Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-31, 00:05

credits for this edit to original uploader 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's cute Kissy to Jalal In Caps from Episode 30May14

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 01:25

Manu, you made my day bright. long hug  long hug  long hug  Thanks for the caps at least it made up for the unseen kiss.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-31, 04:39

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, you made my day bright. long hug  long hug  long hug  Thanks for the caps at least it made up for the unseen kiss.
The air kiss u mean dearie.....  hppy 
Would Ekta accept an exchange??  I can volunteer to make the scene hehehehe  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 05:30

Giannita63 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, you made my day bright. long hug  long hug  long hug  Thanks for the caps at least it made up for the unseen kiss.
Would Ekta accept an exchange??  I can volunteer to make the scene hehehehe  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
I tell you Sis, I wish I was a supernatural being I would have just made their companions vanished immediately on the face of the earth and made them I real couple by force so they both would stop this hanging kiss that never seems to materialized. 

lazee  lazee  lazee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-31, 05:42

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
I tell you Sis, I wish I was a supernatural being I would have just made their companions vanished immediately on the face of the earth and made them I real couple by force so they both would stop this hanging kiss that never seems to materialized. 

lazee  lazee  lazee

LOL! and taking into account that both companions are so.....daaaah... eww.... whatever......  Shocked 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 06:50

Giannita63 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

lazee  lazee  lazee

LOL!  and taking into account that both companions are so.....daaaah...  eww.... whatever......  Shocked 
Well,  who knows it could be both of them pulling the strings making our JA adkha land dry of romantico moments  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  due to fear of losing them.

My wish is one of these days they both would leave them both behind in the House damn it and go to JA or Award function together.

I tell you if I have super powers she would be the first to vanish you know what I mean shhh

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-31, 14:18

Nanayaa Ektaa has tried to balance all the sides wisely .. The limitations of Rajat and Paridhi on one side .. The script demand on the other .. And the camera men's angles on the third ... And WE the crazzy fans on the fourth side ...
This os the best she could give 
Its Ok I. Am happy not cribbing about it at all 
 Heart  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 18:16

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 18:39

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa Ektaa has tried to balance all the sides wisely .. The limitations of Rajat and Paridhi on one side .. The script demand on the other .. And the camera men's angles on the third ... And WE the crazzy fans on the fourth side ...
 Heart  Heart
Manu, I get the picture very clear. Also I am not trying to defend Paridhi blindly here either. @ bold we the fans are indeed crazy for this show and we show this love in various ways, if we don't see strong emotions display for the show than it means it is not interesting right. hpee  hpee  hpee 

Having said that my stands is that there are two sides of the coin and so far I see only one side and the other is not in view due to that until I have all sides vivid to get the whole picture I prefer not to judge anyone harshly. When you go on the net and you see pictures of Paridhi and Rajat and hear or read comments of fans you would be surprise how many don't seems to be seeing Jodha and Jalal but rather insisting on Parijat only.( I am a guilt one hands down on this too) Lets say that her husband and family are aware of all these things and putting pressure on her; do you think she can override them taking into consideration of your customs? And what about Rajat's wife to be  are there demands from her end too due to and  insecurities; could this be  affecting both of them performing?

YES they did signed the contract we haven't seen it either to know what all of them agree to either. Is Ekta and the prodution house compromising in order to keep them both and at the same time help their personal life issues or it is the kind of establishment that doesn't care for the personal issues of their staff.

Based on these unknown facts that can be playing an indirect effect here I prefer to just keep a clear heart and mind on Paridhi and Rajat off screen or onscreen issues from  my interest in the serial in order to enjoy it fully.

long hug
Oooh I forget other question I keep asking in my naughty head. Looking at their chemistry it is fierce and impossible to over look so are they both afraid of loving in love with each other and therefore doing their best not to complicated their life... ROFL  I don't have problem with that... ROFL 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-31, 21:07

kissing keeping the face so straight!!  ROFL  ROFL  pari dear didn't you ever kissed tanmay atleast? how can fo kiss somebody keeping your face straight? didn't your nose came in between?  hppy  hppy  cute scene though funny!!

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-31, 21:25

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart  Heart
Manu, I get the picture very clear. Also I am not trying to defend Paridhi blindly here either. @ bold we the fans are indeed crazy for this show and we show this love in various ways, if we don't see strong emotions display for the show than it means it is not interesting right. hpee  hpee  hpee 

Having said that my stands is that there are two sides of the coin and so far I see only one side and the other is not in view due to that until I have all sides vivid to get the whole picture I prefer not to judge anyone harshly. When you go on the net and you see pictures of Paridhi and Rajat and hear or read comments of fans you would be surprise how many don't seems to be seeing Jodha and Jalal but rather insisting on Parijat only.( I am a guilt one hands down on this too) Lets say that her husband and family are aware of all these things and putting pressure on her; do you think she can override them taking into consideration of your customs? And what about Rajat's wife to be  are there demands from her end too due to and  insecurities; could this be  affecting both of them performing?

YES they did signed the contract we haven't seen it either to know what all of them agree to either. Is Ekta and the prodution house compromising in order to keep them both and at the same time help their personal life issues or it is the kind of establishment that doesn't care for the personal issues of their staff.

Based on these unknown facts that can be playing an indirect effect here I prefer to just keep a clear heart and mind on Paridhi and Rajat off screen or onscreen issues from  my interest in the serial in order to enjoy it fully.

long hug
Oooh I forget other question I keep asking in my naughty head. Looking at their chemistry it is fierce and impossible to over look so are they both afraid of loving in love with each other and therefore doing their best not to complicated their life... ROFL  I don't have problem with that... ROFL 
Nanny dear, your posts are so nice and refreshing... You always choose the positive over the negative, that's wise and kind of you!  So sad that things cannot be better for a story that really deserves to be better done.  Anyway we crazy fans will still be faithful and will choose to see what we want to see!!! 
 long hug

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 05:14

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart  Heart

long hug

We the fans want to see more closeness of Jodha and Jalal .. And we shall get it .. May not be bedroom scenes but the emperor and his queen romancing in angoori baag .. And the limitations will be how much the emperor can in presence of all other royalty and soldiers around ...
Su we shall get affectionale scenes like we got in the mega episode Nanayaa ..I felt Parijat were more comfortable with that ...
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum