Latest topics

Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 31 May 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 31 May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 18:34

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2 31st May 2014 Written Episode

The Episode starts with Sulbha Tai acting sweet to Jyoti infront of everyone. She says lets start the rituals and does so. Jyoti looks unhappy seeing her. Sid takes her pics. She brings a saree and a gold necklace for Jyoti. She taunts Anjali. Astha puts a laddo in her mouth to stop her talk. She takes her aside. Anjali and Sojal proceed with the rituals. Astha talks to Sulbha and says everyone knows you here. She says if I tell everyone your truth, you won’t be able to talk to anyone, so please smile and be quiet. Sulbha thinks Asrtha, try as much you want, this time I will do something, I will ruin everyone’s happiness, that Jyoti and her daughter won’t be saved.

Astha thanks everyone for coming in the function, you all also has a surprise. Shlok and Varad looks on and thinks whats the surprise. Lets go wearing the dupatta. Varad gets an idea and goes with Shlok. Astha and Sojal starts dancing. Ladachi…………….plays…………. Shlok and Varad wear sarees and watch them coming in the function. Sid smiles seeing Jyoti happy and thinks about her. He imagines Agnihotris giving Jyoti’s hand to them. Shlok and Varad dance in his imagination.

Actually, Shlok and Varad start enjoying so much that they start dancing. Astha tries to see how are they. She removes their sarees and they smile seeing the men. Anjali laughs. Sulbha opens the rope of the chandelier and it falls. Sid sees it and saves her in the nick of the time. Everyone is shocked. Sulbha tries to escape. Everyone worry for Jyoti. Shlok says thanks a lot Sid. Anjali brings water for Jyoti, which Jyoti refuses. Astha asks where is Sulbha Tai and looks for her. Astha says I think she did this. Shlok gets angry and takes Jyoti to her room.

Jyoti comes in her room. Astha asks her to sit calm. Jyoti says I m fine. Shlok says take rest, I will call doctor. She says I m fin. He says tell me if you need anything. Astha says I think we should leave her alone for some time to relax. Shlok says fine and leaves with Astha. Jyoti says if Sid did not save me today, then…………….. Varad thanks Sid for saving Jyoti. Sid says its fine. Sid says my camera is in and goes with him just to see Jyoti.

Ajju tells Kalindi that its good Sid has saved Jyoti. Kalindi says I wish Jyoti met him before. Ajju says yes, she married Abhay and her life was so bad. She says I saw Anjali laughing for the first time. Kalindi says yes, a good change is always welcome. Sid comes to talk to Jyoti and he worries about her. He says come with me, I will take good care of you, if you get hurt, I feel hurt, I m happy in your happiness, I love you so much. Jyoti is shocked. He holds her hand. Jyoti takes her hand back and asks do you know what are you saying, I don’t love you, but is only your friend.

Sid says I just wanted to tell you, I can live my life alone. Shlok comes to Sulbha. She gets tensed seeing him. She welcome him in the house. Shlok sits and looks around. He says so you live in this state, that you don’t get food. He says no cleanliness, tell me why did you leave from the function without telling anyone. He says answer me. He says if you hurt my sister, then I will make your state worse than Abhay, what happened today, how did it happen, I will find out, and the one who did it, I will make her life hell.

Sulbha says I don’t know anything, I was afraid seeing all that and came home. He threatens her about Abhay disappearing from jail. She cries. He says if you think wrong about my Jyoti, then I will not spare you. She gets worried. Shlok leaves. Astha comes to Anjali and asks what are you doing. Anjali says making badam milk for Jyoti, take it. Astha says you take it. Anjali says do as I say, Astha hugs her and says you are really nice. Varad sees Sid’s camera and takes the memory card. Sid and Jyoti talk. Jyoti says I m married and pregnant. Sid says I want to accept you with your daughter, tell me what is your answer. She says my answer is no.

Astha comes and sees them. She asks what no. Sid says I will leave. Astha thanks him for saving Jyoti. He leaves. Jyoti says leave all this. Astha asks her to drink the milk which Anjali sent. Jyoti says I don’t want. Astha insists and says its good Sid saved you else it would have been a big accident. She leaves. Jyoti thinks did Astha hear everything.

Precap:
Niranjan talks to the board about scholarship program and asks its name. Astha says we should keep it after Anjali’s name. He is shocked.

*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 31 May 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 18:52

thanks shanthi...i don't get wat she thought she would get out of hurting jyoti and or killing her and her daughter...did she think niranjan would support them for life?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-31, 19:00

I like how Shlok threatened Sulbha ... With direconsequences if she harmed jyoti again . But i know she will attempt again and get away scot free again ek baar phir ...

At lease sid cinfessed his feelings .. Jyoti sid make cute couple

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 19:07

--sumana13-- wrote:I like how Shlok threatened Sulbha ... With direconsequences if she harmed jyoti again . But i know she will attempt again and get away scot free again ek baar phir ...

manu that's the thing wats the point of threatening when u wont ever carry it out...all talk and no action...u know shlok didn't run to niranjan asking for permission to threaten her cause niranjan wouldn't have let him go  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 19:08

sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi...i don't get wat she thought she would get out of hurting jyoti and or killing her and her daughter...did she think niranjan would support them for life?

It makes no sense I agree.. I think there will be evidence in the camera or at least I hope

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 19:09

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I like how Shlok threatened Sulbha ... With direconsequences if she harmed jyoti again . But i know she will attempt again and get away scot free again ek baar phir ...

manu that's the thing wats the point of threatening when u wont ever carry it out...all talk and no action...u know shlok didn't run to niranjan asking for permission to threaten her cause niranjan wouldn't have let him go  hppy 

hppy  Jyoti's brothers knew very early on that she was ill treated.. they threatened at that time too but did not check up on her after that.. so they are all talk and no action

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 19:27

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi...i don't get wat she thought she would get out of hurting jyoti and or killing her and her daughter...did she think niranjan would support them for life?

It makes no sense I agree.. I think there will be evidence in the camera or at least I hope

wit this show keep hoping  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 19:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy  Jyoti's brothers knew very early on that she was ill treated.. they threatened at that time too but did not check up on her after that.. so they are all talk and no action

yep shanthi  Bang Bang even ever knowing everything they didn't question y such a supposedly loving father would send his daughter back to hell....having gone there was no phone calls to talk to her or suspire visits or anything...they just forgot about her until it was convenient  Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 19:36

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

wit this show keep hoping  hppy hppy 

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 19:38

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yep shanthi  Bang Bang even ever knowing everything they didn't question y such a supposedly loving father would send his daughter back to hell....having gone there was no phone calls to talk to her or suspire visits or anything...they just forgot about her until it was convenient  Bang Bang 

they are extremely lucky that Jyoti managed to escape her vile husband

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-31, 20:08

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

or unlucky depending on whos view u r looking at it from  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 20:12

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

or unlucky depending on whos view u r looking at it from  hppy 

ROFL  ROFL  true..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-06-01, 19:57

@Shanthi

That is always the matter, You have the main characters saying that if you cause even little hurt, you will not be spared and then conveniently the CVs make them forget the spoken lines, till the next assault comes up  Shocked 

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 20:07

sameersaagar wrote:@Shanthi

That is always the matter, You have the main characters saying that if you cause even little hurt, you will not be spared and then conveniently the CVs make them forget the spoken lines, till the next assault comes up  Shocked 

I agree.. its so annoying this convenient memory losses

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 20:24

slmu wrote:

they should try giving the convenient memory loss to the audience  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 20:24

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

that would be very welcome  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 20:27

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

v can conveniently forget to watch and read  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 20:31

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  that's why they don't share the memory loss drug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 20:40

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy but wat the shows r so bad that they have to have them themselves  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 20:51

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  they seem to

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 21:00

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  they seem to

scratch scratch but they never forget to turn up for work or to make the show crap in the first place up...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 21:02

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  they seem to

scratch scratch but they never forget to turn up for work or to make the show crap in the first place up...

I assume its because they get paid.. what they dish out doesn't matter.. turning up does  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 21:06

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  they seem to

I assume its because they get paid.. what they dish out doesn't matter.. turning up does  hppy

trp don't matter either depending on the show...there r meant to b 3new SP shows in the pipeline...wonder wat will b cut...heard EGB will make way...rumours I think about SC but not sure...that would leave either one more space to find...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 21:11

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  they seem to

trp don't matter either depending on the show...there r meant to b 3new SP shows in the pipeline...wonder wat will b cut...heard EGB will make way...rumours I think about SC but not sure...that would leave either one more space to find...

yes heard EGB is out and there are rumors about SC.. Mahabharat will be finishing soon too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 21:26

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes heard EGB is out and there are rumors about SC.. Mahabharat will be finishing soon too

ah wonder if that's the one then...cause MB was extended to 1year, and wit it hitting 200 episodes it will only b a few months away...that means IPKKND EBP is still safe  Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum