Latest topics

Maha-Jugad-Episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maha-Jugad-Episode

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-31, 20:49

We JA Fans lap up anything JA. May it even be a Maha Jugad Episode.  hpee I suppose CV's bank on that only to dish out anything under the pretext of anything.. Bang 

Am I the only one or did it really feel like a complete Jode-Jogad of two three normal day episodes done by the CV and PH to create a Maha Episode. There wasn't a clear theme behind the ME, no clear agenda. Any normal Mon to Sat types episode, a few lollies of JA, Ruq'a drama, MA's sparkling whilte teeth, a completely unnecessary filler (cute though) scene of Javeda, etc. Not boring exactly, but not Maha Episode wothy.  Evil or Very Mad 

Salima Beghum showed some shrewd understanding of Ruq's games.I hope she works on it and gives Jala and Jodha some much needed privacy. Hope she learns from Rahim and acts as a grown up, grave cupid.. luv 

There is something seriously wrong with Ruqaiyya. How can anybody sink to such a level in jealousy? Not for a moment has she thought about Jalal. When Jalal comes to know of it.. That day I'm going to laugh like a old time movies rakshas.. Buhaaaaa haaa haaa... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Maha-Jugad-Episode

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-31, 21:16

sammy... (feel like dean Winchester calling you that XD. *fangirls for a few seconds* )
I don't really care if the maha episode served it purpose or not .., and that's because of the sheer number of lovely akdha moments we got to see today... Starry Love
and also because mahaepisodes make tiding over the weekend easier... hppy

ruks... I won't start on her cos then I won't be able to stop... just know that somewhere in Delhi I'll be laughing like a rakshas too with you when her cat gets out of her sequinned asli-resham ka bag... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

mahaepisodes wise... this was the best... so no complaints...
you saw the promo... joja playing detective detective together finally... sharing that invisibility cloak... ish ... Wink 

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-31, 22:05

Jiggy wrote:sammy... (feel like dean Winchester calling you that XD. *fangirls for a few seconds* )
I don't really care if the maha episode served it purpose or not .., and that's because of the sheer number of lovely akdha moments we got to see today... Starry Love

ruks... I won't start on her cos then I won't be able to stop... just know that somewhere in Delhi I'll be laughing like a rakshas too with you when her cat gets out of her sequinned asli-resham ka bag... Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

you saw the promo... joja playing detective detective together finally... sharing that invisibility cloak... ish ... Wink 
Oh.. Deam and Sam..  long hug

Btw, if we both laugh like that, I at Mumbai, you at Delhi, we can start a new trend in laughter club.

Waise kehte sharam ati hai, but I missed the promo Embarassed  It musta be shown when I went to get the munchies.. bad sammy.. grrr.. Now hoping for someone to put the link.. confused

I loved Akdha scenes (when do I not?). But as Salima has caught on to Ruq's act, I want her to try and give them some privacy... For a day (or night) I want her to volunteer as Ruq's Timardari girl and send Ja-Jo on a picnic, overnight..  hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-31, 22:30

Sam_0506 wrote:
Jiggy wrote:sammy... (feel like dean Winchester calling you that XD. *fangirls for a few seconds* )

ruks... I won't start on her cos then I won't be able to stop... just know that somewhere in Delhi I'll be laughing like a rakshas too with you when her cat gets out of her sequinned asli-resham ka bag... Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Btw, if we both laugh like that, I at Mumbai, you at Delhi, we can start a new trend in laughter club.

Waise kehte sharam ati hai, but I missed the promo Embarassed  It musta be shown when I went to get the munchies.. bad sammy.. grrr.. Now hoping for someone to put the link.. confused

I loved Akdha scenes (when do I not?). But as Salima has caught on to Ruq's act, I want her to try and give them some privacy... For a day (or night) I want her to volunteer as Ruq's Timardari girl and send Ja-Jo on a picnic, overnight..  hpee
And someone far far away in Panama will join you both!, hppy

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-31, 22:40

Giannita63 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

and our laughter will resound over the earth,
the scientists will scratch their heads, little babies will cower in fear and go to bed early
and slowly slowly we'll take over the world one giggle at a time... ROFL
buahahahhahahahahahaheheheheeerhojohojo

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-31, 23:10

Sam_0506 wrote:

Sam I second the picnic or they should get lost in the jungle
 notty 
My laughter will echo from NY to join up; but maybe I might feel sad becos Jalal.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-06-01, 00:19

Jiggy wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

and our laughter will resound over the earth,
the scientists will scratch their heads, little babies will cower in fear and go to bed early
and slowly slowly we'll take over the world one giggle at a time... ROFL
buahahahhahahahahahaheheheheeerhojohojo
Fantastic Four of Dhwani.. You, Me, Gianni and Nanayaa... oooohhh la la..  ROFL

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top