Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 31 may 2014 mahaepisode live written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 31 may 2014 mahaepisode live written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-31, 18:39

Jodha Akbar 31 may 2014 mahaepisode written update

Live update...

The episode starts...
maham comes in her with map and tries to understand it but doesn’t, she says I get confused seeing but she is not helping me what to do, this map is useless, she throws it and says I had hopes from this map but.. she sees map burning on candle and takes it, she again sees map that with heat everything get visible in it, she is beyond happy and says now I am very close to my destination, I have to find these places.javeda stops Rahim and ask him to not run as salima will be angry, Rahim says there is no one with whom I can play, javeda says soon there will be someone to play with you, he says who? she says maybe a girl or a boy, he ask why he don’t come now, javeda says child is in ruks womb now, he will your toy, Rahim runs to jalal and says javeda is saying my toy is in ruks womb, how this can be posible, jalal says she is right, Rahim says I will ask jodha, javeda says to jalal that I am also relative of your child, nobody congrats me, jalal congrats her, he says adham is lucky to have good hearted girl like you, javeda congrats him for child and goes behind Rahim.

hamida ask dasies to give dry fruits to ruks, salima says there is happiness everywhere, hamida says its all because of jodha’s goodness, salima says its also good that jodha and ruks are coming close but I don’t understand one thing, why ruks chose jodha for services as there are many dasies, jalal and jodha started liking each other but ruks make jodha busy all time, she is also a woman, hamida says jodha is great woman have faith, if jodha is with ruks then everything will be fine, salima thinks that ruks calling jodha for service, something is wrong with it, there is something wrong...

Hakim sahiba comes in ruks room...
ruks shows the pic of baby...she says to hakim sahiba that i am becoming mom nd soon my baby will grow...
Hakim sahiba says yes but you have to take this ark becase by having this...it will show the signs that u will that you are pregnant...rukaiya gets angry nd says her to shut...she warns her that walls also have ears so dont say this again that am not pregnant...nd i dont need this ark to show anything...jalal has full trust on me nd he will beleive me simply...
a bandhi listens their convo nd she is shocked...

Jodha nd jalal were sitting outside in night...
They were silent..jodha says u wanted to share many things with then y u r not saying anything...jalal says i wanted but i cant stop myself looking at ur beauty...jodha blushes...jalal scares her saying that there is ant..jodha scares nd goes closw to jalal...jodha asks where its not there...jalal says no problem but am here to take ur care...he says am waiting for our child to come in world..jodha says but first rukaiya begum is going to make u papa...jalal says yeah am happy for this nd waiting for my child to come...he says u nd salima begum are so sweet...i am happy that u r in my life...
jodha nd jalal hugs eachother...

Bandhi goes to mahamanga...
MA says why u disturbed me..bandhi says news is very important...she tells to MA about ruks fake pregnancy...
MA says great..she says to bandhi to not to tell about this to anyone...bandhi agrees...
MA says now come with me i will give ur reward...

They leaves...
MA comes to meet ruks...rukaiya asks why u came here...MA calls the same bandhi...she says to bandhi that u gave me such a nice news...MA gives a drink in bowl to bandhi...bandhi hasitates to drink it...MA makes her to drink..bandhi faints nd falls as it was containing poison..ruks is shocked she says to MA that its wrong i will tell to jalal...MA says i jad done this for u only...ruks is confused...MA tells that she heard ur convo nd told me about ur fake pregnancy...MA says i am happy becaise u also wants to throw jodha out...she says we can be friends as we both want same thing...at last ruks agrees...
MA says this bandhi could tell to anyone but i killed her...ruks says now there will be many questions on her dead body...
MA says that i will manage....

jodha nd jalal were discusing about the baby of ruks...jalal says baby will call u choti ami jaan na..
jodha says yes nd i will simply say to rukaiya begum that i will take care of the baby...jalal teases her by saying that then you will not be able to take time for me...jodha says SEHENSHAH...
a bandhi comes to them nd tells that someone tried to give poison to rukaiya begum...jodha nd jalal are shocked...
They rushes to rukaiya's room..they are shocked to see dead body of bandhi...
rukaiya goes to jalal nd hugs him nd cries...she says i am happy that i am saved...jalal asks but how this happened...ruks tells that this bandhi brought kher for me which i told jodha begum to bring for me...jodha is shocked...
Ruks says when she came i had doubt on her so asked to drink her only...when she drank she fainted...jalal says its ok now...hamida begum comes there saying what i am hearing...ruks goes nd hugs her...rukaiya says i am saved...jalal is angry nd scolds other bandhies that y they didnt took care of her...he says i will give u life punishment...ruks says no jalal its not their fault...maybe its someone else...jalal says our enemies started planing...we have to be carefull...jalal says that from next time u have to be carefull...he says now jodha begum will take care of rukaiya begum...jodha agrees...
Ruks thinks that i am trying to make jodha begum's reputation but am failing...everyone is making her to feel special...
hamida begum says its good that ruks is saved but we have to carefull...jalal leavEs...

outside jalal was standing...
jodha comes to him nd says that it was my fault that i was not with rukaiya begum...
jalal says its not your fault...he says u r very nice...he says u r taking so much care of my coming baby..jalal hugs jodha...

jalal orders aktah khan to make  the security more strong...
Agtah khan tells him that he made many hindu siphai for security but our molvi saheb can be angry neause raajvanshi would be here...jalal says its about my baby...
agtah khan says one news is for u...he tells to jalal about someone who was in their security...now he joined our enemy...jalal says now he is also our enemy we have to carefull...
agtah khan agreees....

Ruks was playing in her room..jodha comes there...
rukaiya says am happy that u came i was getting bore only...jodha  smiles...jodha gives medicine to rukaiya...
rukaiya thinks that because of this drama i have to drink this daily...its so bad in taste...
Rukaiya says i cant drink it...its very bad...jodha says u have to drink...
jodha advices rukaiya to accept hoshiyaar again...ruks denies...
but jodha says hoshiyaar to come in...rukaiya finally accepts him...jodha says i have to leave for temple...rukaiya says sure...jodha leaves...
Ruakaiya says am so happy to get u back...hoshiyar says me too...

Jodha comes to temple...
She asks zakira to come...zakira says am not allowed..jodha says here everyone is allowed...they goes in...jodha prays to god to take care of her family nd no one could hurt them...jodha comes out..
she finds a letter...She says its in urdu...she asks zakira to read...zakira reads..
in letter it was written..save me sEhenshah jalal...chand begum..
jodha says who sent this nd why here...

Jalal was in his room...
bandhi comes nd asks that jodha begum wants to meet u..jalal says bring her nd from next time send jer without my permission...
Jodha comes inside...she says i want to talk with u...jalal says no need of excuses i know u want to come close to me...jodha says its letter for u...read it..
Jalal says dont act..u know na...jodha says read it i dont know anything...jalal says u dont know am illiterate...jodha says no i doesnt know...she asks but y u didnt studied...jalal says that time our situations were not good...
jodha tells about the letter...nd about chand begum
jalal says I don’t know her, jodha says I cant believe you are literate as you know everything, jalals says I never forget anything which I listen but fight with you I forget in minutes, they laughs jalal hugs...

in morning...
jalal, jodha, salima begum nd hamida were talking about chandbegum...
hamida tells about chand begum...they thinks to find her.

Precap:- jodha asks from jalal that how he will find chand begum...
jalal asls from todarmal to tell about her identities...the painter draws a painting as todarmal tells...she says the painting is ready...
Jalal looks at the pic.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-31, 20:25; edited 3 times in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 31 may 2014 mahaepisode live written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-31, 18:50

YAY !! Cutie pie .. Looking forwards to the mahaepisode yaara
 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-31, 19:00

bring it on jenny long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-31, 20:27

Updated

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-31, 20:30

Thanks Jenny  long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-31, 20:33

Hugs. Jenny  long hug I loved the Jodha jalal moments in the show girls .... But they never showed that jodha jalal in detective mode as was shown in the promo !!  
Chand Begum. Ka raaz .. Does not interest me anyway

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-05-31, 20:45

thank you jenny  long hug  long hug  one confusion, Chand Begum...Is chand the name or some title?  ROFL  i know foolish question but still..plz sometime tell me...

And i was right about the Ruk's pregnancy symptoms   Clap    yayy!!

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-31, 20:49

it's raining akdha hugs, hallelujah, it's raining akdha hugs... Wink Wink
thanks fr the wonderful WU jenny long hug
like other maha episodes today was another where only te foundation for a new track was laid... not much progress ...
but oh god... the akdha moments... wow.., how lovely they were... Starry Love
and the number of hugs we got today... ishh... that one ruqlal hug was forgotten in those many akdha hugs.. wow...
I especially loved the emotional scene between jodha and jalal after ruks fake poisoning drama... both were so distraught and talking with choked voices... and then jalal kept his head on jo's shoulder, both overcome with emotion... uff uff uff... what fab acting by pari and rajat... 
as that scene where jo learns jalal is illeterate... how cute was it... I hope that dhakka paigam gets solved soon too...
anghoori Bagh scene was lovely as well... Starry Love  ... omg these two are making me fall all over in love again
honorary mention... today we saw first ever interaction between jalal and javeeda... ROFL

the sources from zee said the truth that maham will expose ruks false pregnancy... waiting for that day

another honorary mention for maham's maurauder map...   hppy  we now have officially harry's invisibilty cloak and map too...  ROFL

precap... how cute was it... jalal's head in jo's lap... Starry Love
now who is this chand begum... I heard humayun didn't like her much...

ruks is getting disgusting and shameless by the day... did you see te great big contrast between jodha and jalal's concern for the baby and then ruks... jalal esp is going to be shattered when the truth gets out... jodha will be there for him though..

btw... who all saw the new promo ... joja caught in a net... Wink Wink

watch for the akdha scenes guys... Starry Love 

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-31, 20:51

oh god... just now saw I've written a bit too much... ROFL ROFL
sorry... got carried away...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-31, 20:56

Jiggy wrote:it's raining akdha hugs, hallelujah, it's raining akdha hugs... WinkWink
like other maha episodes today was another where only te foundation for a new track was laid... not much progress ...
and the number of hugs we got today... ishh... that one ruqlal hug was forgotten in those many akdha hugs.. wow...
I especially loved the emotional scene between jodha and jalal after ruks fake poisoning drama... both were so distraught and talking with choked voices... and then jalal kept his head on jo's shoulder, both overcome with emotion... uff uff uff... what fab acting by pari and rajat... 
as that scene where jo learns jalal is illeterate... how cute was it... I hope that dhakka paigam gets solved soon too...
anghoori Bagh scene was lovely as well... Starry Love ... omg these two are making me fall all over in love again
honorary mention... today we saw first ever interaction between jalal and javeeda... ROFL

the sources from zee said the truth that maham will expose ruks false pregnancy... waiting for that day

another honorary mention for maham's maurauder map...   hppy we now have officially harry's invisibilty cloak and map too...  ROFL

ruks is getting disgusting and shameless by the day... did you see te great big contrast between jodha and jalal's concern for the baby and then ruks... jalal esp is going to be shattered when the truth gets out... jodha will be there for him though..

btw... who all saw the new promo ... joja caught in a net... WinkWink

@Jigs, Dhakka Paigham is redundant as of now. Jalal is so much in love with his Jodha that all the past gila-shikwa is that, past..

The pre-cap scene where Jalal is resting his head in her lap is cuteeee.. I wanna Monday to be here, NOW... This is for the first ever time that I'm wishing weekend away.. Am I crazy or am I crazy??

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-31, 21:05

Sam_0506 wrote:
Jiggy wrote:it's raining akdha hugs, hallelujah, it's raining akdha hugs... WinkWink
anghoori Bagh scene was lovely as well... Starry Love ... omg these two are making me fall all over in love again

another honorary mention for maham's maurauder map...   hppy we now have officially harry's invisibilty cloak and map too...  ROFL

@Jigs, Dhakka Paigham is redundant as of now. Jalal is so much in love with his Jodha that all the past gila-shikwa is that, past..

The pre-cap scene where Jalal is resting his head in her lap is cuteeee.. I wanna Monday to be here, NOW... This is for the first ever time that I'm wishing weekend away.. Am I crazy or am I crazy??
sammy... I know it's not needed... but I want the truth to be out for the sake of truth triumphing over lies... and also because I've wished for it so long that it's like dome residual itch I want to scratch and be done with... and also I want jalal to further dislike maham... hppy

and you're not the only crazy here sam... I've been one every weekend ROFL
weren't the akdha scenes lovely today ?

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 21:12

Cutie Pia,

Thanks so very much for the updates. I am glad we are having varieties of writing updates nowadays it is spicing out the forum very well. Appreciate it very much. hpee  hpee  hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 21:19

Jiggy, I agree with you totally especially @ bold Rukiaya have signed a contract with the devil in disguise mercy poor woman she keeps digging her own grave.

She admits today that her drama is rather having a counter effect yet still she is keeping up appearances I pity her now.

The best moment for me is after the drama Jalal and Jodha's moments  together; the way she put her hand around him and his hair was so romantic and lovely hope we get more of that every single epi and will put up with anything else.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-31, 21:50

Jiggy wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

sammy... I know it's not needed... but I want the truth to be out for the sake of truth triumphing over lies... and also because I've wished for it so long that it's like dome residual itch I want to scratch and be done with... and also I want jalal to further dislike maham... hppy

@Jigs, I know the feeling. I've wanted that paigham issue solved too. I read so many spoilers as to how Rahim baba would find the letter and MA will be parda fashed, but alas, Rahim is busy playing with Javeda. Hence I am just about to give up hope on that one.

Jigs, honestly, since JA has started, my day can be described as "A journey from 7:50 PM to 7:50 PM". I watch eppy and then I wait for another one. I'm that bad... I don't know how I get the work done during the day..  hpee 

Akdha scenes were indeed lovely yaar. They are just finding an excuse to hug nowadays. Jalal was so cute when he said "Jodha Beghum..Makauda.." Heart
Bas I want him to now call her "Jodha" and not tack on Beghum with it.. What say..

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-31, 21:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:

Jiggy, I agree with you totally especially @ bold Rukiaya have signed a contract with the devil in disguise mercy poor woman she keeps digging her own grave.

She admits today that her drama is rather having a counter effect yet still she is keeping up appearances I pity her now.

The best moment for me is after the drama Jalal and Jodha's moments  together; the way she put her hand around him and his hair was so romantic and lovely hope we get more of that every single epi and will put up with anything else.

NANAYAA...  long hug

This is for the pic you have given.... Muahhhh... Such a beautiful moment between them...

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 22:20

Sam_0506 wrote:

NANAYAA...  long hug

This is for the pic you have given.... Muahhhh... Such a beautiful moment between them...

Sam, yes I love this moment alot best scene for me. Manu has already posted the Caps, I picked it from there.  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-31, 22:23

Nanayaa623 wrote:

lovely pic nanayaa... Starry Love
yep... I loved this moment the best... both were so emotional... and looking so comfortable with each other.... both akdha and parijat Wink Wink
ruks never learns from her mistakes... everytime she joined hands with maham she has failed spectacularly and to her own damage... jealousy seems to have burned the mighty brains of the BEK...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-31, 22:34

Sam_0506 wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
honorary mention... today we saw

m first ever interaction between jalal and javeeda... ROFL

@Jigs, I know the feeling. I've wanted that paigham issue solved too. I read so many spoilers as to how Rahim baba would find the letter and MA will be parda fashed, but alas, Rahim is busy playing with Javeda. Hence I am just about to give up hope on that one.

Jigs, honestly, since JA has started, my day can be described as "A journey from 7:50 PM to 7:50 PM". I watch eppy and then I wait for another one. I'm that bad... I don't know how I get the work done during the day..  hpee 

Akdha scenes were indeed lovely yaar. They are just finding an excuse to hug nowadays. Jalal was so cute when he said "Jodha Beghum..Makauda.." Heart
Bas I want him to now call her "Jodha" and not tack on Beghum with it.. What say..

sammy, rahim baba is busy patang udaoing, gudda guddi khelling, kahani sunning and terrace latking hppy
paigam has been food to the microbes in maham's box for months...
and you've essentially described my day too hppy seriously, i've never ever been addicted to a show like I've been to JA
I wish jo herself asks jalal to call her jodha only... or jo Wink

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 22:41

Jiggy, wrote:

lovely pic nanayaa.
yep... I loved this moment the best... both were so emotional... and looking so comfortable with each other.... both akdha and parijat WinkWink
ruks never learns from her mistakes... everytime she joined hands with maham she has failed spectacularly and to her own damage... jealousy seems to have burned the mighty brains of the BEK...
Jiggy that's the point she came across as so intelligent and political know how early but now I don't know where to place her anymore. All her plans seems to be making Jodha and Jalal come closer more even if it is just a few minutes they spend with each  other instead of finding a way out of the mess she created for herself she rather join hands with Maham who has been shrewd in all her dealings with her. At this stage I don't think she is jealousy anymore she is full of animosity towards Jodha and just want to hurt her at all cost. Unfortunately Jalal would be the one who would be later and she be shamed. hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-31, 22:50

girls...
Thanks for appreciating my wu

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-31, 22:55

Jiggy wrote:oh god... just now saw I've written a bit too much... ROFL ROFL
sorry... got carried away...
Jiggy darling we all got carried away ..

Both Jodha and Jala have forgotten all about their painful past amd are looking ahead to their life full of love and he is loving jodha's full u divided attention ...

And jodha is finding herself lost in his arms too often now

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 05:34

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

NANAYAA...  long hug

Sam, yes I love this moment alot best scene for me. Manu has already posted the Caps, I picked it from there.  long hug

You chose the best one ..... The closest scene between them till date ..... This shows the strong loving bonds between jodha and Jalal ..... Much more than any of the SR pics did .... This is true love
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-01, 20:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

NANAYAA...  long hug

You chose the best one ..... The closest scene between them till date ..... This shows the strong loving bonds between jodha and Jalal ..... Much more than any of the SR pics did .... This is true love
 Starry Love 

You are very right about that. They are looking very comfortable day by day.  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum