Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-03, 15:55

I think they had 440 volt lines in the Agra palace, Mishti dear, nothing less would have worked! Shyamala Auntymishti wrote:Tube light did get the required voltage Aunty.  hppy

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-06-03, 15:57

sashashyam wrote:
lashy wrote:
Lashykanna,
No, she won't. She knows that it will hurt him even more, and she will not want that. Not now. She does not want to see him upset in the least, whether about the baby or about anything else.
I was very pleased to see your detailed comments on this one; it is always so nice to have you back with me! I am inundated with visitors, so I can get only very limited laptop time, otherwise I would have responded at some length there.
I liked the Jodha-Jalal scene last night.
It was charmingly light-hearted, and at last there was what I had been asking for, some content in their conversation other than the dil, haivaan, insaan, and Radha-Krishna, and even if her hunars came up, there was some mention of Jalal's hunars as well!! And for a change,  both of them were  good, which too was welcome.
I was very pleased with it, and even more so when Jalal became serious as soon as Jodha mentioned Chand Begum. He sat up, and actually got that portrait idea on his own. Hallelujah!
And as I told Mandy, there was no place there for any passion (not that this Jodha could have rustled up any! hpee );  it would have looked odd given the mood, which was pure fun.
Affectionately,
Shyamala Periamma
Omg aunty, Jodha did decode that MA misread the letter than led to that dhakka... 
I wish she told Jalal since she should know what a big thing it was for him and for how long..
Yayyy aunty.. yes, that episode and scene seems to have been to everyone's liking.. 
I liked it too.. found nothing out of place... 
I'm here for three weeks now aunty.. and then my in laws are back.. for a month.. so till then, any post of yours on Dhwani will get my full-fledged attention long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-03, 16:01

It is Priyanka,right, and not Krishi as well? Anyhow, thanks, my dear.

Well, she was Chand Begum, and one of the guards has obviously planted the letter in the palki for her. As he was a regular  guard, the other ones with Jodha would not have noticed him. It is   like a chap in a waiter's costume never being noticed in a restaurant.

And thank the Lord,it WAS Jalal's very own idea! Hallelujah!! hpee 

I liked the Jodha-Jalal scene last night. 
It was charmingly light-hearted, and at last there was what I had been asking for, some content in their conversation other than the dil, haivaan, insaan, and Radha-Krishna, and even if her hunars came up, there was some mention of Jalal's hunars as well!! And for a change,  both of them were  good, which too was welcome.I was very pleased with it, and even more so when Jalal became serious as soon as Jodha mentioned Chand Begum. He sat up, and actually got that portrait idea on his own.
And as I told Mandy and Lashy, there was no place there for any passion (not that this Jodha could have rustled up any! hpee );  it would have looked odd given the mood, which was pure fun.

Shyamala Aunty

shiningways2407knumnumshiningways2407. Nice post Aunty!! I agree that this ME was best among rest 3 n best epi of this week as well. Their romance lost their charm long back ago n what we r watching currently is robotic romance. I missed Maham whole week n on sat we got a good part of devil yet clever Maham. I doubt if the lady in cave was chand begum as per logic but cvs always lack logic.  Oh God ,Jalal should  dismiss every soldier n appoint jodha at their post becoz till now jalal's soldiers r proven useless.  What were they doing in market?? Buying bangle?? As per tabassum idea for that we have to see on monday, whether  its jalal's idea or again cvs made jodha hunar ki khaan.N abt rukkaiya ,Y I feel once again Jodha will b blamed for mc becoz the show cant proceed further without any MU as per cvs!!Priyan and Varshu, Now I understand why Jodha was given such jealousy dialogues abt Ruks and her baby (fake) in SR eppy!   
Hum aapki baat se ittefaq rakhte hai,kyunki cvs ko new n innovative ideas  kavi aa hi nai sakte .

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by varshaakulkarni on 2014-06-03, 18:51

knumnum wrote:
varshaakulkarni wrote:
lashy wrote:Hey I heard mita vashisht is the new villain - for some reason, her casting struck me as perfect!

she's a very powerful movie/TV personality yaar.. whether she's in the same acting calibre as Ashwini is a thing to be seen.. but I don't think she's way below.. if you know what I mean!

Sab thik hai lashy .... but what about the old villians ...??? ye villian pe villian jo bharti ho rahe hai .... its kind of irritating me .....  ... pehle poorane villians se nipto ... fir naye villians ka samna karvao .... no positivity .... only villians .... 

Varshu, I think we are better off wid Villains and negativity  hpee  If u want positivity then u wud hv to jhelofy the rom'antics'  Scared Do u want tat?  Bang 

I hv seen Mita in KGGK and she was gud especially wid the sly nazar tat she gives. She ll be a gud one after MA leaves though we ll definitely miss Ashwini.

Only thing I care abt is that CVs ll stop making Jodha the detective in this step mom's case and tat, this step mom is intelligent enuff to not involve harem stuff to take revenge on Jalal!!!  zipped 
Hmmm ... tum sahi keh rahi ho krishi .... we will get rid of jodha's wooden faced romance  .....yes i hope jodha's detective giri ends here .... n jalal's shows some badshaahgiri .... for haven-sake Bang  n i read about mah chuchak begum ... she was like a sore thumb to Akbar  Shocked .... I heard she troubled him a lot initially when Akbar took over as the king .... & her daughter was married off to shah abdul mali .... but abdul mali was first captured by akbar ... then he escaped from prison ... sought help from mah chuchak in kabul & then married her daughter ... then killed his mother in law took over kabul & simultaneously akbar also was relieved by mah chuchak's death  .... but here in the serial its showed totally oolta .... pehle abul mali ko dikhaya as a brother in law directly .... without showing how he became bro - in- law   .... ye ekta bhi na bahaut confuse kar rahi hai .... Evil or Very Mad

varshaakulkarni
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-03, 18:58

Hai  Aunty, Lashy, Mandy, Adi, Krishi, Tants and others, Bye 

Back home

Someone please tell me which episodes are worth watching over the past three weeks........can't sit through the whole rigmarole......the really good ones.........not any om jodhaya namaha ones..........nor the gelusil worthy ones.............. Rolling Eyes .........(if lashy has stopped watching, then they must be tasneem-Benazir track sort of Jalal demeaning ones........... No ).

Looks like the much anticipated SR was a damp squib..

So Jalal has gone totally empty brained, has he? (Rhett Butler has gone with the wind forever....)............traded his brains, self-respect and sensibilities to gain his dil!

How many more hunars of hunar ki rani, nek dil paak saaf begum-e-perfect have come to the fore?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by varshaakulkarni on 2014-06-03, 19:07

knumnum wrote:
shiningways2407 wrote:@varsha  entry of villains r lot more entertaining than ROBOTIC ROMANCE of Akdha. Thats the reason I liked monday's epi after so many days. Believe me u will enjoy it ,provided Jalal is not shown dumb n Jodha as hunar ki khaan
@krishi di plz no more detective jodha. It really horrifies me.
As per history mahachuchak will trouble Jalal of which jalal was aware. So I dont want jodha to warn Jalal about mahachuchak. As  her role was completely political as far as I had  read recently.
As per history it has to Munim khan n Jalal who will get more involved in Mahachuchak's matter. 
I simply dont want any sbs type drama b/w jodha n mahachuchak.

Priyan I hope so too. But do u actually believe tat, it ll happen so?  Rolling Eyes Current Jalal definitely needs a push from Jodha for his brain to work atleast 5% every day.
Yes shiningways .... I have also read it was jalal & munim's more involvement in mah chuchak's matter .... but as far as CB case is concerned u never knw this ekta's PH ... their will definitely be jodha's ye lo mera bhi ek boond involvement  in searching ur step mom .... 

& as far as the god damn romance is concerned i would prefer ruks & jalal's romance anytime  Evil or Very Mad ..... what the heck is pari doing .... ruining the complete hopes of viewers  Bang .... whenever they show their romance i literally  fall .... 

varshaakulkarni
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-03, 21:12

Sandhya my pet, Welcome back! long hug (Why can't they have something a bit better than this 2 tentacled octopus?)
As for the watchworthy (sic!) episodes, if you do not get any clear feedback from the rest, you can always look up my posts here for the last 3 weeks - there are not that many- and make up your mind.

But do look  at mine about the stiff competition to Jodha Akbar from the forthcoming Yudh, Amitabh Bachchan's TV fiction debut directed by Anurag Kashyap.

Shyamala Aunty

sandhyaHai  Aunty, Lashy, Mandy, Adi, Krishi, Tants and others, Bye 

Back home

Someone please tell me which episodes are worth watching over the past three weeks........can't sit through the whole rigmarole......the really good ones.........not any om jodhaya namaha ones..........nor the gelusil worthy ones.............. Rolling Eyes .........(if lashy has stopped watching, then they must be tasneem-Benazir track sort of Jalal demeaning ones........... No ).

So Jalal has gone totally empty brained, has he? (Rhett Butler has gone with the wind forever....)............traded his brains, self-respect and sensibilities to gain his dil!

How many more hunars of hunar ki rani, nek dil paak saaf begum-e-perfect have come to the fore?

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-03, 21:50

Sandhya dearest, Rajat is worth watching, story is 'No Story', Jodha is 'Mahaan', Pari is totally 'No competition', and the best way to watch would be watch Rajat but read about Akbar - you get to read about the real person and Rajat gives him a wonderful face!!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-03, 22:05

@varsha when it comes to showing history then Ekta is a big failure.
By the way from last 2 epi the show has got a lot of improvement with more focus on maham ,shenaaz ka raaz n almost near to ruks exposure. Infact Akdha's converstion r nowadays gud rather than hunar rant n robotic romance.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-03, 22:33

sashashyam wrote:

Sandhya my pet, Welcome back! long hug (Why can't they have something a bit better than this 2 tentacled octopus?)
As for the watchworthy (sic!) episodes, if you do not get any clear feedback from the rest, you can always look up my posts here for the last 3 weeks - there are not that many- and make up your mind.

But do look  at mine about the stiff competition to Jodha Akbar from the forthcoming Yudh, Amitabh Bachchan's TV fiction debut directed by Anurag Kashyap.

Shyamala Aunty

sandhyaHai  Aunty, Lashy, Mandy, Adi, Krishi, Tants and others, Bye 

Back home

Thanks for the octupussy hug aunty. Same to you. long hug

As for Yudh.......even JA looked promising in the beginning aunty. But since EK is not the producer, we can expect more from yudh. I only hope it doesn't have a heroine and we don't have to listens to bhaashans and hunar lists! (My my! What have I become!..........so anti-heroine after seeing JB! Hoping to re-read P&P to gain my love for heroines back.)

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-03, 22:35

sandhya wrote:Hai  Aunty, Lashy, Mandy, Adi, Krishi, Tants and others, Bye 

Back home

Sands, welcome back  long hug . We so missed u in berating abt this crap! Gud tat u came back hpee .

As for the episodes, I ll recommend only the eppy whr Jalal abolishes the tax (9th May) and then few liked the eppy (I think 12th May) of Jalal jumping like a baboon wen he came to know that Jodha was coming back. Few of us didnt like it hpee . 
Most important, please watch the SR eppy (26th May) and u ll  Bang   Bang   Bang  PS a lot!!  ROFL  

All the above takes into consideration that RT was fab in dng all of them except the jumping jack eppy (Jalal was  bounce  the whole eppy)

Watch 27th May eppy for Lavina's performance.

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-03, 22:42

adianasr wrote:Sandhya dearest, Rajat is worth watching, story is 'No Story', Jodha is 'Mahaan', Pari is totally 'No competition', and the best way to watch would be watch Rajat but read about Akbar - you get to read about the real person and Rajat gives him a wonderful face!!!!!!
What an idea Madamji!
So it is better to read history and imagine Rajat as Akbar ..........win wars, reform society, gain love and respect of his praja because of HIS OWN GOODNESS, INTELLIGENCE, CAPACITY AND GOOD RULE,  his grouping the  navratnas, his witty intelligence with Birbal, his secularism and forward thinking ............and forget his wives!

All this as Rajat in wonderful and resplendent costumes, (not the standard and among the oft repeated 14 that Rajat has been wearing over 250 episodes!)

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-03, 22:49

knumnum wrote:
sandhya wrote:Hai  Aunty, Lashy, Mandy, Adi, Krishi, Tants and others, Bye 

Back home

Sands, welcome back  long hug . We so missed u in berating abt this crap! Gud tat u came back hpee .

As for the episodes, I ll recommend only the eppy whr Jalal abolishes the tax (9th May) and then few liked the eppy (I think 12th May) of Jalal jumping like a baboon wen he came to know that Jodha was coming back. Few of us didnt like it hpee . 
Most important, please watch the SR eppy (26th May) and u ll  Bang   Bang   Bang  PS a lot!!  ROFL  

All the above takes into consideration that RT was fab in dng all of them except the jumping jack eppy (Jalal was  bounce  the whole eppy)

Watch 27th May eppy for Lavina's performance.
Jalal, the jumping Jack!
Jalal, the dancing baboon!
No wonder Lashy says she has stopped seeing.

I'll surely watch the episodes you have recommended.hpee As for May 26, Aunty has alreasdy stated that it was like 70s movies........roses brushing.......Bang............Can't expect more with limited range expressionist - our behenji Pariji!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-06-03, 23:17

God Sandhya can we seriously obliterate Pari's Jodha?!?!?!?! GOD she is now totally getting on my nerves!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by varshaakulkarni on 2014-06-04, 01:26

adianasr wrote:God Sandhya can we seriously obliterate Pari's Jodha?!?!?!?! GOD she is now totally getting on my nerves!!!!!
Adia my dear ... jodha is getting on almost everybody's nerves ... I am toh  

varshaakulkarni
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-04, 08:15

sandhy, my dear welcome back! so nice to see you here..octopussy group hug from me!!!..sr was falt..do watch that epi for time pass..post sr a couple of episodes okayish..but as of late nothing much other than thanda romance, paridhi has so many touch me not restrictions that poor rajat has to limit his talent in showcasing his romantic expressions and endsup in giving constipated expressions when close to her but still better than her..so far for the romance in epic love..harem politics at its best..no real politics..now its up to u to decide if u have enough time to waste or kill then go for it my dear...wink!..btw watch sr only for rajat's mind blowing expressions!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-04, 08:17

adianasr wrote:God Sandhya can we seriously obliterate Pari's Jodha?!?!?!?! GOD she is now totally getting on my nerves!!!!!
adi, tell me abou it..my frayed nerves cannot stand her anymore!!!!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-04, 09:12

mandygi wrote:
adi, tell me abou it..my frayed nerves cannot stand her anymore!!!!

Ads and mandy, ab kya huaaa? maine kuch miss kardi kyaa? I am surprised to see this reaction from Ads especially  ROFL . Ads, I thot u made peace wid this reel Jodha, didnt u?

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-04, 09:48

hpee hi aunty!  long hug 
 long hug hi all!  hpee 
long hug

I took total break from show and from IF....

Rajat and Akbar my main reasons of watching this show now lost completely....I know rajat is still good but whn I cant praise character then how can appreciate actor  Evil or Very Mad ..

CVs let me down completely... I remember in ruks MC track Ela was insisting tht this pregnancy and MC is ruku own plan and I always laugh on her thinking tht how cheap is her thnking...how  can they show a royal birth queen stoop so low where the royalties can give their lives for their honor and respect...I have some faith CVs cant show so much imbalance btw two main cutures and clans of this show.... but CVs made it happen actually...I have faith tht ekta will tret this epic historical love saga with care and sensitivity as this is story of non other than Akbar the great where polygamy involves..

every one is saying ruku should understand she has her own place...now where is tht place...before this fake pregnancy which I don't n cant support what was tht idiotic drama of pleading emperor after runaway wife and jumping jack jalal on her comeback after tax abolishment on her people and pardon of her runaway shameless sister  ... and what for that idiotic OTT wedding anniversary??? exactly what for ?? it was like it was not one wedding anniversary of emperor amnog many weddings but empire had got his heir finally confused  truth is after jalal has found his dil he lost every thing he had ....how can they show him great when he is not able to do justice according to his faith .... his scenes with jodha is like ...to be in good term with his lady love ..he has to do always chamcha giri and latti giri...which type of man forget king can take this for long... yaar kab tak banda tareef aur chamcha giri kar sakta hae ....

sorry friends ....show and IF was giving me ANXITY ...was effecting my own life...

I watch other shows but not gave my heart to them like this to any one of them

but when ever

pakhi, paro, ishita came on screen they make me smile but when ever this jodha came on screen my mouth became bitter

I decided to leave show completely after realizing how I hate female protagonist and how irritating and unconvincing is her acting and characterization....

imagine I m forced to skip/FFW main leads scenes...so when u cant bear female protagonist how can bear show ..as indian shows based on heroin halo n here halo is on stake of Akbar the great  

Last edited by smile.sara on 2014-06-04, 10:33; edited 1 time in total

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-04, 10:16

long hug sandhya, welcome back...
R u started re-watching episodes?? Share ur views abt Radha begum and her ghulam.. Bang

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-04, 10:36

sara my sweetheart do not take it so seriously..even i felt the same but after my dear shyamala explained to me that just enjoy and go with the flow i started shutting my brains and sensitivities again..its not worth it..i just come here to my family which is all of u and make fun of the show..and jodha/pari is as annoying as she can be..even i have not hated any female lead that much!
smile.sara wrote: hpee hi aunty!  long hug 
 long hug hi all!  hpee 
long hug

I took total break from show and from IF....

Rajat and Akbar my main rason now lost completely....I know rajat is good but whn I cant praise character then how can appreciate actor ..

CVs let me down completely... I remember in ruks MC track Ela was insisting tht this pregnancy and MC is ruku own plan and I always laugh on her thinking tht hiw cheap is her thnking...CVs cant show so much imbalance btw twi main cutures and clans of this show.... but CVs made it happen actually...

every one is saying ruku should understand he has her own place...now where is tht place...before this fake pregnancy which I don't n cant support ... but truth is after jalal has found his dil he lost every thing he has ....how can they show him great when he is not able to do justice according to his faith .... his scenes with jodha is like ...to be in good term from his lady love ..he has to do always chamcha giri and latti giri...which type of man forget king can take this for long... yaar kab tak banda tareef aur chamcha giri kar sakta hae ....

sorry friends ....show and IF was giving me ANXITY ...was effecting my own life...

I watch other shows but not gave my heart to them like this to any one of them

but when ever

pakhi, paro, ishita came on screen they make me smile but when ever this jodha came on screen my mouth became bitter

I decided to leave show completely after realizing how I hate female protagonist and how irritating and unconvincing is her acting and characterization....

imagine I m forced to skip/FFW main leads scenes...so when u cant bear female protagonist how can bear show ..as indian shows based on heroin halo n here halo is on stake of Akbar the great  

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-04, 10:41

Sara long hug . ..missed u here..u knw i almost quit IF..i stopped commenting there completely..i feel more comfortable here..we can express our views freely without fear of DT notes..show dekho ya na dekho, but don't stop coming here dear..About jodha , i don't have words to discribe her character, acting, romantic expressions,bhashans..i'm equally fed up with both jodha and pari..nothing more to say.. I watch episodes in parts, if any worth watching scene of Jalal , i watch dat scene..once i was highly obsessed with this show..now i watch it as a time pass...

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-04, 10:56

Aunty, ur comment abt Jodha-Jalal  ROFL hugs.. Thumbsup  Epic..
Btw, nowadays most of their hugs r in sitting position...is it becoz of addition of new rule in the "touch me not" law..??i think so..jalal very carefully puts his hand around her,and jodha place her head on his chest even more carefully..koi khush ho ua na ho, pari's hubby wil b very happyy.. hppy

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-04, 11:49

inn dono ki hugs mein 4 rahim fit aajayen..lo dekh lo epic romance!
Greeshma014 wrote:Aunty, ur comment abt Jodha-Jalal  ROFL hugs.. Thumbsup  Epic..
Btw, nowadays most of their hugs r in sitting position...is it becoz of addition of new rule in the "touch me not" law..??i think so..jalal very carefully puts his hand around her,and jodha place her head on his chest even more carefully..koi khush ho ua na ho, pari's hubby wil b very happyy.. hppy

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-04, 12:13

mandygi wrote:inn dono ki hugs mein 4 rahim fit aajayen..lo dekh lo epic romance!
Greeshma014 wrote:Aunty, ur comment abt Jodha-Jalal  ROFL hugs.. Thumbsup  Epic..

bahut dekh liya , epic wala romance..!!! Ab aur dekhne ki himmat nahi..in every episode, epic romance starts with a hand lock, and end with side hug.. hppy ..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum