Jodha and Jalal pic

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-01, 18:41

I don't remember this picture in any of the recent episode or I miss it  hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha and Jalal pic

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-01, 20:08

Nanny dear, this is Pari and Rajat having lunch or dinner together @ the set.... Doesn't look like they don't get along at all.... So Parijat may come true one day??? 

Clap 

Naaaaaah, I think they are just trying to show to audience that this "no like each other", "don't see eye to eye" thing is only false rummors....

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-01, 20:24

Giannita63 wrote:Nanny dear, this is Pari and Rajat having lunch or dinner together @ the set.... Doesn't look like they don't get along at all.... So Parijat may come true one day??? 

Clap 

Naaaaaah, I think they are just trying to show to audience that this "no like each other", "don't see eye to eye" thing is only false rummors....
Giannita, I have no ideal I have not seen it in any episode may be it is a shoot of coming episode right.  long hug But would love an off screen pic with normal clothes on much better.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-01, 20:34

Tfs Nanaya.. Jo was wearing this pink dress in ME isnt.. tat last segment.. when they spoke abt tat letter..

i guess this to happen in up comin episodes.. *how abt a dinner or lunch Jo and jalal having together in tomm episode * Starry Love

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-01, 20:58

candy wrote:Tfs Nanaya.. Jo was wearing this pink dress in ME isnt.. tat last segment.. when they spoke abt tat letter..

i guess this to happen in up comin episodes..  *how abt a dinner or lunch Jo and jalal having together in tomm episode * Starry Love
Candy, looking forward to it then hpee 

Hope it wasn't edited and they brought us Rukaiya's drama rather.
CV team is found of that Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-01, 21:21

Ruks drama is like a ad break for me ..
however will get over soon .. so watch it, but dont take it serious hppy

after ad break serial will be back, like wise after this akdha romance will be back.. i love watching their convo...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-02, 01:57

Well I just finished watching Saturday episode (awww couldn't do it earlier) and saw Jo was wearing this pink outfit again.... When she went to give Ruk's medicine, visit to Mandir when she got the letter and night visit to Jalal when she learned he can't read.... So maybe this photo (is an off screen photo, saw it also in twitter) was taken while they were eating in between shots... That's good right?? It means they are trying to improve their working relationship for the sake of the show!!  hpee  hpee 

But seriously, what's wrong with this costume department?? Are they short of budget or what??? Ruku  was wearing AGAIN the same green long sleeve blouse, yellow skirt red flowered dupatta!! Being the BEK how the costume team keep giving her the same outfit again and again?? Odd to me... Bang 

Anyway, the good thing is that now I have hopes on Rajat-Paridhi better screen shots if they get along better!!! 
 long hug

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-02, 02:16

Giannita63 wrote:Well I just finished watching Saturday episode (awww couldn't do it earlier) and saw Jo was wearing this pink outfit again.... When she went to give Ruk's medicine, visit to Mandir when she got the letter and night visit to Jalal when she learned he can't read.... So maybe this photo (is an off screen photo, saw it also in twitter) was taken while they were eating in between shots... That's good right?? It means they are trying to improve their working relationship for the sake of the show!!  hpee  hpee 

But seriously, what's wrong with this costume department?? Are they short of budget or what??? Ruku  was wearing AGAIN the same green long sleeve blouse, yellow skirt red flowered dupatta!! Being the BEK how the costume team keep giving her the same outfit again and again?? Odd to me... Bang 

Anyway, the good thing is that now I have hopes on Rajat-Paridhi better screen shots if they get along better!!! 
 long hug
Giannita,  long hug so now you see what I was trying to say earlier if this is indeed an off screen picture made public of them eating in between sets after a hard days work we fans 'bad mouth' that is criticized and blamed only one side without clear evidence.  Even if it is an up coming episode I still believe in them ( Pari and Rajat) Little by little they will become close. It looks like both have shy persona and it takes time to make friends.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-02, 02:55

Not sure how true this is, but would like to believe it. This info is straight from the FB page.

"
In the initial time, Paridhi and Rajat used not look at each other and even talk on the sets. Rajat told that he was always liplocked with beautiful women. Now they are good friends and associating well with each other. A source said that Paridhi play pranks on Rajat and he smiles at it(he is more shy with Paridhi). 
What do you say about this pair, Are they comfortable with each other. The way they are making love scenes say that they have good rapport with each .

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-06-02, 04:07

Wooooohoooooo Nanny dear, lets keep our thumbs up on this beloved duo!!!!
 notty 

Los aaaaaaamoooooooooo!!!!
 Starry Love Starry Love 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-06-02, 07:56

Looking at the silverish looking utensils and cups, it looks more like something setup for the shoot rather than an off screen pic. Thr pic probably was taken during a break as Pari looks exhausted with an oily face. But it is at least nice to have an offscreen pic of them. It looks like they are discussing a shoot.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-02, 08:35

Manasvi wrote:Looking at the silverish looking utensils and cups, it looks more like something setup for the shoot rather than an off screen pic. Thr pic probably was taken during a break as Pari looks exhausted with an oily face. But it is at least nice to have an offscreen pic of them. It looks like they are discussing a shoot.
I agree with you. Manasvi .... This appears an off screen pic while shooting the scene where Jo Ja  will be seen having Dinner together from one thaali ....
 Starry Love  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-02, 19:24

Nanayaa623 wrote:Not sure how true this is, but would like to believe it. This info is straight from the FB page.

"
In the initial time, Paridhi and Rajat used not look at each other and even talk on the sets. Rajat told that he was always liplocked with beautiful women. Now they are good friends and associating well with each other. A source said that Paridhi play pranks on Rajat and he smiles at it(he is more shy with Paridhi). 
What do you say about this pair, Are they comfortable with each other. The way they are making love scenes say that they have good rapport with each .
this is from that fb page which also told about rajat's engagement....
sooooo.... i believe it... Starry Love 
P.S... nanayaa... i was just going to make a separate post of this....
but i;ll amke it anyway... this piece of news deserves its own post... Wink Wink

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-02, 19:33

Jiggy wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Not sure how true this is, but would like to believe it. This info is straight from the FB page.

"
this is from that fb page which also told about rajat's engagement....
sooooo.... i believe it... Starry Love 
P.S... nanayaa... i was just going to make a separate post of this....
but i;ll amke it anyway... this piece of news deserves its own post... Wink Wink
Ok Jiggy, go ahead. long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sumana.ramesh.71 on 2014-06-03, 14:57

sumana.ramesh.71
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sumana.ramesh.71 on 2014-06-03, 15:09