Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 30 May 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 30 May 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 01:04

Shanthi, thank you for the wonderful updates. hpee 

Seriously what is wrong with the CV team Bang  Bang  Bang  or camera men Bang  Bang  Bang  or the edit team Bang  Bang  Bang . Yes the session and the moment was very awesome between Jalal and Jodha but what the .... is that peck all about huh, it looks has tough they were putting a candy in our mouth and then at the last minute pulled it and put it back in their mouth. Teasing Us. I think they did that deliberately twisted minds.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-31, 01:13

Nanayaa623 wrote:Shanthi, thank you for the wonderful updates. hpee 

Seriously what is wrong with the CV team Bang  Bang  Bang  or camera men Bang  Bang  Bang  or the edit team Bang  Bang  Bang . Yes the session and the moment was very awesome between Jalal and Jodha but what the .... is that peck all about huh, it looks has tough they were putting a candy in our mouth and then at the last minute pulled it and put it back in their mouth. Teasing Us. I think they did that deliberately twisted minds.

I don't think she even kissed him... Camera panned in a way to make it look like a kiss but Paridhi was soooo far way .... Sigh.... This is what happens if there is no camaraderie among leads off screen.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 01:13

Jiggy wrote:oh... forgot to mention... I wanna smack bakshi silly too... spineless woman... treating jo like this who helped her and her ass of a husband out of prison... Bang
can't stand against her husband but can treat jo like this??disgusting...
Jiggy,  hpee  am not bothered by her actions today because that might lead to the exposure of her husband Bang . If Jodha tells Jalal about this encounter he maybe curious to find out why she did so after Jodha been nice to her. Hopefully it might lead to her confiding in Jalal about Sharif lust towards Jodha. We can only imagine what would follow next in the state Jalal is in at the moment.

Looks like the CV team is getting ready to reveal the secrets one after the other of all hidden enemies in Jalal's life.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 01:20

Shesherkobita wrote:

I don't think she even kissed him... Camera panned in a way to make it look like a kiss but Paridhi was soooo far way .... Sigh.... This is what happens if there is no camaraderie among leads off screen.
I thought so for a moment and said what is wrong with a peck or kiss on the cheek they can't show us that Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  they all better pull their socks up and show us some smoochy or better still a second SR.  Wink Or else I  will replace them with Tennis and football soon. World cup is just around the corner.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-31, 01:21

I beg to differ here, The Technical team needs  to be applauded ..With the list of Do's N Don't's set by the actor, and the  youth brigade demanding  romance with capital R, the creatives are using all their creativity to provide the same without breaking the actor's Do's n Don't... as well as cater to the audience demand..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 01:33

Tanthya wrote:

I beg to differ here, The Technical team needs  to be applauded ..With the list of Do's N Don't's set by the actor, and the  youth brigade demanding  romance with capital R, the creatives are using all their creativity to provide the same without breaking the actor's Do's n Don't... as well as cater to the audience demand..
Tanthya, @ bold am in that group and highly demanding too ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  and would remain optimistic that the entire JA team will work with those do and don't to give us the best dear. peace

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-31, 01:41

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Tanthya, @ bold am in that group and highly demanding too ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  and would remain optimistic that the entire JA team will work with those do and don't to give us the best dear. peace

This is the BEST they are giving , Nanayaa unless TRP slides and the PH puts its foot down and refuses to entertain the conditions and whims of the actor ... otherwise  the last but clinical move is termination of the show ( which is unlikely)  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 01:58

Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

This is the BEST they are giving , Nanayaa unless TRP slides and the PH puts its foot down and refuses to entertain the conditions and whims of the actor ... otherwise  the last but clinical move is termination of the show ( which is unlikely)  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Tanthya , lets see how it goes. Their love is young and taking baby steps  and they are now getting comfortable maybe that is what they are trying to show. Hopefully something palatable will come our way soon.  long hug  long hug  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-31, 02:04

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Tanthya , lets see how it goes. Their love is young and taking baby steps  and they are now getting comfortable maybe that is what they are trying to show. Hopefully something palatable will come our way soon.  long hug  long hug  long hug

One can always hope !  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-05-31, 04:05

I am not sure why Paridhi took up the show, knowing it is a love story and that there will be intimate moments. The camera tricking usinto thinking she kissed him... Please... The audience is very intelligent. Paridhi is just eye candy". Has no acting skills, is very unprofessional with her touch-me-not attitude. Bad choice, ekta

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-31, 04:24

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Honey dearie, how can they be taking baby steps @ this point if they already took THE HUGE step of SR... I have been always an advocate of the show and the actors and even avoid reading posts in where there is clear hostility to the show and the actors (specially to Paridhi, the girl has lots of "heaters" as well as lovers around) but right now I'm starting to feel annoyed by the nonsense of this girl.  Bang  Bang  Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

First of all, didn't she signed a contract with Ekta?? Was'nt she aware that this was a show based on a so called epic love story and love story means LOVE?? (Huggs, kisses snuggles, cudling, show some skin even little) How come That from the more than 7,000 girls that auditioned for the role, Ms Ekta, a wise business woman chose the ONLY one not willing to do the job she was hired for??

I believe she was already married when she accepted the role so why the drama to do some romantic scenes or a kiss in the cheeck scene? Either or she tricked Ekta and and waited until many (like me, must confess) fell in love with her to "pulled the nails" and start playing diva or Ekta tricked her and wasn't clear enough on what she was expected to do in her role.  I understand sometimes actors dont share good rapport between themselves but they should ACT like if they were best buddies in the world, that's their job.   In yesterday episode (here is still Friday) that scene where they were about to kiss & the bandhi interrupted, Pari even lowered her face like she was going to do a forehead-forehead thing instead of rising it to receive a kiss... This LITTLE details that many must not notice are the ones that leave me with a bad taste and ruin what could have been a perfect scene... confused 

I've been a silent reader of many posts, here and in IF and sometimes get really annoyed because of so much questioning and criticism against Paridhi's acting skills and comparisons with Rajat's expertise.  But now even myself have started questioning and getting the "what if" question on how would have been if another girl would have played Jodha.... Making research against other Indian actresses (I'm not familiar with much of them since this and QH are the first indian serials I have ever watched) putting faces on the character.  Feel sad because the serial really captivated me (QH I dropped it long ago, totally dissapointed me) even though I come from a total different environment in which serials don't leave anything to imagination and kisses are FOR real.... I found the beauty of subtleness (Jalal's bathtube dream blew off my mind completelly)Starry Love  Starry Love   But right now I fell like....  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

Hope no one gets annoyed with my comments, its just my POV.... Even though Im stuck with the show and try to use my imagination as much as possible to fill in the gaps...
 Heart

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-31, 04:29

Manasvi wrote: hpee I am not sure why Paridhi took up the show, knowing it is a love story and that there will be intimate moments. The camera tricking usinto thinking she kissed him... Please... The audience is very intelligent. Paridhi is just eye candy". Has no acting skills, is very unprofessional with her touch-me-not attitude. Bad choice, ekta
Wow, Manasvi, we were like synchronized... Just finished writing a long post saying almost the same....

Bang  Bang

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 06:31

Giannita63 wrote:

Honey dearie, how can they be taking baby steps @ this point if they already took THE HUGE step of SR... I have been always an advocate of the show and the actors and even avoid reading posts in where there is clear hostility to the show and the actors (specially to Paridhi, the girl has lots of "heaters" as well as lovers around) but right now I'm starting to feel annoyed by the nonsense of this girl.  Bang  Bang  Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

First of all, didn't she signed a contract with Ekta?? Was'nt she aware that this was a show based on a so called epic love story and love story means LOVE?? (Huggs, kisses snuggles, cudling, show some skin even little) How come That from the more than 7,000 girls that auditioned for the role, Ms Ekta, a wise business woman chose the ONLY one not willing to do the job she was hired for??

I believe she was already married when she accepted the role so why the drama to do some romantic scenes or a kiss in the cheeck scene? Either or she tricked Ekta and and waited until many (like me, must confess) fell in love with her to "pulled the nails" and start playing diva or Ekta tricked her and wasn't clear enough on what she was expected to do in her role.  I understand sometimes actors dont share good rapport between themselves but they should ACT like if they were best buddies in the world, that's their job.   In yesterday episode (here is still Friday) that scene where they were about to kiss & the bandhi interrupted, Pari even lowered her face like she was going to do a forehead-forehead thing instead of rising it to receive a kiss... This LITTLE details that many must not notice are the ones that leave me with a bad taste and ruin what could have been a perfect scene... confused 

I've been a silent reader of many posts, here and in IF and sometimes get really annoyed because of so much questioning and criticism against Paridhi's acting skills and comparisons with Rajat's expertise.  But now even myself have started questioning and getting the "what if" question on how would have been if another girl would have played Jodha.... Making research against other Indian actresses (I'm not familiar with much of them since this and QH are the first indian serials I have ever watched) putting faces on the character.  Feel sad because the serial really captivated me (QH I dropped it long ago, totally dissapointed me) even though I come from a total different environment in which serials don't leave anything to imagination and kisses are FOR real.... I found the beauty of subtleness (Jalal's bathtube dream blew off my mind completelly)Starry Love  Starry Love   But right now I fell like....  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

Hope no one gets annoyed with my comments, its just my POV.... Even though Im stuck with the show and try to use my imagination as much as possible to fill in the gaps...
 Heart

Giannita,  long hug 

I understand your point of veiw very well and honestly I am a person who do not like criticizing or judging people without clear facts in real life. I keep saying that sometimes we don't have the real facts so we ought to be circumspect in our judgment.

I am not an Indian; like other members of the forum who are and know what they are talking about when they talk about her (Paridhi)

I prefer to keep a positive mind of the episodes if not I will stop watching completely. With regards to the less romantic sences we see some of the tracks don't even gel well so I tend to blame some of this issues on the CV team. For instance today; what was the need to make a King go to a batharea of a queen to give her massage... it was stuipd track Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  if they intended for it to be romantic and show how much despite everything Jalal's mind is on Jodha then they fail completely. Kings don't do that period.  I am from a royal family so I know for a fact  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad you and the servant you sent to get the King would not be spared of punishment and I mean no one would even dare do that anyway; and of course every King have so many wives and children. But this is a serial so they just come up with so many funny stuff. Besides all this it seems to me like some of the romantic moments they are waiting to show later becos if they show us all at once what is there again to see. So they are doing so to keep up the suspense however they are achieving the opposite cos we want all now. I just hope that the coming episodes would be better and both leads would find a common ground to work together for the sake of their fans whatever the problem. hpee 

I love indian movies for along time and continue to Gia, I use to watch QH too I stop becos of so much lies and when Zoya about to  met her father at the orphanage and they made them agured I just started getting bored and then the lead was changed I gave it up long time ago too. Am a very romantic person and want to see more of it with the leads too. I watch Spanish novels from 7 to 9pm and switch to Jodha Akbar at 9pm. too  on Universion channel.My favourtie was In the many of Love, and don't mess with an angel and the Triumph of love. (William Levy and Matie Perroni) So I understand your point that is why I put their culture and customs in perspective when am watching  JA. Cos I love novels either in the form of book or moive.

On that note I still want to hope for the best and see how things goes if I don't like or enjoy what I see I can only advice myself and stop watching it; it's an individual thing I guess how far we want to put up with all of them.

long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-31, 12:35

10q shanthi for the updates

Don't u guys feel the actress playing jodha has put on weight.... She was suppose yo be a young girl..... But there I can't digest what I'm seeing.... Sorry no offense

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 13:13

riyya6 wrote:10q shanthi for the updates

Don't u guys feel the actress playing jodha has put on weight.... She was suppose yo be a young girl..... But there I can't digest what I'm seeing.... Sorry no offense

Welcome Riyya  long hug 

Both Paridhi and Rajat have put on weight

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-31, 14:03

slmu wrote:
riyya6 wrote:10q shanthi for the updates

Welcome Riyya  long hug 

Both Paridhi and Rajat have put on weight
 long hug 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-31, 14:14

Shanthi , Sabi .. These pictorial updates are my favourite ... Hugs girls 
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-31, 15:30

--sumana13-- wrote:Shanthi , Sabi .. These pictorial updates are my favourite ... Hugs girls 
 hpee  long hug
Thanks Manu ...  hpee

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-31, 16:52

Manasvi wrote:I am not sure why Paridhi took up the show, knowing it is a love story and that there will be intimate moments. The camera tricking usinto thinking she kissed him... Please... The audience is very intelligent. Paridhi is just eye candy". Has no acting skills, is very unprofessional with her touch-me-not attitude. Bad choice, ekta

Thank you for saying that .... I'm tired of Creatives thinking that the audience is dumb... She is being very unprofessional...  Evil or Very Mad

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-31, 17:44

Shesherkobita wrote:
Manasvi wrote:I am not sure why Paridhi took up the show, knowing it is a love story and that there will be intimate moments. The camera tricking usinto thinking she kissed him... Please... The audience is very intelligent. Paridhi is just eye candy". Has no acting skills, is very unprofessional with her touch-me-not attitude. Bad choice, ekta

Thank you for saying that .... I'm tired of Creatives thinking that the audience is dumb... She is being very unprofessional...  Evil or Very Mad
it's not fair for us viewers... Scared 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-31, 18:17

riyya6 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

it's not fair for us viewers... Scared 

Riyaaaaaaa long hug  now that's what I call a peck in the cheek.  luv 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-31, 18:27

i understand that you, me and many others are frustrated with yesterday's kiss-or-not issue.... all i'll say is give it some time... romance has just about started.... both Jo and jalal are behaving like bumbling teenagers... SR or No SR.... and its three strikes before you're out right.... hpee 

but i whole heartedly disagree with your no acting skills complaint... ekta is no fool... both Pari and Rajat are excellent actors.... both... and have crackling chemistry...reason why is was still grinning at the Garden meoment and kiss-or-not scene.... both their expressions have that effect on me...
apologies if offended but its my POV that Pari doesn't have no acting skills.... err... double negative.....
... hpee
erm.... see this romance and be glad for akdha romance... hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 

ab toh smile kar do... long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum