Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 01Jun14 "Ishra ki tu tu main main "

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 22:41

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

while raman was constantly angry and drunk it formed a big part of his character...now his anger has cooled and he is not drinking much he is bette at it...but toshi hasn't been shown as a mature matriarch but rather a vapid character that loves arguing and fighting...like when there aunty came over...she started rebuking mrs I when she said how could u let someone come in to your house and speak like that...

very true!!! This is what ignorance does to people.  Evil or Very Mad 

yep but she does not see the need to change and that causes issues...

sometimes i want to lock up Mrs I & T in a room and throw away the key , all they do is argue with any reason, how mature is that? remember hte other day ruhi asked both ladies what they were doing (they were tyring to stop kids from shouting at each other), these two will never learn i guess Rolling Eyes

i don't find mrs i as bad as mrs b...as mrs B said she fights wit mrs i for fun but when they r arguing it doesn't look like fun...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-01, 22:52

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

very true!!! This is what ignorance does to people.  Evil or Very Mad 

sometimes i want to lock up Mrs I & T in a room and throw away the key , all they do is argue with any reason, how mature is that? remember hte other day ruhi asked both ladies what they were doing (they were tyring to stop kids from shouting at each other), these two will never learn i guess Rolling Eyes

i don't find mrs i as bad as mrs b...as mrs B said she fights wit mrs i for fun but when they r arguing it doesn't look like fun...

sarra, i don't watch every single epi and do end up missing some stuff , whenever i see, they never talk, they always argue........... agree it's fun to tease each other, but what exactly is mrs T doing to help her son or DIL, all she does is take simmi's side ..... this way u r right, mrs. i is better

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 23:00

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

sarra, i don't watch every single epi and do end up missing some stuff , whenever i see, they never talk, they always argue........... agree it's fun to tease each other, but what exactly is mrs T doing to help her son or DIL, all she does is take simmi's side ..... this way u r right, mrs. i is better

u r right generally they argue and very rarely talk...mrs B doesn't think...its my son my daughter...she doesn't have brains all the loaded have eroded them...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-01, 23:10

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

u r right generally they argue and very rarely talk...mrs B doesn't think...its my son my daughter...she doesn't have brains all the loaded have eroded them...

the red line  hppy hppy , must be true

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-01, 23:24

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

the red line  hppy hppy , must be true

mrs I gets angry but she usually has a reason, she at least can0b polite and nice

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum