesherkobita wrote:
Illeana** wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

long hug  

Hi PIKACHU..... Agree with you 100% ... Can't stand her grinding her teeth to show jealousy either .... Sigh .... Soon JO will be preggers too... Wonder what JA will do at that time.... hppy 
Pikachu : hellow Sabi pica pica  long hug 
well jalal may open up a spa clinic  hppy  hppy but poor jodha, she will have to make her own lep since there is a shortage of hakim sahiba  Clap

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum