Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Post by Alakh on 2014-06-06, 19:29

sashashyam wrote:
Riyya my dear, it is SO nice to have you back with me, with your icons for each post of mine! I do not like this physically challenged octopus for a hug, but I suppose it will have to do!Shyamala Auntyriyya6 wrote: long hug Thumbsup

the last one abt the poison  ROFL
 long hug 

Octopus  hppy 

The epi bores me and I kind of dislike Rajat now, ugh I even gave him a piece of my mind and he blocked me lol. I don't like the show anymore. They are dragging it like hell

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-06, 19:29

Alakh wrote:
riyya6 wrote:Thumbsup

Riyyu meri jaan long hug
hi  long hug 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-06, 19:31

Alakh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Riyya my dear, it is SO nice to have you back with me, with your icons for each post of mine! I do not like this physically challenged octopus for a hug, but I suppose it will have to do!Shyamala Auntyriyya6 wrote: long hug Thumbsup

long hug 

Octopus  hppy 

The epi bores me and I kind of dislike Rajat now, ugh I even gave him a piece of my mind and he blocked me lol. I don't like the show anymore. They are dragging it like hell
ur still watching, I have stopped watching .....I'm allergic with the word begum now.... Now Chandhi begum ...  ROFL 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 19:35

JeannieJA wrote:Hii Aunty and All, long hug 
Another article by IF stating Mita Vashisht's entry as Mahachuchak Begum and Jalal's step mother in Jodha Akbar. A sentence that stands out for me

"What will Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) to save Akbar and his Mughal reign?"

So basically I think we are just to give up hope that Jalal would ever do anything in this show? Its Jodha who will do pardafaash of the cave mystery, its Jodha who will find out that Shehnaz is a vamp and out to kill Jalal as per a spoiler and its Jodha who will probably find out about Ruqs' fake pregnancy and its Jodha The Great who will SAVE Shehenshah Jalal AGAIN  Bang 
Jalal is only kept around to make goo goo eyes at Jodha and sing 50 line bhajans dedicated to her hunars in a mandir, in the DEK, in the angooribaug, alone, in the company of family, other wives, strangers  Evil or Very Mad Now Jodha Devi ka future baby? will that have some contribution from Jalal or again it will all be Jodha's ultra powers and we will have Jalal saying "Jodha Begum aapka bina hamari madad ke bacche paida karne ka hunar bhi bohot accha hai"  Bang  hppy I can actually imagine this Jalal saying this  Rolling Eyes 
"Jodha Begum aapka bina hamari madad ke bacche paida karne ka hunar bhi bohot accha hai" ...
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  Thumbsup  

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-06-06, 19:39

riyya6 wrote:
Alakh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:

long hug 

Octopus  hppy 

ur still watching, I have stopped watching .....I'm allergic with the word begum now.... Now Chandhi begum ...  ROFL 

I have no patience for JA now.. I don't watch yaar, I have switched to Mahabharata..

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-06, 21:10

sashashyam wrote:
Where is that being shown,Krishi dear? wrote:
As for the supposed Akbar-Rabia kiss in that serial, I am not a great fan of this sort of thing on TV, so I have no problems with Jalal and Jodha staying off kisses. But the kind of love scenes they are showing now are plain ludicrous,  and poor Rajat is being totally wasted. 
Plus, if he talks once more of his dil and her hunars, not to speak of his other staple, the haiwaan se insaan one, and does not ration his Jodha Begums, I am going to mute his scenes with Jodha! hpee
Shyamala Aunty
knumnum
Greeshma014 wrote:
knumnum wrote:

Funny thing is that the old Akbar show has a lip lock between Akbar and Rabia  hppy 
just imagine, dey r planning to show Ruk-Jalal lip lock in our show..not possible according to present track..but as a flash back of Ruk ,when dey were a newly married couple..OMG, AkDha fans zee office mein aag laga dengi..Loool..

Oh man, tat wud be awesome  Clap  I so want to see that scene   Heart 

Aunty, this show was telecasted on TV in 1988 but now its available on Youtube. One such eppy showing Akbar-Jodha relation is,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RULn8L9wO_M

If u can, please watch it. U ll definitely  Bang  the actors in tat show. 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-06, 21:16

JeannieJA wrote:

Jeans, I almost threw my lappy reading tat statement in IF   Embarassed  And I even bashed her in the article comments  hppy . 

Seems Jalal cannot do anything without Jodha begum and I so want to  Bang . Jalal, plz take permission from Jodha begum before u even go to loo  Bang  Bang  Bang 

And woh thread title on IF abt " Is PS leaving JA" padhke, I opened wid so many hopes but alas all hopes drowned as it was old one  No 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-06, 21:26

Jeans, Krish, Sands, Shyamala, Pri, and Gree and all frnds - Pls note the new promo showing Jodha learning namaz - And this she has done AFTER Jalal did the hom and puja with her - and the tagline says Jodha ne banaya Akbar ko!!!! - I did say that my frnd Ms. Kayanat will have the last laugh - kehte hain mudaayi lakh chahe kya hota hai wohi hota hai jo manzoore khuda hota hai - EK wanted to show that Jodha ne Jalal ko insaan banaya - par jo show mei dikh raha woh yeh hai ki Akbar ne Jodha ko apna nazariya widen karna sikhaya aur tolerant banaya!!! What irony!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-06, 21:34

@adi Is ''JODHA NE BANAYA AKBAR KO'' tagline/ voice over of new promo?   WTH.
I agree with ur words adiana ,in this show it was jalal who changed jo's pov n made jo somewhere near to insaan. 
 Thnk God I m no more watching this show regularly. All thnx to  jo's gungaan n crappy articles.
 Adiana will u plz elaborate the promo with voiceover.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-06, 21:36

Jodha ne banaya jallad ko insaan is the tagline of the show Pri not of the promo

shiningways2407 wrote:@adi Is ''JODHA NE BANAYA AKBAR KO'' tagline/ voice over of new promo?   WTH.
I agree with ur words adiana ,in this show it was jalal who changed jo's pov n made jo somewhere near to insaan. 
 Thnk God I m no more watching this show regularly. All thnx to  jo's gungaan n crappy articles.
 Adiana will u plz elaborate the promo with voiceover.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-06, 21:40

Promo has Jodha and Jalal doing namaaz - with Jalal teaching Jodha the proper way to do the namaaz. After completing the namaaz both rise and Jalal gives Jodha a forehead kiss - the bg is music. if there is any voice over then did not note as have seen it only once yet - if there is any VO then will add that after seeing it again.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-06, 21:43

Thnk God, I thought jodha ko namaaz sikhane ka credit v jodha ko he milne wala hai *lol*

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-06, 21:44

ok Pri, VO says - Aur khuda ke bandon ko yeh ilm hua ki ek hai kayanat, ek hai khuda aur ek hai dua.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-06, 21:46

Thnx for full update with VO adiana, 
chalo is baar khuda ko credit mila n not  jodha devi.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-06, 21:49

Am on vacation next week, so will be only catching up on epis thru WU. Do let me know of all the action. Will catch up on the next week epis next Sunday.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-06, 21:52

Enjoy ur vacations :) we will let u know of all drama n actions(if ny).

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-06, 22:28

@Ads, damage is already done. Wats the use in showing Jodha learning namaaz now? And wat diff is gng to make to us? we already know Jalal is the one who changed her for gud! And the rest of the people don't even care abt this irritating female. This promo is not gng to change the reality of this crap!
@All, seems today's eppy was crapilicous! Jalals dialogues were  Bang worthy.  

Jodha is now gng to save Akbar and also the entire mughal empire! Get ready for action!

Advice for today: Eppy is crap and definitely not worth watching! Jeans has already burnt her hands dng this today!

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannieJA on 2014-06-06, 22:38

shiningways2407 wrote:@jean Not again!! Mahachucka n cave mystry to Jalal k liye chor dete!! Mahachchal was only interested in politics n this jodha doesnt know 'P' of politics.     
 I even read one spoiler on twitter that jodha will come to know about shen's intention of killing jalal. I was like, musibat v khud lao n then mahaanta ki murat ban jao. 
U know what just watch Akbar the great show, where jodha was only for 10 epi with no contribution in politics n her only job was to give waaris.

Priyan aise kaise kuch important kaam Jalal ke liye chod denge?? i mean take today's episode as an example, i am pretty sure i banged my head somewhere to watch today's episode online after reading the LU, I was happily giving the epis a miss for a week now  hpee 
So some fantabulous dialogues uttered by our Jallu the lallu today

he calls jo his poori fauj in front of atgah i think
jallu to HB "aap fikar mat kijiye, jodha begum hamare saath thi, unke rehmo karam se hum sahi salamat hain" 

jallu to ruqs in precap "hum jab bhi safar par jayenge jo begum ko saath leke jaayenge, ab inke rehte huye khamakha itni badi fauj ko takleef kyun de?"
atgah says "jodha begum kamaal ki sipahi hai" 

God only knows how Jalal survived till Jodhi came into his life and sabse bada shock this dude was called Jallad prior to Jo Maata ka hunar ki baarish in his life  nty 

Jodha knows A to Z of everything, after marriage Amer to Agra ki travelling mein she learnt everything... Amer mein to dhakkan thi Agra aake mahaanta aur hunar ki mallika ban gayee  Rolling Eyes Also didn't our Jallu dearest ask Jo madam to help him in siyasi masla???? aaj shamsheer pakdayee to fight with him, kal side mein bada throne laga dega Jodha ke liye DEK mein  Bang Show mein koi character sochega bhi nahi ki Jo leke aayee thi shehnaz ko, how can anybody blame that Goddess of Nutcases  shhh 
Akbar The Great had Akbar Khan acting like his botox surgery went wrong, ek muscle jo hil jaaye uske face pe to  hppy I wish there was an Akbar The Great show with Rajat playing Akbar and PS safely tucked away in Timbuktoo or some such far away place and nowhere near the show to ruin it  hpee 

JeannieJA
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 22:42

hppy Aunty, ur comments abt Humayun-HB-CB trio... hppy ..super duper..mein hans hans ke bed se neeche   gir padi..but i continued ROFL  ROFL ...My mom is like, yeh pagal toh nai hui.. Her expressions were worth watching..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-06, 22:50

Waise sochne waali baat hai - agar Jodha sach mei itni mahaan hai aur itni achchi salaahkaara hai toh how cum Amer became a mansab of the Mughal Sultanat - How cum her advice to the Ameris was so pathetic but now she is capable of saving Jalal and the mughal sultanat from all attacks but she could not save Amer from being annexed?!?!?!?!?! Wish someone could point this glaring discrepancy to EK and Zee and post it on all social media - log sochne toh lagenge - instead of swallowing anything being dished out!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannieJA on 2014-06-06, 22:54

knumnum wrote:
JeannieJA wrote:

Jeans, I almost threw my lappy reading tat statement in IF   Embarassed  And I even bashed her in the article comments  hppy . 

Seems Jalal cannot do anything without Jodha begum and I so want to  Bang . Jalal, plz take permission from Jodha begum before u even go to loo  Bang  Bang  Bang 

And woh thread title on IF abt " Is PS leaving JA" padhke, I opened wid so many hopes but alas all hopes drowned as it was old one  No 

Why phodoing your lappy reading such BS??? Aren't we used to such crap till now???  hpee I did not bash but copied that line and put it in bold in my comment and LMAO about it saying as expected  hppy 
Ugh I hate that Jodha Begum, EK maiya make her the Shehenshah Akbar already and get it over with why don't you  Bang I mean this 16th century Rajvanshi woman does nothing that would show her love, respect, devotion, dedication to Jalal as her pati parmeshwar  Bang Why permission babes??? Jalal has decided not to go anywhere without Jodha ever, she will be present there to help him, God forbid what if he couldn't manage it in the loo???  Shocked  Bang 
I know yaar !!! why wont they give PS leaving ka news sachhi mein, hopes badhake tod dete hai  Censored  

JeannieJA
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-06, 22:57

adianasr wrote:Waise sochne waali baat hai - agar Jodha sach mei itni mahaan hai aur itni achchi salaahkaara hai toh how cum Amer became a mansab of the Mughal Sultanat - How cum her advice to the Ameris was so pathetic but now she is capable of saving Jalal and the mughal sultanat from all attacks but she could not save Amer from being annexed?!?!?!?!?! Wish someone could point this glaring discrepancy to EK and Zee and post it on all social media - log sochne toh lagenge - instead of swallowing anything being dished out!!!!!

Exactly Ads!! If she was such a kaabil sipahi y didnt she go fight against mughals?! 

I am shocked tat even media is hyping Jodha character! Female Journos are also praising this STUPIDEST CRAPPIEST IRRITATING female lead EVER written in TV industry! I wish someone among us works in media and we cud get our point across!

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 22:59

Adi, thanks for the promo update dear..so after jalal's 1000 arthi to her kanha, and countless tulsi Pooja, and mandhir visit and hawans , now madam learning namaz from Jalal..wow, very gud jodha..my eyes filled with happy tears..Ekta mayya ko dikhane do, madam ki endless invisible hunars..we know, kisne kisko badla..we r not blind or brainless..
Enjoy ur vecation dear..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 23:07

knumnum wrote:
adianasr wrote:Waise sochne waali baat hai - agar Jodha sach mei itni mahaan hai aur itni achchi salaahkaara hai toh how cum Amer became a mansab of the Mughal Sultanat - How cum her advice to the Ameris was so pathetic but now she is capable of saving Jalal and the mughal sultanat from all attacks but she could not save Amer from being annexed?!?!?!?!?! Wish someone could point this glaring discrepancy to EK and Zee and post it on all social media - log sochne toh lagenge - instead of swallowing anything being dished out!!!!!

Exactly Ads!! If she was such a kaabil sipahi y didnt she go fight against mughals?! 

I am shocked tat even media is hyping Jodha character! Female Journos are also praising this STUPIDEST CRAPPIEST IRRITATING female lead EVER written in TV industry! I wish someone among us works in media and we cud get our point across!
yaar , media ko chodo..I'm not surprised at all..it's all abt trp..if a show do well , den dey make articles abt the show..sometimes abt lady lead, sometimes abt chemistry,etc..it's their trick to gain some readers..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-06, 23:16

who is jalal??? this show is all about jodha. TRPs r bcoz of jodha. & most imp. is who is rajat??? he has no contribution in this show.  Bang

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum