Latest topics

Surbhi Jyoti happy with response to 'Qubool Hai'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surbhi Jyoti happy with response to 'Qubool Hai'

Post by clarissasham on 2013-02-15, 16:21

Surbhi Jyoti, lead actress of TV show "Qubool Hai", is happy with the response to the show, and credits its "wonderful team" for its success.

"Our team is wonderful. I don't know what kind of teams other people get, but I am lucky enough since it is my first show here in Mumbai. I have got a very wonderful team," Surbhi, who plays Zoya Faarooqi in the Zee TV show, said here. Surbhi is a theatre actor from Jallandhar, Punjab.

"My co-actors, production team and direction team, each and every member is so supportive. They are wonderfully good and a good team is responsible for the success of 'Qubool Hai'," she added.

Surbhi states her character is very similar to her real self.

"Zoya is very much Surbhi, perhaps that's why I am able to do it. Since Zoya is like Surbhi, I don't have to do too much acting. I just have to learn my dialogues," she said.

The show went on air in October 2012.

"Qubool Hai" also features actors Karan Singh Grover and Vaquar Shaikh.

IANS

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Surbhi Jyoti happy with response to 'Qubool Hai'

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-15, 16:59

hmm.. people do feel lucky when they get to play characters which are just like them... it is only when they start to play characters which are far from what they are in real life... they need to act... isnt it?

Happy team.. good wishes!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-15, 17:30

Vi....u r on roll today :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-15, 19:28

She is getting to play a character just like herself and so it must be easy to get into the skin of the character. But she is not able to emote and act properly in my opinion.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-02-15, 20:09

I love the character of Zoya Farooqui.... So refreshing to see a spunky character... So tired of the docile characters on serials..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-15, 20:13

Zoya Farukhi, is a very bubbly and very spunky character but I really wish Surbhi does a better job of emoting so that we can relate to Zoya.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-02-15, 20:22

[quote="anurao66"]Zoya Farukhi, is a very bubbly and very spunky character but I really wish Surbhi does a better job of emoting so that we can relate to Zoya.[/quot

So true... Her reaction to Asad isn't clear.. Is she feeling shy, shocked, loved, intrigued...I can't tell.... The worst is Ayan though.... It wilł be a torture to see him pining for Zoya when that track starts...
kSG makes up all for all of them :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-15, 20:35

Saba, :)

I just got to know your name. Now i remember you from PKD in IF. Yes I just cant get her emotions. Ayaan just cant act. Do you really think they are going to get together now. Maybe they changed the track. Yes Asad does make up for them. The senior actors are dong a fantastic job and hats off to them.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-02-16, 05:22

anurao66 wrote:Saba, :)

I just got to know your name. Now i remember you from PKD in IF. Yes I just cant get her emotions. Ayaan just cant act. Do you really think they are going to get together now. Maybe they changed the track. Yes Asad does make up for them. The senior actors are dong a fantastic job and hats off to them.

I'm pretty sure Ayan-Zoya-Asad triangle is going to happen. The main pair always will be Asad -Zoya. The reason why they show Asad's unrealistic attachment ( so he spent 2 yrs with Ayan when he was in a diaper, anyone would get over that) to Ayan is to show an over dramatic DHAKKA (jolt) when Asad gets it from Ayan. Or Asad sacrifices his love (Zoya) for his brother. Another thing is the Hilla marriage or whatever it's called. Ever since Nikah, the movie, this has been a fantasy in Muslim drama as means to show love triangles. I am Muslim and I have never seen a Hilla marriage in my life time. The law was changed in 1961 and it is not required to get married to someone else to remarry the former spouse.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-16, 11:27

Hi Anu, Saba........agree with ur pointers on Ayan, Zoya........Zoya does have limited range when it comes to acting.......lesser said the better it is for Ayan....:P :P

Saba...so u think....its the Hilla marriage which is going to be played....hmmm....nice thought...coz i always thought how will Zoya agree for marriage with Ayan...but the recent detectivegiri and the secret coming out in pieces will lead Zoya to do it , i guess

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum