Latest topics

Sheila Kejwani or Sheela Ki Jawaani

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sheila Kejwani or Sheela Ki Jawaani

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-31, 23:17

Loved the way Raman says it the first time and. Ishita is shocked ...as she is introduced to Ruhi's new sexy Maths tutor ....
Hilarious yaar
 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheila Kejwani or Sheela Ki Jawaani

Post by hooked on 2014-05-31, 23:36

Oh god yes!! Hilarious moment!!! I am guessing Raman just brought that lady to irritate Ishu and make her all jealous. Our Bhalla is smart alright and knows that his wife does tend to get a bit jealous when it comes to other women and him. heehee!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 05:51

hooked wrote:Oh god yes!! Hilarious moment!!! I am guessing Raman just brought that lady to irritate Ishu and make her all jealous. Our Bhalla is smart alright and knows that his wife does tend to get a bit jealous when it comes to other women and him. heehee!

Naughty naughty Raman .. And he purposely chose the one who will be everything Ishita is not ... Something directly opposite to make her all the more jealous yaar Hooked
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 06:02

hppy hppy wat a name and raman knows how to milk it for wat its worth...along wit she's mine  hppy hppy thou she wasnt acting like a mature person wit an MBA

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 08:32

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy wat a name and raman knows how to milk it for wat its worth...along wit she's mine  hppy hppy thou she wasnt acting like a mature person wit an MBA

Raman is surely a naughty boy at heart .. I wonder if he ever got the chance to be himself like he is now ....when he was with Shagun !! I am sure not !! ... So Ishita brings out this naughtiness in him .. This was something so fresh to watch and hilarious ..
 hppy hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 12:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy wat a name and raman knows how to milk it for wat its worth...along wit she's mine  hppy hppy thou she wasnt acting like a mature person wit an MBA

Raman is surely a naughty boy at heart .. I wonder if he ever got the chance to be himself like he is now ....when he was with Shagun !! I am sure not !! ... So Ishita brings out this naughtiness in him .. This was something so fresh to watch and hilarious ..
 hppy hppy hppy 

from the flashbacks they have shown I doubt it, it looked more like raman was always appreciatin shagun he wouldn't have had time to think of caustic one liners praising shagun is a full time job  hppy ...they showed his character being different then don't think he was the kind then...yep ishita and raman r fun to watch

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 12:26

The best bit of the episode  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:34

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Oh god yes!! Hilarious moment!!! I am guessing Raman just brought that lady to irritate Ishu and make her all jealous. Our Bhalla is smart alright and knows that his wife does tend to get a bit jealous when it comes to other women and him. heehee!

Naughty naughty Raman .. And he purposely chose the one who will be everything Ishita is not ... Something directly opposite to make her all the more jealous yaar Hooked
 hppy hppy 

Raman Bhalla is improving each day!! If he does this now, guess what he'll do when he's in love with our Ishu!!! I am so in love with these two!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 21:53

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy hppy 

Raman Bhalla is improving each day!! If he does this now, guess what he'll do when he's in love with our Ishu!!! I am so in love with these two!

kacha aam pakk raha hai  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 22:01

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy hppy 

I think the thing is that even when he was head over heels in love with Shagun, he did everything on his own. he's never known the comfort of what having a partner in life can truly mean. And being with Ishu is slowly teaching him that.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 22:12

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy hppy 

I think the thing is that even when he was head over heels in love with Shagun, he did everything on his own. he's never known the comfort of what having a partner in life can truly mean. And being with Ishu is slowly teaching him that.

very true, ishita and raman r forging a relationship the kind of which he couldn't and wouldmt get from shagun...it will b nice for him to experience real relationship... from flashbacks it seems to b one sided he gave and she took, he must have spent all his time complimenting her or listening to her complain..both shagun and ashok r takers surprised they survived this long...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 22:17

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

very true, ishita and raman r forging a relationship the kind of which he couldn't and wouldmt get from shagun...it will b nice for him to experience real relationship... from flashbacks it seems to b one sided he gave and she took, he must have spent all his time complimenting her or listening to her complain..both shagun and ashok r takers surprised they survived this long...

they are selfish enough to realize that what they get from each other, no one else will give them .. that's why they have stuck together

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 22:22

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

they are selfish enough to realize that what they get from each other, no one else will give them .. that's why they have stuck together

c could they not get that from some poor unsuspecting fools like raman used to b? that would give each the attention and accolades they think they deserve...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 22:24

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

c could they not get that from some poor unsuspecting fools like raman used to b? that would give each the attention and accolades they think they deserve...

no because at some stage even the poor unsuspecting fools start expecting something in return.. Raman was asking questions about her brainwashing Adi.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 22:34

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

no because at some stage even the poor unsuspecting fools start expecting something in return.. Raman was asking questions about her brainwashing Adi.

the list of things keeps getting longer also if they stay together then there is two less people who will suffer  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 22:36

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

the list of things keeps getting longer also if they stay together then there is two less people who will suffer  hppy 

ROFL  ROFL  i like this one

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 22:43

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  i like this one

excellent analysis of Ashok-shagun relationship!!  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-01, 22:45

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

don't worry shanti, one of these days, the fevicol will stop working and lambu ashok will run away with sheela ki jawani, erhem, i mean the equally lambu khambu param and all problems will be solved cos shagun will go to mental hospital, simmi'll realize her mistake the ishu raman get custody of lill master  hpee 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-01, 22:46

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy , makes sense

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 22:54

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

don't worry shanti, one of these days, the fevicol will stop working and lambu ashok will run away with sheela ki jawani, erhem, i mean the equally lambu khambu param and all problems will be solved cos shagun will go to mental hospital, simmi'll realize her mistake the ishu raman get custody of lill master  hpee 

hppy v have already seen how much lambo loves shagun the hospital proved that...ashok can't run away wit param he is in love wit raman...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 22:55

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Awesome thoughts girls 
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 22:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Awesome thoughts girls 
 hpee  long hug

yes awesome thought alright..

just worried about the lil master.. but no worries.. Ishu the mahaan bahu will fix him  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-01, 23:03

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy v have already seen how much lambo loves shagun the hospital proved that...ashok can't run away wit param he is in love wit raman...

wow baby, aisa kya?  affraid i thought he was after ishu..........now, raman ki harem bana doh and he'll have one a day with him like the apple that keeps the doc away  hpee 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 23:03

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

Awesome thoughts girls 
 hpee  long hug

just worried about the lil master.. but no worries.. Ishu the mahaan bahu will fix him  hpee
Sometimes I feel Mrs Iyer .. Would definitely be the best one to bring him back into the fold ... Correct his attitude towards his father ... Help him see the reality .. Poor boy has been handled by the wrong persons all his life ...  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 23:03

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

Awesome thoughts girls 
 hpee  long hug

not while lambu or shagun is around...u may actually need to kill them after all  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum