Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 31st May 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 31st May 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 00:33

Romi is shown on the balcony. He is walking up and down and writhing in pain since he's had too much of the chicken curry cooked by Ishita. Ishita sees him and comes to enquire. She asks him why he had to have so much of the curry and he tells her that he had to since it was the first and last time she'll be cooking chicken. They laugh and Romi says that a Punjabi has a big heart as well as a big stomach and he can digest stones leave alone a pesky chicken. Ishita offers him digestive tablet so that he gets better.

Mihir and Mihika are talking outside. Mihika is very angry at the way Ishita had been humiliated over something like making chicken. She warns Mihir that after they get married she will not put up with stuff like that from his family. Mihir assures her that she wouldn't have to. He then praises Ishita bhabi for the way she deals with all bitter situations with so much sweetness and love. He says Mihika should learn from her sister. Mihika then responds by saying that Ishita akka is unique and she can never be like her. Also she doesn't like sweets. To which Mihir hugs her and says he likes spicy things as well. Mihika laughs and then forces him to get into his car and leave since it's getting late. All Mihir's pleas about him being her to-be husband falls on deaf ears.

In their bedroom, Raman is walking about. Ishita comes in and Raman begins with his taunts. He teases her about the fine acting she put up in front of Buaji and mimics her. Ishita tells him that she said what she felt but Raman wouldn't understand what being honest is. Raman says that whatever it is, she managed to win even a woman like Shaila Bua. A phone call comes from Mr. Mehta and Raman takes out his new pink phone. Ishita begins to laugh on seeing his phone. He hangs up and starts scolding her for it. She says that he has really bad taste but Raman tells her that this is the phone that she'd gifted him and embarrassed him at his work place. She tries to explain that it was Ruhi's choice but he calls her 'cheap madrasan' and leaves in a huff after telling her to do whatever she wanted with the phone! Ishita continues laughing and thinks Ruhi had wanted to turn her father into Shahrukh but has instead made him into Pinky Kumar!

Next morning Romi is talking to Bala on the phone. He assures him that he's coming to the Northern Tadka restaurant. As he leaves, he runs into Shravan who's ready to go to school. Shravan calls Ruhi to hurry up. Ishita is getting Ruhi's tiffin ready. Raman comes and taunts her for getting up late. She packs Ruhi's bag and the two kids leave in a rush. Ishita and Raman have another of their fights. Ishita tells him that he very well knows that she had to leave in the middle of the night for an emergency. He says, she's not the only doctor in the world who also has to manage a family. Ishita notices that Ruhi had left her maths book and leafs through the pages while Raman goes on and on about how Ruhi will get a scolding today all because of Ishita. Ishita cuts him short and tells him that Ruhi is doing very badly in math and her book is full of red marks and mistakes. She tells Raman that he should help out Ruhi. He asks her to do it because he is very busy to which she replies that she also works and manages household work. It's not rocket science but just a matter of good time management. She tells him that she herself does not like math. It's her weak point and Raman should sit with Ruhi every evening for two hours. She'll manage everything else. Raman asks her to add two plus two. When she doesn't reply, he taunts that she doesn't know the answer. When Ishita say it's 4, he says, there you know it. As it is, Ruhi is in class one and isn't studying trigonometry. Ishita says he should take out time for their daughter. Raman leaves but while leaving thinks that Ruhi shouldn't suffer because of the arguments between her parents. He must do something to ensure Ruhi performs better in math.

Bala is waiting for Romi at the restaurant. Other  board members are also present there unobstrusively. When Romi shows up Bala asks him why he has come alone. Romi tells him that the rest had other work. Bala explains that he'll mark out the questions that are important and asks Romi to take out the paper. Romi does and Bala catches his hand. He calls the board members who come and take the paper. They circulate it among themselves and then ask Bala to stop his drama. It turns out to be a shopping list. Bala is shocked.

Meanwhile, Ishita returns home. She's thinking to herself that even if Raman refuses to help Ruhi out with her math, she'll take up the challenge and make sure that their daughter comes first in math in their class. On entering the house, she sees a decked up young lady sitting at the dining table with Raman who seems to be very impressed with stuff he's reading about the said lady off his phone. Ishita comes in and finds out that Raman is planning to hire this woman as Ruhi's math tutor. Her name turns out to be Sheila Kejwani which Ishita wrongly hears as 'Sheila ki jawani'. Raman keeps saying things like 'she's mine' instead of 'she's my choice' adding coal to the fires of jealousy burning within Ishita Bhalla's heart. Ishita takes him aside and says that their child needs a parent's attention. Not a tutor who'll be more busy with Raman than with Ruhi. Raman says he thinks that this lady is the best option for Ruhi and thus his decision is final. Ishita leaves in a fury but before leaving Raman asks her to say bye to Sheila. Ishita tells them to enjoy and leaves.

At Romi's college, the board members are furious with Bala while Bala is furious with Romi. He asks Romi how he can lie like this. Romi then tells the board that it was Bala who had asked for 10 lakh rupees when the boy had approached him for some guidance. The board asks Romi why he hadn't complained to them. The fellow replies that he was related to Bala and also since Bala's wife was the principal, he didn't dare to complain. Bala launches at Romi. Vandita comes in and is shocked at the scene before her. Romi is asked to leave and Vandita is informed of the situation. The board end up suspending both Vandita and Bala for the fiasco.

Ishita is waiting in front of Ruhi's school. Shagun comes there. Ishita goes up to Shagun and asks her how her health was. Before Shagun can respond, Aditya comes there. He asks Ishita not to talk to his mother. He knows Ishita doesn't care about Shagun's well-being and he says to Shagun that she shouldn't have come. She should have stayed at home and rested. They leave. Ishita is troubled. Ruhi runs up to her at that moment. Ishita asks where Shravan was. Ruhi replies saying that Shravan had left during the third period when his name had been announced. Ishita is worried on hearing that.

Precap: Mrs. Iyer is talking on the phone. She says, Bala is very honest and needs to be supported. She says she won't tell Ishita anything about this. The camera pans away and we see Ishita standing at the door listening to the phone conversation. She looks angry.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-06-01, 01:40; edited 3 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 31st May 2014 Written Update

Post by candy on 2014-06-01, 00:44

thanks Rihika.. WinkWink

Romi was like nautanki .... idiot !! always he is gettin escaped... Bala emoted well.. True anger of being trapped for Wat he have not done..

Ishita laughing out seeing the pink mobile was too good hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 00:53

Candy, you're welcome!!  long hug 
Despite all the drama, today's episode was quite enjoyable, no? What with those cute IshRa moments?
And yes, Romi, your day of judgement is coming soon! I felt so bad for Bala. I have a soft corner for him.  Wink 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 05:47

Oh Wow .. Rikhia you did this WU !!
Great job for a first timer ... Looking forwards to more updates from you !!
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-01, 07:31

Rikhia .... This is a fantastic job.... You are a wonderful writer.  Thumbsup

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-01, 10:20

RIKHIA
wow..yaar i have no words to appreciate u...awesome wu yaar
Thanks alot yaar for helping me

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 12:10

thanks for the update, overall an enjoyable episode ishita and raman  hppy hppy doesn't leave a moment to tease her...

like v were saying before there is a likeability in romi.. even knowing and seeing the drama romi was going to create the first scene wit him and ishita was cute, where for her feelings he eat the chicken...me to me to me to have a soft spot for bala I am glad they r not dragging it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 12:25

Hooked.. what a fab update... you are a natural  long hug 

Enjoyable episode .. Raman teasing Ishita was just too good.. Sheila ki jawani .. Sheila Kejwani... tumne kya suna  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:07

--sumana13-- wrote:Oh Wow .. Rikhia you did this WU !!
Great job for a first timer ... Looking forwards to more updates from you !!
 hpee long hug 

Thank you, Manu!!! I just filled in for Jenny! And since it was a saturday night and I had a lot of time to spare, I decorated it a bit with the pics! Am soo very glad you liked it!! Means such a lot coming from you!!  Kiss Kiss

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:09

Shesherkobita wrote:Rikhia .... This is a fantastic job.... You are a wonderful writer.  Thumbsup

Thanks Sabi!!! Am so glad you liked it!!  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:10

cutie pai :-) wrote:RIKHIA
wow..yaar i have no words to appreciate u...awesome wu yaar
Thanks alot yaar for helping me

Thanks Jenny!!!! You're welcome and sending you lots of love, yaara!! hug1

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:14

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update, overall an enjoyable episode ishita and raman  hppy hppy doesn't leave a moment to tease her...

like v were saying before there is a likeability in romi.. even knowing and seeing the drama romi was going to create the first scene wit him and ishita was cute, where for her feelings he eat the chicken...me to me to me to have a soft spot for bala I am glad they r not dragging it...

I know!!I am so enjoying the Ishita-Raman interactions nowadays!! I just want him to remain like this even after they fall in love. As in the anger would be subdued then but he just seems to be the kind who'd get a lot of amusement from teasing his beloved!!!
And I love the spoilers for the coming week. They are dealing with the Romi episode excellently. And please let's start a fan-club just to appreciate the awesomeness that is Bala!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:16

slmu wrote:Hooked.. what a fab update... you are a natural  long hug 

Enjoyable episode .. Raman teasing Ishita was just too good.. Sheila ki jawani .. Sheila Kejwani... tumne kya suna  ROFL  ROFL

hehe..Glad you liked it!!

And Ishita and Raman have totally captured my imagination. I just adore those two and especially when they get together! I am sure Raman is going through the tutor drama just to get Ishu jealous so that she'd never again ask him to help Ruhi with her homework!  Wink 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 21:20

hooked wrote:

And Ishita and Raman have totally captured my imagination. I just adore those two and especially when they get together! I am sure Raman is going through the tutor drama just to get Ishu jealous so that she'd never again ask him to help Ruhi with her homework!  Wink 

He's clever Raman.. knows exactly what buttons to push with Ishita

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 21:22

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update, overall an enjoyable episode ishita and raman  hppy hppy doesn't leave a moment to tease her...

I know!!I am so enjoying the Ishita-Raman interactions nowadays!! I just want him to remain like this even after they fall in love. As in the anger would be subdued then but he just seems to be the kind who'd get a lot of amusement from teasing his beloved!!!
And I love the spoilers for the coming week. They are dealing with the Romi episode excellently. And please let's start a fan-club just to appreciate the awesomeness that is Bala!!

i cant c that he was like that wit shagun...but yeah wit ishita he will never leave a moment to tease her sheila ki jawani  hppy and she is mine  hppy I am also hoping they don't turn him into mush...like now wit his anger softened and sharp comments, barbs, one liners is perfect and suit him and the show....

yep me too happy wit the spoilers for the coming week...hopefully no new promo that will disappoint  hppy thou I only read about mms coming out this week...not exam scandal...

i also love bala relationship wit ishita...appreciate away

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 21:23

hooked wrote:

thou I have to say two hours of math every night and then all other homework seems excessive...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:24

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

He's clever Raman.. knows exactly what buttons to push with Ishita

exactly! Raavan Kumar!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:29

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i cant c that he was like that wit shagun...but yeah wit ishita he will never leave a moment to tease her sheila ki jawani  hppy and she is mine  hppy I am also hoping they don't turn him into mush...like now wit his anger softened and sharp comments, barbs, one liners is perfect and suit him and the show....

yep me too happy wit the spoilers for the coming week...hopefully no new promo that will disappoint  hppy thou I only read about mms coming out this week...not exam scandal...

i also love bala relationship wit ishita...appreciate away

I hope one day Raman will realise that what he had with Shagun wasn't love but more of a blind obsession. What he has with Ishita now is stronger than what he ever had with Shagun and IshRa are just sort of friends now. And love between them is one where the two can be comfortable with each other to the extent of teasing and laughing at each other. This makes them so special, so unique. Ishita and Raman should never change this aspect even after they realise their love for each other!
as for the exam scandal, maybe the week after? I want Romi to confess that on his own accord and not be forced to do it! That would truly make him a better human being!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:30

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

thou I have to say two hours of math every night and then all other homework seems excessive...

yes. very true!! what was Ishu thinking!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-01, 21:33

oh wow!! Rihika you have added pics too.. i think this is your first WU na..

excellent job long hug wonderfully written. Nice reading your style update.. Bring it on my friend WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 21:38

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

teasing raman  hppy he made it sound like he was so busy and ishita had nothing else to do

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:38

candy wrote:oh wow!! Rihika you have added pics too.. i think this is your first WU na..

excellent job :*ohg*:wonderfully written. Nice reading your style update.. Bring it on my friend WinkWink

hehe Candy. Yes, it was my first. And I had a lot of time to spare so added the pics. Glad you liked it. hug1 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:39

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

teasing raman  hppy he made it sound like he was so busy and ishita had nothing else to do

haha..exactly!! They remind me of my parents a bit when they get like this!!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 21:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

haha..exactly!! They remind me of my parents a bit when they get like this!!!  hppy 

hppy that must b fun to watch...the phone scene was good ap well  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:46

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy that must b fun to watch...

it is until the point they ask you which of them is right.That's when I make a quiet exit and leave them to sort it out between themselves. hahaha! But seriously, men are like that. Most act like the woman has nothing else to do and is free all day!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum