Latest topics

Dreams for them, Nightmares for us!!! QH--9th April 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams for them, Nightmares for us!!! QH--9th April 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-09, 23:07

Am I the only one who did not enjoy today's episode :cry:

Care to ask WHY?? Shocked

Any guess??scratch

Well, to be very honest, it was sukh wala sapna for Asad-Zoya which became a dukh bhara reality for me affraid

Ek episode mein 3 day -dreams Sleep

For one, the execution lacked a punch, guess there were editing glitches here and there.Since it was a dream hence MAY BE i found the conviction to play out the scene also on a downhill.

Second and I feel the most important, the dream sequence was alraedy out as spoilers for the viewers so the feeling and emotions on the screen did NOT translate on to the viewers.

Having said that, QH is really going great guns these days with the build up of various tracks for the next BIG BANG explosion and it has set the bar high.There is no room for mediocrity, more so when it is THE TRP which has the last laugh.

Asya relationship is the integral part of the QH journey and hope we get loads of meaningful Mitwa moments. Karan and Surbhi have set our expectations quite high and we are not going to settle for less.

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-04-09, 23:16; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams for them, Nightmares for us!!! QH--9th April 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-09, 23:16

Ha ha ... Nice take on it Pallavi...Also I am so dazed by ASR speaking volumes through his eyes...it felt like Asad is talking too much... It suits Zoya fine... But not Asad..
Another reason why I don't read the spoilers.. It DOES spoil everything...
Still, three cheers for Qubool Hai...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-09, 23:17

Pallu, allways remember while watching QH, Miiittwaaa, Ishqqq pe Zoor nahin..." so they will take their own sweet time with N number of dreams .... hug1

and did u say 3 Dreams in one Episode.... Bas only 3 Dreams ???? :* emb*:

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-10, 10:26

Yeh yar freaking three dreams I read about it have not watched epi acha huwa I cant stand any more dreams yar. kuch reality dikhado Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-10, 11:12

Nightmare !! Yup...it was little over.....3 dream sequences in same episode.....and of same type...Lets see how the twist they are claiming plays out

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-10, 11:15

Pallu,

A lovely post. I caught half of the episode. I am getting Tired of Razia and her games. Then about the dreams where they 3 then i must have missed 2 of them. The other one I saw the spoiler. Now Tanu breaks the cd. Does Zoya not wonder where it could have gone. For a person who could think on her feet, love must have made her slow in thinking indeed.

As for spoiler they do spoil the fun. Important scenes should come as a surprise to the viewers.It will have more impact.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-10, 12:53

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ... Nice take on it Pallavi...Also I am so dazed by ASR speaking volumes through his eyes...it felt like Asad is talking too much... It suits Zoya fine... But not Asad..
Another reason why I don't read the spoilers.. It DOES spoil everything...
Still, three cheers for Qubool Hai...

Yup Sabi, spoilers indeed spoilt the charm of the scene....there was 0.1 % chance that we could have enjoyed it...had it been a surprise.

I will steer clear from the comparisons affraid but yeah as I said before....the scene kept me asking for more from the protagonists Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-10, 12:56

Godschild wrote:Pallu, allways remember while watching QH, Miiittwaaa, Ishqqq pe Zoor nahin..." so they will take their own sweet time with N number of dreams .... hug1

and did u say 3 Dreams in one Episode.... Bas only 3 Dreams ???? :* emb*:

Lolzzz GC, @ Bold: :cry:

I had stated liking some mitwa moments off late but looks like its again back to the previous ones......where there was no zor on ishq...phir mitwa kya karega scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-10, 12:57

clarissasham wrote:Yeh yar freaking three dreams I read about it have not watched epi acha huwa I cant stand any more dreams yar. kuch reality dikhado Bang

Shami jaan .....aap dekh lo episode...I am sure aapko aapka humour maal zaroor milega :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-10, 13:00

lalsunvid wrote:Nightmare !! Yup...it was little over.....3 dream sequences in same episode.....and of same type...Lets see how the twist they are claiming plays out

Vid...it was sachhi an overdose.......isnt it??? even the side hug,front hug etc etc also dint stir our emotions..

Am keeping my fingers crossed, liked the precap and Asad's brief smile bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-10, 13:08

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

A lovely post. I caught half of the episode. I am getting Tired of Razia and her games. Then about the dreams where they 3 then i must have missed 2 of them. The other one I saw the spoiler. Now Tanu breaks the cd. Does Zoya not wonder where it could have gone. For a person who could think on her feet, love must have made her slow in thinking indeed.

As for spoiler they do spoil the fun. Important scenes should come as a surprise to the viewers.It will have more impact.

Thanks Anu.....sachhi yaar....yeh razia, badi B aur black magic is getting stretched like a chewing gum Evil or Very Mad

Zoya ki marzi...jab chahe dimaag chalayegi jab chahe nahi...and indeed pyaar ke chalte she is only focussing on Asad.....behaving like a teen Rolling Eyes

Spoilers ke baare mein toh bolo hi nahi.... :cry:

i just hope we get some nice cute moments...once Zoya decides to stay back on hearing Asad's message on lappy and guess she will again force him to own up :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-10, 14:02

3 daydreams in one episode?? Have to catch up on this :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-10, 14:29

3 dreams in one episode? I knew they mere going to have a dream sequence not 3, but hey that is the surprise you expected 1 and got 2 free with it :lol!:

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-10, 14:32

slmu wrote:3 daydreams in one episode?? Have to catch up on this :)

Lolzzz Shanthi....well I will zipped

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-10, 14:34

sarra0 wrote:3 dreams in one episode? I knew they mere going to have a dream sequence not 3, but hey that is the surprise you expected 1 and got 2 free with it :lol!:

Sarra...now this is called the OPTIMISTIC approach which I have been lacking for a long time now Wink

We should look at the glass half full, rite Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-10, 14:43

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:3 dreams in one episode? I knew they mere going to have a dream sequence not 3, but hey that is the surprise you expected 1 and got 2 free with it :lol!:

Sarra...now this is called the OPTIMISTIC approach which I have been lacking for a long time now Wink

:lol!: it's easier to b optimistic wen u havnt been tortured with the dreams, who knows mere haalat kya hote had I been exposed to all that SKD

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-10, 15:07

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

:lol!: it's easier to b optimistic wen u havnt been tortured with the dreams, who knows mere haalat kya hote had I been exposed to all that SKD

Sarra.....u were indeed lucky to have missed it :) :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum