Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Post by PAPS71 on 2014-06-09, 14:58

Now Paridhi's vacation thread also got a DT note.... what's going on!!!!!.....

PAPS71
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-09, 14:58

mandy n sandhya pls stop throghing kankar in mud puddle aka keechar

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-09, 14:58

HemaDas wrote:
sandhya wrote:
HemaDas wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Exactly Mandy,
RT and Lavina are so much at ease with each other. While in History, I admire the Akbar-HK romance a lot, in the show, I love the Jalal-Ruqaiya duo better. What have the CVs reduced Jo to! A bhaashanist, a lep-ist, an always-right Ms.Pride. Poor HK. Must be spinning in her grave.
But i think Cv's should show a love angle between Jalal and zakira.even their voice matches well ROFL
Why not Hema? RT would come out in flying colours even in this case. As aunty says, like Kamalhassan, he has it in him to romance even a wooden chair convincingly. But he can't help it if his co-star has half-baked expressions.
What romancing with a wooden chair? affraid plz ask ur aunty to give me video of Kamalahasan romancing with wooden chair. Embarassed
I only said 'Can', not 'has'. Both are different. RT did romance right here with a co-star with wooden expressions and looked convincing in it.  hppy

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shweta on 2014-06-09, 15:51

Oh God ! I returned to the forum after a long time and what I'm seeing  Shocked , Aunty's threads are so popular that people can't stop themselves from stalking  hppy 

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-09, 15:58

@all just stop replying to this Hema das who is surely from IF. 
 Kyun usko bhaw de rhe ho.  Let her ''talk to our Hand.''

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-09, 16:05

"PAPS71Now Paridhi's vacation thread also got a DT note.... what's going on!!!!!....."

That thread not only got
 DT note bul also got closed 
at once. Baat jab jodha/ps
 maata ki hoti hai to yahi hota. 
I m not surprised with this tamasha after seeing that
 mandy's thread got notice
 w/o any reason.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Shweta on 2014-06-09, 16:15

Paridhi on vacation again ? I do not understand how can Ekta tolerate such behavior ! Its not even more than a month we had to deal with the BDs because Paridhi was on vacation and now this soon she gets another vacation ? This is soo unprofessional behavior from both Paridhi and the production house. Most of us are working too and we all know how difficult it is to manage to get holidays within such short span (emergencies are exceptions !). Ekta is pampering PS too much, its time for her to wake up and see that PS is failing Jodha big time, she needs to improve a lot rather than going on a vacation.  Bang 

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-09, 18:01

No, no,  Hema, it was Kamalahaasan who said that it did not matter to him who his leading lady was,  as he could  romance even a wooden chair!Shyamala B.CowsikHemaDas wrote:
sandhya wrote:
HemaDas wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Exactly Mandy,
RT and Lavina are so much at ease with each other. While in History, I admire the Akbar-HK romance a lot, in the show, I love the Jalal-Ruqaiya duo better. What have the CVs reduced Jo to! A bhaashanist, a lep-ist, an always-right Ms.Pride. Poor HK. Must be spinning in her grave.
But i think Cv's should show a love angle between Jalal and zakira.even their voice matches well ROFL
Why not Hema? RT would come out in flying colours even in this case. As aunty says, like Kamalhassan, he has it in him to romance even a wooden chair convincingly. But he can't help it if his co-star has half-baked expressions.
What romancing with a wooden chair? affraid plz ask ur aunty to give me video of Kamalahasan romancing with wooden chair. Embarassed

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-09, 18:06

My dear KK,

Thanks  a lot my dear, and I am delighted that you enjoyed those jokes so much. Now take a look at my next one, The Mystery of the Missing Missives, covering the whole  of the last week, which I have just put up.

Shyamala Aunty

K.KHi aunty i have been a silent reader  here and in IF and i quite enjoyed your posts by reading aunty and your comments about humayun's begums are hilarious. hpee 

I realised that Humayun (the oft repeated Jannat Aashiyani) was not unlucky only in war and siyasat. He seems to have had dismal luck with his khaas begums as well. There is Hamida the giraffe, with flat face and a single, preachy expression. I am sure he fell down the  library stairs trying  get away from one of her uplifting moral bhashans!Now this Chand Begum, with a face like the backside of a bus

and i loved the above part alot aunty. ROFL 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-09, 18:09

Shweta my pet, I am delighted to have one of my favourite girls back!And do not worry about the new entrants, it is a free forum in the real sense of the term, so let them have their fun. Take a look at my latest, covering the whole of the last week; I have just put it up.Shyamala AuntyShweta wrote: long hug Oh God ! I returned to the forum after a long time and what I'm seeing  Shocked , Aunty's threads are so popular that people can't stop themselves from stalking  hppy 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-09, 19:10

Clap Female lead on vecation?? Wow..what a news..!!! Clap ..meine bahut kuch miss kiya..  i think dey wil show jodha going to himalaya, to pray for Ruk's child, please note, only bare foot..Ambe ma, atleast one month ussy vaha hi rehne do..now Jalal can concentrate on some political matters..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by HemaDas on 2014-06-10, 11:17

Shweta wrote:Oh God ! I returned to the forum after a long time and what I'm seeing  Shocked , Aunty's threads are so popular that people can't stop themselves from stalking  hppy 

being popular could also be notorious. hppy

HemaDas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shweta on 2014-06-10, 11:59

HemaDas wrote:
Shweta wrote:Oh God ! I returned to the forum after a long time and what I'm seeing  Shocked , Aunty's threads are so popular that people can't stop themselves from stalking  hppy 

being popular could also be notorious. hppy

I don't think so !  Twisted Evil 

That must be a case for threads of 'other' people of 'other' forum but not for this thread and Dhwani Forum  hpee

Shweta
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by K.K on 2014-06-13, 13:07

sashashyam wrote:
Thanks a lot aunty for inviting me to read your posts and i read that post already aunty but  i'm quite caught in my work and comment you later aunty. hpee 

My dear KK,

Thanks  a lot my dear, and I am delighted that you enjoyed those jokes so much. Now take a look at my next one, The Mystery of the Missing Missives, covering the whole  of the last week, which I have just put up.

Shyamala Aunty

K.KHi aunty i have been a silent reader  here and in IF and i quite enjoyed your posts by reading aunty and your comments about humayun's begums are hilarious. hpee 

I realised that Humayun (the oft repeated Jannat Aashiyani) was not unlucky only in war and siyasat. He seems to have had dismal luck with his khaas begums as well. There is Hamida the giraffe, with flat face and a single, preachy expression. I am sure he fell down the  library stairs trying  get away from one of her uplifting moral bhashans!Now this Chand Begum, with a face like the backside of a bus

and i loved the above part alot aunty. ROFL 

K.K
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: