Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 01:50

munnirony wrote:
mandygi wrote:i agree! ps was just ok but i was not very impressed by her action sequence especially when there is martial arts expert and sword fight expert in comparison to her, but still she did the effort..ps is ok in individual scenes but the romance is still not up to the mark..the natural flow from her side is lacking, she looks more constipated than in love!
shiningways2407 wrote:I was not talking abt ela's thread. I was talking abt donjas n ppl roaming tin mansi's thread who never appreciate RT's effort. PS ne hath me sword uthaya nai ki wah wah suru.  N yup ela was one among those who whole heartedly praised RT in sr sequence.
no dear this effort is not enough. in the 1st fight which was b/w jalal & jodha she was gud. but last night i was actually disappointed bcoz she was only holding the sword & posing. she is no doubt a gud actress but not only in romance, but even in action scenes she is lacking.
She did try to match Rajat in the first swordfight scene in the early episodes -was flexible and her expressions were good.  Just that on Friday she looked stiff and funny with expressions of severe stomach pain.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-09, 08:19

@sandhya, no doubt she was gud in the 1st sword fight. But she didn't tried to match rajat. It was rajat who brought himself down to match her. Audience thought she matched rajat but those who know rajat's skills knew even tht 1st sword fight was nothing. Nd not just Friday episode even the sword fight in amer was really funny. Again rajat brought himself down to match her. Im not saying she has to match rajat but if she has got a training as she had said before then it has to be used. Audience may go gaga over her sword but those people had seen historical shows will definitely know how brilliant were people like kratika sengar nd ulka gupta were.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-09, 09:48

Lo, madam has gone on vacation again and seems she has worked so hard tat deserves vacation hppy . Wat BS! Y does she make such statements?  Bang  Does she mean to say tat she s the only one who is working so hard in this serial and everyone else doesnt deserve a vacation?

@Priyan: Haan re, I hv jus started watching DKDM and man, me in love wid sati-shiv. Wat romance, even God is not saved from feeling so devastated wen his love died.

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-09, 10:39

@krishi di so u r
 watching
 sati's self ahuti epi!!
 Wow,sati gave ahuti 
of her self becoz of
 shiv's insult by her father
(indirectly by sati herself).

N di PS statements
 were of double 
standard from beginning.
 For ex: her father has
 done phd in history n
 so he told her lot of
 things abt Rajput ladies.
Then ps is trained kathak
 dancer thats y she is gud in expres​sion(fully bakwas),
then ppl complemented 
her to b  more beautiful 
than ash n even 
compared to madhubala 
ji, 
n so many.her each n evry interview is Of DS n full
 of ranting abt hubby as 
if she is the first person 
who did luv marriage.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-09, 10:56

My dear Greeshma and  Mandy too,
Thank you so much, you two; you made my day! I am always extra pleased when someone really enjoys my cracks, and correspondingly sad when no one does! This is my sole vanity which I cannot overcome, try as I may. hpee 
I hope you did not hurt yourself, Greeshma! hpee 

Shyamala/Aunty

Greeshma014:lollol: Aunty, ur comments abt Humayun-HB-CB trio... hppy ..super duper..mein hans hans ke bed se neeche   gir padi..but i continued ROFL  ROFL ...My mom is like, yeh pagal toh nai hui.. Her expressions were worth watching..

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-09, 11:00

Well, the Jodha part of the swordfight was a washout anyway, but the grunts at the end were the worst. But then Paridhi is teflon coated, and no amount of viewer criticism will touch her or, it seems, Ekta either.
If she has really gone on a vacation again, maybe we will get some episodes with some sensible stuff for a change, my dear Adiana, or is that too much to hope for?
Shyamala

adianasrKrish, when it comes to the actress playing Jodha, pls note she has not been able to keep herself out of the character - if you note her parts you will find that her laugh is that of the actress and not the character - her voice, her tone, her mannerisms are her own and do not belong to the character - and it has been even more evident these last 2 weeks!!!! - And this makes her character highly irritating especially now - and the worst were the grunts during the sword fight on friday!!!!!

knumnum wrote:@Polly - I am not sure abt ur post. I hope I didnt do anything tat has caused the trouble, If so I apologize :D

@Aunty - I agree that Jodha has done and said lots and lots of bad things to Jalal from the beginning. But it doesnt mean tat she continues to do so till the end. I dnt rmbr any one instance where she doesnt insert her taana when talking to Jalal. Thats one of the countless complaints that I have wid character Jodha here. And on top of this, the actress makes the scene even more irritating and insulting wid her dialogue delivery and facial expressions.

@Ela - Plz dnt bring accusations of personal attacks here. We all very well know how we have been attacked in ur own threads in IF. We never felt bad cos ur thread members' POVs are always diff from our POVs. So lets stop this pretense that only u hv been attacked personally  hpee 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-09, 11:05

Thank you so very much, my dear Sumana. If I were a little younger, I would blush at such lavish praise!

But then look at apni Jodha! She swallows the most embarassing gushing from Jalal without batting an eyelid!
Shyamala

--sumana13--Shyamala my dear .. .. Awesome post ... Thanks you for showing us the things that we miss as we tend to watch the serial thru what you described correctly as rose tinted glasses .. Floored by the romantic scenes that the creatives try to impress us with ...

Love to read your honest  unbiassed point of view .. 
Love you Shyamala 
 hpee  long hug

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-09, 11:07

Sara my dear, Did you or did you not read the long message I sent you on page 2 or 3 above? If not, do read it, there is my good girl, and then stop fretting like this.Shyamala Auntysmile.sara wrote:seriously who can not think to fake pregnancy is not cheap thinking??.... now they are showing royal empress ruqayya sultan begum doing this.... every one shouting how cheap she is......so for me ...this thinking is cheap ...whether by CV, ekta , reel ruqayya or any other person.... so before CVs of this show and reel ruqayya who ever thought first for ruqayya can fake her pregnancy has cheap thinking for me....

I never see a real man in 21st century who ever open his moth always in praising of his wife...as in today almost every man has only one wife .... phir bhi if we see a man like this jalal in real ....believe me  he would be the substance of mockery like jocker in public...people take this type of man for their personal amusement ...start praising his wife and then when he starts ...they all laugh and mock him

for eg Jahangir.... he is more famous as lover king of his queen noor jahan than as capable Mughal emperor....shah jahan is also more famous for his love for mumtaz mahal but Jahangir manju giri is epic as noor jahan did control all power ...but no one loath their love story .... this is not epic love story this epic manju giri
and ruqayya .... I m whole heartedly with her in her feeling.... what the hell he is doing..... kia pagal wagal ho gaya hae....

when I called ZEE last time ..I ask him did u see men talk about their wives in public so much ...he said no never ...

so ruqayya is right ...some one has to hit his head head hard with some heavy hammer..... poor guy lost his senses....

but this cheap tact of her is really cheap...although I can give some couple of examples where heroin of indi telly shows pretend to be pregnant to save their relation with their hubby ... and because they were heroines it was right !!! ..lol...... for eg... divya in banoo mai teri dulhan...

I was watching old epi...the farida fiasco , the last epi of smiley ruqayya ..where jalal was saying how a man can become spine less and good for nothing in love.... how true he was.... I was astonished to see ...how cv proved him right ....now he is good for nothing nothing spineless manju

he cant do justice among his wife.... he cant punish some one who relate to her master jodha...he cant fight...he cant guard his back how can guard an empire....

he is now circus lion ...
who is still lion but can sit on stool in disgrace on one threat of hunter from his trainer and people cheer...what a trainer ....how wonderfully  made lion a mice

wao CV,.... just wao.... suja mal can fight with hundred of Mughal soldiers all alone with not a single cratch...jodha begum is better than whole Mughal army....
and who is Jalal u din Mohammad AKBAR....
a donkey ...who can only to dhancu dhaanchu in praise of his jodha begum

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-09, 11:12

Shyamala, lets all hope that her vacation gives us the best and the most brilliant epis of JA - so much so that she does not come back!!!!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 11:15

its good that she is gone for vacation! i just pray she never returns and we get new jodha!
knumnum wrote:Lo, madam has gone on vacation again and seems she has worked so hard tat deserves vacation hppy . Wat BS! Y does she make such statements?  Bang  Does she mean to say tat she s the only one who is working so hard in this serial and everyone else doesnt deserve a vacation?

@Priyan: Haan re, I hv jus started watching DKDM and man, me in love wid sati-shiv. Wat romance, even God is not saved from feeling so devastated wen his love died.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 11:16

i want rajat to get the max screen space and we get to see his damdaar performance!
adianasr wrote:Shyamala, lets all hope that her vacation gives us the best and the most brilliant epis of JA - so much so that she does not come back!!!!!!!!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-09, 11:35

But on a serious note can the lead actress get so many vacations?  1st bcoz of probs with santa she stopped shooting, then during MU track she went to vacations nd now again. I think she is trying really very hard to plz her in laws nd thts why the BD business nd also these type of interviews.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-09, 11:37

mandygi wrote:its good that she is gone for vacation! i just pray she never returns and we get new jodha!
knumnum wrote:Lo, madam has gone on vacation again and seems she has worked so hard tat deserves vacation hppy . Wat BS! Y does she make such statements?  Bang  Does she mean to say tat she s the only one who is working so hard in this serial and everyone else doesnt deserve a vacation?

Amen to tat mandy. Lets really hope so!

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-09, 11:45

My dearest Adiana and Mandy.AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Shyamala, lets all hope that her vacation gives us the best and the most brilliant epis of JA - so much so that she does not come back!!!!!!!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by PAPS71 on 2014-06-09, 11:47

What a good news!!!.....so relieved to hear the news of vacation. ... btw didn't she gone for a vacation some days ago?? .... anyway.... now we have to pray hard that she never comeback to JA's set.... (no offence plz :))... just fed up of her acting skill and all that nakhras..... did u read her interview ?.... all about hubby & family & her hard work!!!!.... btw is her hubby so insecuered that she always talked about him.... nothing about show???

PAPS71
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 11:49

munni, i feel that ekta has given her the time to resolve her in law issue..why i feel that after her quitting drama she tries to be more close to her hubbt especially in front of the media..is she telling her in laws how much she cares about their son! i fail to understand such behaviour!
munnirony wrote:But on a serious note can the lead actress get so many vacations?  1st bcoz of probs with santa she stopped shooting, then during MU track she went to vacations nd now again. I think she is trying really very hard to plz her in laws nd thts why the BD business nd also these type of interviews.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-09, 11:50

It is very strange, Munni, all in all.  I always thought TV daily actors worked 18 hours a day 7 days a week! wrote:
We are going to get more patchy Jalal-Jodha scenes, I expect.Shyamala Aunty munnironyBut on a serious note can the lead actress get so many vacations?  1st bcoz of probs with santa she stopped shooting, then during MU track she went to vacations nd now again. I think she is trying really very hard to plz her in laws nd thts why the BD business nd also these type of interviews.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 11:55

i think that deen dayal is feeling insecure! the funny thing is when she said she will pamper her hubby dear off screen just like she pampers akbar on screen..hmmm! serious competition going on..lol
PAPS71 wrote:What a good news!!!.....so relieved to hear the news of vacation. ... btw didn't she gone for a vacation some days ago?? .... anyway.... now we have to pray hard that she never comeback to JA's set.... (no offence plz :))... just fed up of her acting skill and all that nakhras..... did u read her interview ?.... all about hubby & family & her hard work!!!!.... btw is her hubby so insecuered that she always talked about him.... nothing about show???

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-09, 12:16

@mandy who is deendayal?
Tanmay babu??
Do u know since
how many yrs she 
is married?? 
@munni very reasonable
point.
Even I thought that TV 
is time consuming.
Then how come she
is having so much vacations
despite her sundays being
off.
@all does ps' vacation
means RT's more screen 
space?? AMEN !!
Since mahachuchak track
is coming that means
its gonna revolve more
arround jalal n mahachuchal??

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 12:30

how many octopuss hugs do u need for that statement!..i also feel that honeymoon is over and some real hard core politics will start which will be mainly between akbar and mc!..i hope jodha's role is reduced to just a child bearing machine and an advisor to akbar when needed!
shiningways2407 wrote:@mandy who is deendayal?
Tanmay babu??
Do u know since
how many yrs she 
is married?? 
@munni very reasonable
point.
Even I thought that TV 
is time consuming.
Then how come she
is having so much vacations
despite her sundays being
off.
@all does ps' vacation
means RT's more screen 
space?? AMEN !!
Since mahachuchak track
is coming that means
its gonna revolve more
arround jalal n mahachuchal??

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 12:32

omg! a dt nite here too! i just noticed one in the thread..good lord!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gguest on 2014-06-09, 13:15

cannot control myself
horrible thread with too much negativity !

Gguest

Back to top Go down

Post by HemaDas on 2014-06-09, 13:30

knumnum wrote:
adianasr wrote:Waise sochne waali baat hai - agar Jodha sach mei itni mahaan hai aur itni achchi salaahkaara hai toh how cum Amer became a mansab of the Mughal Sultanat - How cum her advice to the Ameris was so pathetic but now she is capable of saving Jalal and the mughal sultanat from all attacks but she could not save Amer from being annexed?!?!?!?!?! Wish someone could point this glaring discrepancy to EK and Zee and post it on all social media - log sochne toh lagenge - instead of swallowing anything being dished out!!!!!

Exactly Ads!! If she was such a kaabil sipahi y didnt she go fight against mughals?! 

I am shocked tat even media is hyping Jodha character! Female Journos are also praising this STUPIDEST CRAPPIEST IRRITATING female lead EVER written in TV industry! I wish someone among us works in media and we cud get our point across!
Jodha rocks and Jalal sucks nty .i do'nt like that squeaky voiced emperor.  Bang

HemaDas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by HemaDas on 2014-06-09, 13:35

JeannieJA wrote:@elasingh stalk karne ke liye shukriya  nty
is this the way of greeting someone in this forum? hppy then let me also greet u nty  hppy  hppy

HemaDas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by HemaDas on 2014-06-09, 13:47

knumnum wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@munni I agree with ur few points ,like the show needs a gud action director, Rajat always lower down himself just to match PS(I wonder y cant PS do the vice versa ),
One point where I dont agree is that viewers dont know abt real class of action. The viewers who r getting gaga over PS holding sword only exist in IF(thread created with ''superheroin of telly world'').  Nowadays 90% audiences know what an action scene demands,what grace n attitude an actor should hold while doing such scenes.

Bhaad mein Jaaye PS and yes this is meant as an offense to PS! bloody hell she can't do one thing right and she has got one of the biggest popular characters to play and this is how she does it! No wonder the actual talented ppl like RT gets pissed off at such undeserving candidates!

Name one thing she s gud at??!!

I hv just watched Jhalak Dikhlaja and I wonder why EK didnt pick Mouny at least! She definitely looks young to RT, shorter than RT and has some acting ability. And even she wud look a beautiful Jodha with even like 10 less make up dukaans and 50 jewelry dukaans that PS wears! EK has really gone mad picking PS for JA! Worst ever decision!

I didnt scold EK this much even wen she made Yash Tonk as Shiv after Iqbal left in KAA!
Even i feel height wise PS is a mismatch for RT.The girl who acted as Benazir's bandi-zakira would have been good pair for RT.she even looks younger to RT. Embarassed

HemaDas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum