Latest topics

Spoiler news Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 02nd to 07th Jun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler news Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 02nd to 07th Jun

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-02, 10:25

02 Jun Mon 
Ishita tells Romi that she will bail him out of the paper leak scam if he speaks the truth 
... Meanwhile Raman strikes a dealwith. Tanushree and stops Bala's clipto be aired on the TV 

03 Jun Tues
Mrs Iyer   gets hit by a white car .... Raman sees her lying in a pool of blood and takes her to the hospital ... When Ishita arrives at the hospital , he hands her. Romi's laptop .

04 Jun Wed 
Ishita comes home to take her mother's reports and she sees Romi getting off from a white car. She remembers Raman's words that her mother was hit be a white Car 

05 Jun Thu

At rhe hospital Mrs Iyer gains consciousness and tells Ishita that it was Romi who had made Mihika's MMS. And Ishita gets shocked to hear that

06 Jun Fri

Ishita shows Raman the MMS. Clip and Raman gets very angry. He comes home and asks Simmi if she had any clue abouts the whereabouts of Romi  

07 Jun Sat

Raman overhears Mrs Bhalla's conversation and finds that Romi is at Bunty's farmhouse. He reaches the farmhouse, where Romi confesses that he shot the MMS to take revenge from Mihir.

Source Star Plus 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 09:22; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 02nd to 07th Jun

Post by hooked on 2014-06-02, 12:08

Thanks Manu! But all this is going to happen in this few days!!! Wow! It's going to be so fast-paced! I like this!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-02, 12:13

hooked wrote:Thanks Manu! But all this is going to happen in this few days!!! Wow! It's going to be so fast-paced! I like this!
all in the race against TRP maata .. to gain the top position 
hugs

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-02, 12:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Manu! But all this is going to happen in this few days!!! Wow! It's going to be so fast-paced! I like this!
all in the race against TRP maata .. to prevent the show from going off air ..as Ekta's new show is rumoured to dispalce some show in colors 
hugs

I don't know how much higher the TRP for YHM is going to go, but if they keep it logical, funny and fast-paced like they are doing now, it can only improve!  Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-02, 12:22

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
all in the race against TRP maata .. to race to the top position 
hugs

I don't know how much higher the TRP for YHM is going to go, but if they keep it logical, funny and fast-paced like they are doing now, it can only improve!  Twisted Evil 
YHM has some of the best scriptwriters presently ... screenplay is just rocking 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-03, 10:03

Bhalla family is heading for trouble ... Popr Raman .. He has to fight with his own family ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-03, 17:51

--sumana13-- wrote:Bhalla family is heading for trouble ... Popr Raman .. He has to fight with his own family ..

Sometimes one has to be cruel to be kind. If Romi is punished and stopped now, he'll become a better human being. I can't help but feel Toshiji has not done her duty as a mother. Too much love without discipline can be very bad.  Rolling Eyes 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-03, 20:43

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Bhalla family is heading for trouble ... Popr Raman .. He has to fight with his own family ..

Sometimes one has to be cruel to be kind. If Romi is punished and stopped now, he'll become a better human being. I can't help but feel Toshiji has not done her duty as a mother. Too much love without discipline can be very bad.  Rolling Eyes 
Yes too much love with out discipline is bad
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: