Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 14:10

When you cannot share views or agree with them or even tolerate them, why not simply give a skip to such threads.

There are many threads that cater to individual preferences. You may ofcourse open your own threads and praise your 'aaraadhya' as much as you want to.

There was no negativity here till specifically it was mentioned. Moreover, how is that any amount of criticisms against Jalal, Ruqaiya, Bharmal, and everyone else becomes 'opinions' and criticising Jodha becomes 'negativity'.  Jodha has also been praised well and fully when she has really deserved it in these threads.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 14:13

HemaDas wrote:
knumnum wrote:
adianasr wrote:Waise sochne waali baat hai - agar Jodha sach mei itni mahaan hai aur itni achchi salaahkaara hai toh how cum Amer became a mansab of the Mughal Sultanat - How cum her advice to the Ameris was so pathetic but now she is capable of saving Jalal and the mughal sultanat from all attacks but she could not save Amer from being annexed?!?!?!?!?! Wish someone could point this glaring discrepancy to EK and Zee and post it on all social media - log sochne toh lagenge - instead of swallowing anything being dished out!!!!!

Exactly Ads!! If she was such a kaabil sipahi y didnt she go fight against mughals?! 

I am shocked tat even media is hyping Jodha character! Female Journos are also praising this STUPIDEST CRAPPIEST IRRITATING female lead EVER written in TV industry! I wish someone among us works in media and we cud get our point across!
Jodha rocks and Jalal sucks nty .i do'nt like that squeaky voiced emperor.  Bang
Nobody forced you to like anyone. Rolling Eyes

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by K.K on 2014-06-09, 14:13

Hi aunty i have been a silent reader  here and in IF and i quite enjoyed your posts by reading aunty and your comments about humayun's begums are hilarious. hpee 

I realised that Humayun (the oft repeated Jannat Aashiyani) was not unlucky only in war and siyasat. He seems to have had dismal luck with his khaas begums as well. There is Hamida the giraffe, with flat face and a single, preachy expression. I am sure he fell down the  library stairs trying  get away from one of her uplifting moral bhashans!Now this Chand Begum, with a face like the backside of a bus

and i loved the above part alot aunty. ROFL 

K.K
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:14

sandhya, i do agree with you completely! if i do not like a thread i just give my royal snub rather than stooping myself low to some nasty comments..i think such people should learn how to react and how to ignore!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:16

welcome to the thread kk! i had tears in my eyes after reading this comment..lol
K.K wrote:Hi aunty i have been a silent reader  here and in IF and i quite enjoyed your posts by reading aunty and your comments about humayun's begums are hilarious. hpee 

I realised that Humayun (the oft repeated Jannat Aashiyani) was not unlucky only in war and siyasat. He seems to have had dismal luck with his khaas begums as well. There is Hamida the giraffe, with flat face and a single, preachy expression. I am sure he fell down the  library stairs trying  get away from one of her uplifting moral bhashans!Now this Chand Begum, with a face like the backside of a bus

and i loved the above part alot aunty. ROFL 

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:19

not a bad idea..at least she can act well..lol..btw RT looks great with lavina and is more comfortable with her!
HemaDas wrote:
knumnum wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@munni I agree with ur few points ,like the show needs a gud action director, Rajat always lower down himself just to match PS(I wonder y cant PS do the vice versa ),
One point where I dont agree is that viewers dont know abt real class of action. The viewers who r getting gaga over PS holding sword only exist in IF(thread created with ''superheroin of telly world'').  Nowadays 90% audiences know what an action scene demands,what grace n attitude an actor should hold while doing such scenes.

Bhaad mein Jaaye PS and yes this is meant as an offense to PS! bloody hell she can't do one thing right and she has got one of the biggest popular characters to play and this is how she does it! No wonder the actual talented ppl like RT gets pissed off at such undeserving candidates!

Name one thing she s gud at??!!

I hv just watched Jhalak Dikhlaja and I wonder why EK didnt pick Mouny at least! She definitely looks young to RT, shorter than RT and has some acting ability. And even she wud look a beautiful Jodha with even like 10 less make up dukaans and 50 jewelry dukaans that PS wears! EK has really gone mad picking PS for JA! Worst ever decision!

I didnt scold EK this much even wen she made Yash Tonk as Shiv after Iqbal left in KAA!
Even i feel height wise PS is a mismatch for RT.The girl who acted as Benazir's bandi-zakira would have been good pair for RT.she even looks younger to RT. Embarassed

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-09, 14:22

Mandy sandy just relax nd avoid. Just dont answer.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:23

can't believe where r all these people coming from!
munnirony wrote:Mandy sandy just relax nd avoid. Just dont answer.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 14:24

mandygi wrote:not a bad idea..at least she can act well..lol..btw RT looks great with lavina and is more comfortable with her!
HemaDas wrote:
knumnum wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@munni I agree with ur few points ,like the show needs a gud action director, Rajat always lower down himself just to match PS(I wonder y cant PS do the vice versa ),
One point where I dont agree is that viewers dont know abt real class of action. The viewers who r getting gaga over PS holding sword only exist in IF(thread created with ''superheroin of telly world'').  Nowadays 90% audiences know what an action scene demands,what grace n attitude an actor should hold while doing such scenes.

Bhaad mein Jaaye PS and yes this is meant as an offense to PS! bloody hell she can't do one thing right and she has got one of the biggest popular characters to play and this is how she does it! No wonder the actual talented ppl like RT gets pissed off at such undeserving candidates!

I hv just watched Jhalak Dikhlaja and I wonder why EK didnt pick Mouny at least! She definitely looks young to RT, shorter than RT and has some acting ability. And even she wud look a beautiful Jodha with even like 10 less make up dukaans and 50 jewelry dukaans that PS wears! EK has really gone mad picking PS for JA! Worst ever decision!

I didnt scold EK this much even wen she made Yash Tonk as Shiv after Iqbal left in KAA!
Even i feel height wise PS is a mismatch for RT.The girl who acted as Benazir's bandi-zakira would have been good pair for RT.she even looks younger to RT. Embarassed
Exactly Mandy,
RT and Lavina are so much at ease with each other. While in History, I admire the Akbar-HK romance a lot, in the show, I love the Jalal-Ruqaiya duo better. What have the CVs reduced Jo to! A bhaashanist, a lep-ist, an always-right Ms.Pride. Poor HK. Must be spinning in her grave.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-09, 14:25

mandygi wrote:not a bad idea..at least she can act well..lol..btw RT looks great with lavina and is more comfortable with her!
HemaDas wrote:
knumnum wrote:

Clap   Clap  Clap  hppy

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-09, 14:28

mandygi wrote:can't believe where r all these people coming from!

Lol Mandy, where else such people exist? other than IF  hpee  Chodo these ppl ko, they cant even come out wid their own IDs and post here, they are using anonymous accounts to try to annoy us.
Oh yes, I ll vote for RT-Lavina any day than this wood face, rock statue PS  hppy 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:31

i too enjoy ruqlal scenes more than akhda because pardhi's constipated look in romantic scenes take the flavor away, how i wish she was unmarried and more at ease..have u seen Akbar Khan's old jodha akbar? jodha's characterization is just perfect in that show and i am sure the real jodha must have been like that!
sandhya wrote:
HemaDas wrote:
knumnum wrote:

Exactly Mandy,
RT and Lavina are so much at ease with each other. While in History, I admire the Akbar-HK romance a lot, in the show, I love the Jalal-Ruqaiya duo better. What have the CVs reduced Jo to! A bhaashanist, a lep-ist, an always-right Ms.Pride. Poor HK. Must be spinning in her grave.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by HemaDas on 2014-06-09, 14:32

sandhya wrote:
HemaDas wrote:
knumnum wrote:

Exactly Mandy,
But i think Cv's should show a love angle between Jalal and zakira.even their voice matches well ROFL

HemaDas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:34

i can ver well guess..no surprises there..lol..i find dhawaani more interesting! IF has become too diabetic for me just like akhda scenes..lol..at least we have lots of masala to discuss and on top of that freedom!
knumnum wrote:
mandygi wrote:can't believe where r all these people coming from!

Lol Mandy, where else such people exist? other than IF  hpee  Chodo these ppl ko, they cant even come out wid their own IDs and post here, they are using anonymous accounts to try to annoy us.
Oh yes, I ll vote for RT-Lavina any day than this wood face, rock statue PS  hppy 

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:36

hema dear, u seem to be zakira's fan..just leave our RT alone and u can match ur favorite zakira with whoever u like..and be happy!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 14:39

HemaDas wrote:
sandhya wrote:
HemaDas wrote:
Exactly Mandy,
But i think Cv's should show a love angle between Jalal and zakira.even their voice matches well ROFL
Why not Hema? RT would come out in flying colours even in this case. As aunty says, like Kamalhassan, he has it in him to romance even a wooden chair convincingly. But he can't help it if his co-star has half-baked expressions.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by HemaDas on 2014-06-09, 14:42

mandygi wrote:hema dear, u seem to be zakira's fan..just leave our RT alone and u can match ur favorite zakira with whoever u like..and be happy!
Mandygi dear,it is just my opinion.i am going to request zee. hpee

HemaDas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-09, 14:43

A person cant be judged by their physical features. Both jalal nd zakira had won ITA awards for their previous shows. So inspite of their deficiencies they r winning people's heart thts even a bigger achievement than so-called 'perfect' people.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by K.K on 2014-06-09, 14:44

Thanks alot maddy and i read your post in if and made few comments there in the name chembi maddy hpee 
welcome to the thread kk! i had tears in my eyes after reading this comment..lol
K.K wrote:Hi aunty i have been a silent reader  here and in IF and i quite enjoyed your posts by reading aunty and your comments about humayun's begums are hilarious.  

and i loved the above part alot aunty.  

K.K
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:44

sandhya, bag on
sandhya wrote:
HemaDas wrote:
sandhya wrote:

Exactly Mandy,
Why not Hema? RT would come out in flying colours even in this case. As aunty says, like Kamalhassan, he has it in him to romance even a wooden chair convincingly. But he can't help it if his co-star has half-baked expressions.
 Clap

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:45

sorry guys! lots of typo!..oops!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:46

i recognize u!..hope u have fun here dear long hug 
K.K wrote:Thanks alot maddy and i read your post in if and made few comments there in the name chembi maddy hpee 
K.K wrote:Hi aunty i have been a silent reader  here and in IF and i quite enjoyed your posts by reading aunty and your comments about humayun's begums are hilarious.  

and i loved the above part alot aunty.  

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:48

RT will make it look so hot that u will not believe its zakira provided they both are at ease
HemaDas wrote:
mandygi wrote:hema dear, u seem to be zakira's fan..just leave our RT alone and u can match ur favorite zakira with whoever u like..and be happy!
Mandygi dear,it is just my opinion.i am going to request zee. hpee
 hpee

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by HemaDas on 2014-06-09, 14:48

sandhya wrote:
HemaDas wrote:
sandhya wrote:

Exactly Mandy,
What romancing with a wooden chair? affraid plz ask ur aunty to give me video of Kamalahasan romancing with wooden chair. Embarassed

HemaDas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-09, 14:51

munni, great things come in small packages..its mean to criticize someone for physical features..i criticize PS for her unprofessional behavior and her doing nakhraas while giving close scenes..never ever i would criticize for her looks..she too as deficiencies but its not my nature to go there!
munnirony wrote:A person cant be judged by their physical features. Both jalal nd zakira had won ITA awards for their previous shows. So inspite of their deficiencies they r winning people's heart thts even a bigger achievement than so-called 'perfect' people.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum