Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai 30th May 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-02, 10:55

Hi everyone!!

Ahil couldn’t be Tanveer’s real son. Could he? I hope not. I don’t want Sanam to be paired with her parent’s killers. Ahil and Sanam’s Jodi is awesome. As usual, I love the Tom and Jerry fights. Ahil’s taunts and challenges are more like his shields stopping him from falling for Sanam. Ahil seems to be quite an okaish guy at times but at other times he is totally confusing. I wonder what his connection to Tanveer is.

Tanveer seems to be regretting her crimes. Or is she frustrated with herself for not getting what she wanted despite her best efforts. But what did she want? Asad’s love? Ok that’s something she wouldn’t have got ever. But she has got the richness and the name and fame. I thought that was what she craved for anyway. So what’s the frustration for?

Dilshad is terrified at the prospect of entering the haveli which was once her husband’s home. She is terrified by the memories. I wonder about her reaction on seeing Tanveer.

Waise I have a doubt is Tanveer by any chance blind? I mean the way Ahil was taking her to the room looked as if she is blind. If she is blind then good. As then Sanam could complete her remaining months in peace. But I guess that is too much to ask. Afterall she is the lead and if not having challenges what can a lead have.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for reading my thoughts.

Last edited by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 20:21; edited 1 time in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 30th May 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-06-02, 11:11

Ria, nice one  hpee  .. Didn't I read a while ago that Tanveer married Ahil's dad? Maybe I'm mistaken .. not sure.

Can understand Dilshad's state of mind.. it will be very hard for her.

Tanveer was also a psycho.. so who knows what she really wants?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-02, 11:25

Brilliant Ria....not sure what how the show has progressed but I agree with you if ahil is billos son it would become unbearable keeping in mind tht she killed her parents...so I hope he is just her adopted son not her own....the best would eb she using ahil for her own selfish reasons so one day ahil can turn against her

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-02, 11:55

slmu wrote:Ria, nice one  hpee  .. Didn't I read a while ago that Tanveer married Ahil's dad? Maybe I'm mistaken .. not sure.

Can understand Dilshad's state of mind.. it will be very hard for her.

Tanveer was also a psycho.. so who knows what she really wants?
 long hug Thanks Shanti.. That explains their relationship then.. I missed that I guess because I havent been watching it regularly... 

I pity Dilshad.. Just when she was about to get her happiness back she lost everything so brutally

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-02, 11:56

zuzana wrote:Brilliant Ria....not sure what how the show has progressed but I agree with you if ahil is billos son it would become unbearable keeping in mind tht she killed her parents...so I hope he is just her adopted son not her own....the best would eb she using ahil for her own selfish reasons so one day ahil can turn against her
 long hug Zu.. That;s a nice possibility. I wish that is how it is..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-02, 11:58

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:Brilliant Ria....not sure what how the show has progressed but I agree with you if ahil is billos son it would become unbearable keeping in mind tht she killed her parents...so I hope he is just her adopted son not her own....the best would eb she using ahil for her own selfish reasons so one day ahil can turn against her

until that people ahve to bear billo ranis villiness again ..why they couldnt bring new villain  

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-02, 12:39

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:

until that people ahve to bear billo ranis villiness again ..why they couldnt bring new villain  
no money probably for actors  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-03, 08:08

Thank you for the wonderful review maria ...Ahil is not Billo's son , that's a relief... :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-03, 10:26

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you for the wonderful review maria ...Ahil is not Billo's son , that's a relief... :)
 long hug Sabi.. Glad you like it... 

Ya thats a very big relief.. now we can hope for a good romantic track for Sanam and Ahil  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum