Latest topics

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 01Jun14 "Ishra ki tu tu main main "

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 01Jun14 "Ishra ki tu tu main main "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 14:57

Written Update ...

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM. Where a fight scene between Ishra was being shot 
Ishita was in orange blouse and yellow saree ..
Raman was in sky blue shirt and was working on  his laptop 

The Bg song was ..."choti choti baton par lardna jhagarna ..."

Voice over says that there is the world war three going on between Raman and Ishita ..as ishita comes to Raman asking for his help for helping out her family members her jeeju and  akka out of a sticky situation .. That they were being wrongly accused and that her jeeju would never get a job if this goes on ....but Raman who was working on the lappy initially ignores her .. Turns a deaf ear ... When  she shouts and speaks angrily he retorts back making Ishita even more furious ..

Raman taunts. Ishita and she angrily leaves .. The matter makes. Mrs Bhalla upsettoo and   she refuses to let Little ruhi to go to her Nani's house to playa and Ruhi is very upset and is in tears ....

VO says that father and daughter have decided to take full advNtage of thos situation ad spend quality time together 
 Heart  Heart 
In this tricky situation Ruhi goes up to her papa and complains .. He then consoles her ..Allows  her to cuddle up next to him self and tells her many stories ...

Video update 
Coming up ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 15:49; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 01Jun14 "Ishra ki tu tu main main "

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 15:45

thanks manu...there tu tu mein mein is so much fun...looking forward to it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 15:56

sarra0 wrote:thanks manu...there tu tu mein mein is so much fun...looking forward to it...
The fight is over romi, vandita and  Bala this time Sarra 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 16:03

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks manu...there tu tu mein mein is so much fun...looking forward to it...
 hpee

yep she stops him from hitting romi and then wants his help...he will b in no mood to listen  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 16:42

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee

yep she stops him from hitting romi and then wants his help...he will b in no mood to listen  hppy 
Sarra i could not get what help she wanted from Raman . What exactly was he unwilling to do for her ?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 17:00

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee

Sarra i could not get what help she wanted from Raman . What exactly was he unwilling to do for her ?.

manu I havnt seen this segment so not sure wat they phewdd but she is meant to ask for help wit the news van that makes a video of bala

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-01, 17:37

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee

manu I havnt seen this segment so not sure wat they phewdd but she is meant to ask for help wit the news van that makes a video of bala
OK so thats why she is asking Raman to stop the Neaws channels from defaming bala or he would never get a job elsewhere again ...!!

Understood now ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 18:46

hpee  thanks Manu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 19:05

*original uploader

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 20:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

OK so thats why she is asking Raman to stop the Neaws channels from defaming bala or he would never get a job elsewhere again ...!!

Understood now ..

must b....but this cant b from today footage was he not on a flight this morning to go to a wedding...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 20:14

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Understood now ..

must b....but this cant b from today footage was he not on a flight this morning to go to a wedding...

he was yes.. and i read what you said to him  Wink

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 20:22

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Understood now ..

hppy its always easier to b naughty then good...wat I question to ask  Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 20:23

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Understood now ..

hppy its always easier to b naughty then good...wat I question to ask  Evil or Very Mad 

ROFL  ROFL  yes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 20:42

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  yes

i think he was trying to justify start drinking earlier next time  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 20:45

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  yes

why bother though? its not like his legion of fans knew that he was on that flight having a drink  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 20:51

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  yes

why bother though? its not like his legion of fans knew that he was on that flight having a drink  hppy

not to his fans but himself  hppy hppy next time he aam say to himself...must drink its expected  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 20:52

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  yes

not to his fans but himself  hppy hppy next time he aam say to himself...must drink its expected  hppy 

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:32

Thanks Manu!! I am a bit sad at Toshi's behaviour. Why does she always think of the Iyer's as villains so easily?! And sooo looking forward to Ish-Ra argument! heehee!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 21:40

hooked wrote:Thanks Manu!! I am a bit sad at Toshi's behaviour. Why does she always think of the Iyer's as villains so easily?! And sooo looking forward to Ish-Ra argument! heehee!

cause toshi is always looking for a fight and has no sense...she is the character they change to will  Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 21:44

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Manu!! I am a bit sad at Toshi's behaviour. Why does she always think of the Iyer's as villains so easily?! And sooo looking forward to Ish-Ra argument! heehee!

cause toshi is always looking for a fight and has no sense...she is the character they change to will  Bang 

Yes. you're right! She never thinks before saying or doing things like this! Raman too has that habit but these days he's trying to control it. The time when they were arguing about the pregnancy thing, he got angry and said that Ishita knew she'd never get pregnant but even as he said it, he realised that he shouldn't have. That was, I felt, a big moment in the development of Raman's character.
But a little more maturity and sense can be expected from Toshi since she is the matriarch of quite a large family.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 22:00

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yes. you're right! She never thinks before saying or doing things like this! Raman too has that habit but these days he's trying to control it. The time when they were arguing about the pregnancy thing, he got angry and said that Ishita knew she'd never get pregnant but even as he said it, he realised that he shouldn't have. That was, I felt, a big moment in the development of Raman's character.
But a little more maturity and sense can be expected from Toshi since she is the matriarch of quite a large family.

while raman was constantly angry and drunk it formed a big part of his character...now his anger has cooled and he is not drinking much he is bette at it...but toshi hasn't been shown as a mature matriarch but rather a vapid character that loves arguing and fighting...like when there aunty came over...she started rebuking mrs I when she said how could u let someone come in to your house and speak like that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-01, 22:04

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

while raman was constantly angry and drunk it formed a big part of his character...now his anger has cooled and he is not drinking much he is bette at it...but toshi hasn't been shown as a mature matriarch but rather a vapid character that loves arguing and fighting...like when there aunty came over...she started rebuking mrs I when she said how could u let someone come in to your house and speak like that...

very true!!! This is what ignorance does to people.  Evil or Very Mad 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 22:19

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yep but she does not see the need to change and that causes issues...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-01, 22:27

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

sometimes i want to lock up Mrs I & T in a room and throw away the key , all they do is argue with any reason, how mature is that? remember hte other day ruhi asked both ladies what they were doing (they were tyring to stop kids from shouting at each other), these two will never learn i guess Rolling Eyes

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-01, 22:35

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

sometimes i want to lock up Mrs I & T in a room and throw away the key , all they do is argue with any reason, how mature is that? remember hte other day ruhi asked both ladies what they were doing (they were tyring to stop kids from shouting at each other), these two will never learn i guess Rolling Eyes

that would be brilliant

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: