Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-30, 22:45

Written update...

The episode starts...
At bhalla house...
Mrs bhalla takes simi in room nd says how we will go out...how ishu will cook without our help...simi says u dont care about her..she took the challange now shw have to struggle...
buaji calls them..
mrs bhalla nd buaji leaves nd simi takes her maid nelu with them..simisays now how u will cook ishu...

Ishita nd ruhi comes house...mr bhalla opens the door...he tells them that everyone left..ishu is helpless..
mr bhalla too leaves...ishu says oh god now what i will do...ruhi asks how u will do ishima..ishu says u r here to help me my small mastercheif...ruhi says ok i will help u...
She asks the menu..ishu tells the whole punjabi menu...ruhi says now small mastercheif nd big mastercheif will cook together....
ishita starts cooking with help of internet nd ruhi too helps her...
in bg 'tere dil ka mere dil se' song plays...

Ishu gets a call from simi...
Simi says to ishu that sorry buaji brought us for shopping... ishu says no worries i will manage u enjoy...simi tells her that buaji wants to eat chicken...ishu is shocked...simi says i tried to convince bua but she wants to ea chicken...
Ishu says how i will cook chicken...
Simi cuts the call nd smiles...

Ishu is restless...she says i never touched chicken or seen it then how i will cook...
she remembers simi's words that her respect is in ishu's hand...
Ishu says i Have to make it...she looks recipe in internet...
she takes the chicken out from fridge nd says its soo pink...she feels bad to touch it...ruhi asks now how u will touch it...ruhi says idea...she gives gloves to ishu...ishu says great idea...she cuts it..
Ruhi supports her...

Dinner time...
Ishu makes the table serve...
ishu says smell of chicken is coming in my hands...ruhi says u washed it so many times..
everyone comes at house....ishu says to simi that everything is ready...
ishu says hello to buaji nd asks how r u...
Buaji taunts toshiji saying that she didnt taught her to say pairi pona...
Ishu says food is ready...ishu serves to simi...she asks whats this..ishu says chicken for u...simi thinks how she made it...

Mihir comes for dinner says pairi pona to buaji...buaji asks about raman...he says he said u all start ur dinner he will be late nd will join after meeting...
she asks where is romi...

Romi gets bala's call..Bala asks that did he got question paper...romi says yes..
bala asks to come to restaurant to get all answers with ur friends...romi asks y he didnt gave before...bala says bcoz thesE were not ready that time..romi thinks that somethig is wrong...

Bala talks with board members..nd tells them that he leaked the papers to romi...everyone says its wrong...bala tells but those papers r wrong...
Bala tells about romi nd his friends to everyone...He says its my plan...he asks everyone to come at restaurant tomo...

Romi comes home nd brings sweets for buaji...ishu tells to buaji that simi told me about ur likes...nd she helped me in making everything...
Mihika comes nd meets buaji...mihir introduces her...
simi tastes the chicken nd finds its not good..but she says its fun ishu will got scolded....

She asks buaji to have chicken...buaji didnt likes it...she says ishu dont know to make chicken...she starts taunting them...
ishu says i made it first time...but from next time will cook better.

Mrs iyer comes in nd shouts at ishu that she touched non veg...
Ishu tries to explain her but she doesnt listens...buaji says to toshiji madhu dont know how to behave...mrs bhalla shouts at madhu nd says to shout at your home not here...madhu says but...
raman comes there nd asks what happened now...
Buaji says to raman that your wife cooked so bad chicken...raman asks one min...raman asks from ishu thar she cooked chicken..ruhi comes to him nd says yes papa ishima was not feeling good to touch chicken but buaji is scolding her...raman stands nd says that buaji why u r soo rude...ishu never touched chicken in her life nd instead of appreciating her u r scolding her...ishu says to buaji that my mother said me not to touch non veg in life..but i cooked for but from next time i will cook better but today plz eat this veg...raman is happy...
Buaji says i will not eat..Nd she says i will not eat chicken nd today will eat this veg...
buaji says u broke your dharam for me...from next time never touch non veg..ishu says ok..Buaji starts eating...i
Romi says bhabhi today u made buaji happy its great...
Raman nd ruhi does a hi 5...Raman smiles seeing ishu...

night time...
Ishu nd her appa were sitting...
Ishu says amma would be so angry...i made chicken nd i broke ur trust...appa says u didnt ate chicken nA...ishu says no...appa says u only cooked...nd amma will not be angry...
Appa makes her laugh...she hugs him.

Precap:-madhu was talking with someone on phone...she says bala is very honest person...
she says i will not tell anyone nd cuts the phone with a smile.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-31, 00:10; edited 4 times in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30 may 2014 written update

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-30, 22:49

jenny ready steady po!   long hug  hpee

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-30, 22:57

Love you Jenny

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-30, 23:45

this simmo  Bang  Bang  maid ko kyun le gayii uska bhi appetizers badhana hain kya  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  thnx jenny  long hug  thoda part missing hain kya?

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-31, 00:12

Finally updated

Sorry for late

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-31, 00:22

Thanks for the update, Jenny!! 
This Simmo is an idiot! She needs to become a bit intelligent if she wants to win any sympathy.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 12:09

Thanks Jenny.

Why did Mrs. I get to say the dialogues that Raman said in the promo? not fair

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 18:55

i was so disappointed wit the episode and it wasnt due to the spoilers but the promo  hppy hppy the promo showed ramen saying those things ishita mum said so y did he only have two lines? the bit where he goes to ruhi and ruhi tells him wat happened was sweet....ishita apologising was to much...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 19:11

sarra0 wrote:i was so disappointed wit the episode and it wasnt due to the spoilers but the promo  hppy hppy the promo showed ramen saying those things ishita mum said so y did he only have two lines? the bit where he goes to ruhi and ruhi tells him wat happened was sweet....ishita apologising was to much...

I know right? I was thinking the same.. when Mrs. I was talking.. I was thinking that's Raman's line .. keep quiet  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 19:34

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i was so disappointed wit the episode and it wasnt due to the spoilers but the promo  hppy hppy the promo showed ramen saying those things ishita mum said so y did he only have two lines? the bit where he goes to ruhi and ruhi tells him wat happened was sweet....ishita apologising was to much...

I know right? I was thinking the same.. when Mrs. I was talking.. I was thinking that's Raman's line .. keep quiet  hppy

hppy hppy me was like raman how u have changed since when did u start wearing a saree  hppy I don't know if they changed it to get her more riled or wat but disappointed  Bang I wanted wat the promo showed

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 19:35

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy hppy me was like raman how u have changed since when did u start wearing a saree  hppy I don't know if they changed it to get her more riled or wat but disappointed  Bang I wanted wat the promo showed

me too  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 20:02

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

me too  Bang  Bang  Bang

another 2to add to ramans list of gayal female  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 20:11

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

me too  Bang  Bang  Bang

Shocked   ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 20:17

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

me too  Bang  Bang  Bang

Shocked   ROFL

shock kyun??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 20:19

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

me too  Bang  Bang  Bang

Shocked   ROFL

shock kyun??

I thought you are calling me a gayal female? i'm shocked because i didnt realize  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 20:24

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarr:lollol: a0 wrote:

Shocked   ROFL

shock kyun??

I thought you are calling me a gayal female? i'm shocked because i didnt realize  hppy

the one who is ghayal is always the last to know  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 20:24

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shocked   ROFL

shock kyun??

the one who is ghayal is always the last to know  hppy hppy 

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: