Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-04, 12:19

Greeshma014 wrote:
mandygi wrote:inn dono ki hugs mein 4 rahim fit aajayen..lo dekh lo epic romance!
Greeshma014 wrote:Aunty, ur comment abt Jodha-Jalal  ROFL hugs.. Thumbsup  Epic..
Btw, nowadays most of their hugs r in sitting position...is it becoz of addition of new rule in the "touch me not" law..??i think so..jalal very carefully puts his hand around her,and jodha place her head on his chest even more carefully..koi khush ho ua na ho, pari's hubby wil b very happyy.. hppy

bahut dekh liya , epic wala romance..!!! Ab aur dekhne ki himmat nahi..in every episode, epic romance starts with a hand lock, and end with side hug.. hppy ..

the way these 2 handle each other so carefully makes me wonder if they are time bombs ready to diffuse or porcelain dolls ki once touched they ll break  hppy 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-04, 12:44

i do not want to see any more romance mujhe koft hoti hai...!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-04, 13:21

shyamala, when is yudh starting

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by PAPS71 on 2014-06-04, 13:53

Greeshma014 wrote:
mandygi wrote:inn dono ki hugs mein 4 rahim fit aajayen..lo dekh lo epic romance!
Greeshma014 wrote:Aunty, ur comment abt Jodha-Jalal  ROFL hugs.. Thumbsup  Epic..
Btw, nowadays most of their hugs r in sitting position...is it becoz of addition of new rule in the "touch me not" law..??i think so..jalal very carefully puts his hand around her,and jodha place her head on his chest even more carefully..koi khush ho ua na ho, pari's hubby wil b very happyy.. hppy

bahut dekh liya , epic wala romance..!!! Ab aur dekhne ki himmat nahi..in every episode, epic romance starts with a hand lock, and end with side hug.. hppy 
nowadays when they are hugging each other... an elephant can pass between the two....  and kisiko pata bhi nehi chalega... ...  hppy  ROFL ..... epic romance ka natakiya rupantar !!!   Clap  hpee

PAPS71
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-04, 17:04

we already knew a Royal insult is waiting for Ruk..Anyway she asked for it..Afterall she played with her best friend cum husband's emotions..whole Agra palace is goin to b against her..And at the end of the track Ruk wil lost Jalal completely..For the sake of "epic romance" b/w jo-Jalal, dey played with RukLal friendship which was not less dan any epic romance in the initial days..
Now what wil b the future of Ruk or Ruk-Jalal relation..?? Jalal goin to cut all ties with her..But unlike MA ,she is not going anywhere..she wil stay in Agra..wil CVs redeem her character or make her more evil along with jalal's step mother??Or her character wil becum insignificant in jalal's life?? Share ur views girls...

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-04, 18:13

adianasr wrote:God Sandhya can we seriously obliterate Pari's Jodha?!?!?!?! GOD she is now totally getting on my nerves!!!!!
Only now Adi?...........I've been wanting to  Bang her ever since episode 80. ( I loved her till then, inspite of her pompous bhashans to all her sa s at Amer). Then came a refreshing Kajiri who disappeared as fast as she appeared. Since then she is the all-in-all here, much like choco-cream, casatta, cappuccino, yummy mango pickle, rich gravy, and whatever else, all mixed together.........in short YUCK.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-04, 22:06

OMG!!! Jalal-Atgah-Adham rockss..Rajat back in action mode..loved it..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-04, 22:14

Double post..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 22:21

Greeshma014 wrote:OMG!!! Jalal-Atgah-Adham rockss..Rajat back in action mode..loved it..
The ONLY positives for me apart from Maham's reactions .... It was heartening to know that Jalal knows the landscape of the palace and that there are garden, practice arcade apart from the 2 hojras of J & R ..between which he was swinging like pendulum !!!

Happy too  that he  has not forgotten his sword skills  cuz he definitely was turning into a Maalish expert as well as Lep compunder to  lep Doc Jodha !!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-04, 22:44

Tanthya wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:OMG!!! Jalal-Atgah-Adham rockss..Rajat back in action mode..loved it..
The ONLY positives for me apart from Maham's reactions .... It was heartening to know that Jalal knows the landscape of the palace and that there are garden, practice arcade apart from the 2 hojras of J & R ..between which he was swinging like pendulum !!!

Happy too  that he  has not forgotten his sword skills  cuz he definitely was turning into a Maalish expert as well as Lep compunder to  lep Doc Jodha !!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL  ROFL

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-04, 22:50

Greeshma014 wrote:we already knew a Royal insult is waiting for Ruk..Anyway she asked for it..Afterall she played with her best friend cum husband's emotions..whole Agra palace is goin to b against her..And at the end of the track Ruk wil lost Jalal completely..For the sake of "epic romance" b/w jo-Jalal, dey played with RukLal friendship which was not less dan any epic romance in the initial days..
Now what wil b the future of Ruk or Ruk-Jalal relation..?? Jalal goin to cut all ties with her..But unlike MA ,she is not going anywhere..she wil stay in Agra..wil CVs redeem her character or make her more evil along with jalal's step mother??Or her character wil becum insignificant in jalal's life?? Share ur views girls...

@bold, I think tat ll be the way for Ruks in future. And be ready to watch Jodha's positivity bhashan to Jalal to make him accept Ruks as his frnd in his life again. Jodha maiya ki jai ho!

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-05, 07:00

jodha`s aushidhis and jalal`s rant about jodha`s hunars! endless torture! seems like ekta has given JA all the left over script writers..the good ones are all going towards new serials!..the only saving grace was RT`s sword skill..commendable! shyamala, would love to hear your take on our RT in the last scene!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-05, 08:31

knumnum wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:we already knew a Royal insult is waiting for Ruk..Anyway she asked for it..Afterall she played with her best friend cum husband's emotions..whole Agra palace is goin to b against her..And at the end of the track Ruk wil lost Jalal completely..For the sake of "epic romance" b/w jo-Jalal, dey played with RukLal friendship which was not less dan any epic romance in the initial days..

@bold, I think tat ll be the way for Ruks in future. And be ready to watch Jodha's positivity bhashan to Jalal to make him accept Ruks as his frnd in his life again. Jodha maiya ki jai ho!

krish, i knew it..confirm karna chahti thi..why Jalal needs Jo matha ki bhashan to solve every problem in his life??? Why??.. At the end of all dis Ruk is going to be jodha bhakt no.1 in Agra..And Jalal goin to give his excellent speech on "Jodha ki bada dil" in Agra, kabul Amer etc..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-05, 08:39

hppy 
Tanthya wrote:

hppy  hppy ..completely agree..Lep comp ROFL ounder..Pyar Mein log kya kya ban jatey hai?? Ghulam, compounder, malish expert..what not..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-05, 08:50

mandygi wrote:jodha`s aushidhis and jalal`s rant about jodha`s hunars! endless torture! seems like ekta has given JA all the left over script writers..the good ones are all going towards new serials!..the only saving grace was RT`s sword skill..commendable! shyamala, would love to hear your take on our RT in the last scene!

Rajat and chetan nailed it...Thank god, in between d scene jo-Jalal sword fight ki flash back nai dikhaya..bahut dino ke baad Jalal ko kisi cheez Mein concentrate karte hue dekha hai..and i really enjoyed it..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 10:28

Shyamala my dear .. .. Awesome post ... Thanks you for showing us the things that we miss as we tend to watch the serial thru what you described correctly as rose tinted glasses .. Floored by the romantic scenes that the creatives try to impress us with ...

Love to read your honest  unbiassed point of view .. 
Love you Shyamala 
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-05, 21:18

Is it me who felt that yesterday's Jala-Ruks scene was so much better and had gud chemistry than the pheeka ones between Jodha-Jalal? Jalal was in his elements in this scene wid Ruks. And Ruks too was complementing him in feeling repentant and complaining abt he not spending time wid her. It was a gud one.

And then I FFed straight to the sword scene. As everyone said, RT was gud in it and I feel that Adham-Atgah gruesome murders are near. Finally, viewers are going to get some action stuff!

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-05, 22:05

knumnum wrote:Is it me who felt that yesterday's Jala-Ruks scene was so much better and had gud chemistry than the pheeka ones between Jodha-Jalal? Jalal was in his elements in this scene wid Ruks. And Ruks too was complementing him in feeling repentant and complaining abt he not spending time wid her. It was a gud one.

And then I FFed straight to the sword scene. As everyone said, RT was gud in it and I feel that Adham-Atgah gruesome murders are near. Finally, viewers are going to get some action stuff!

krish, u remember yesterday's hand kissing by RukLal..First Ruk kissed his hand , den he did the same..what a lovely scene.. I was like oh my god, hw i wish it's a real pregnency..RukLal scenes always has a special charm ..Their combination scenes r well exicuted....Akdha too had dat charm in initial days..But now dat charm is lost completely. ..it looked forced and repetative..dat's the problem..Anyway after Ruk's explosure, there won't b any RukLal scenes..so now dis repetative romantic scenes r going to continue for long.. I have a doubt, soon Jo going to b pregnent..salim's arrival or twins who died after birth??

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-05, 22:15

@krishi di nope u r not alone. I always feel that ruklal's chem is more natural n appealing than akdha's feeka robotic romance.
 Plz watch today's mandir scene. As soon as jalal/RT turns toward JO after hearing her wish in his ears, Jo/PS makes almost n arm distance. I was like cant she stay still at that position. She was behaving as if jalal/RT is suffering from plague. 

The story is revolving so much around Akbar that I  feel that now there is no need of keeping PS nymore *LOL*. Her job is done n now she looks nothing but a side character.thats a diff thing that makers will forcefully give her job to do.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-05, 22:32

Aunty,aapne "Akbar the great" serial dekha hai kya?? Hw is dat show?? Is it worth watching??Is dat also based on JA love story??

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-05, 22:38

shiningways2407 wrote:@krishi di nope u r not alone. I always feel that ruklal's chem is more natural n appealing than akdha's feeka robotic romance.
 Plz watch today's mandir scene. As soon as jalal/RT turns toward JO after hearing her wish in his ears, Jo/PS makes almost n arm distance. I was like cant she stay still at that position. She was behaving as if jalal/RT is suffering from plague. 

The story is revolving so much around Akbar that I  feel that now there is no need of keeping PS nymore *LOL*. Her job is done n now she looks nothing but a side character.thats a diff thing that makers will forcefully give her job to do.

P & G, yeahhh yaar seriously Ruks-Jalal scenes have more substance than the Ja-Jo scenes!  luv  The best thing abt these scene is tat the version of Jalal wen he is wid Ruks is the one we want to see. Not the ghulam version tat he becomes wen he s with Jodha  Bang 

I agree G, Ja-Jo scenes were gud initially whr Jo gorgets abt her ghrina stuff for few moments. But now they are not worth commenting.

If they continue showing Ruks-Ja scenes like this for some more days then viewers ll definitely like them more than Ja-Jo scenes  hppy 

ROFL Priyan, tats true, technically Jodha's work is done. I hope CVs give a rest to her character now ROFL . U kno, PS can go for a lambhaaaa vacation now and no one ll miss her  nty 

Did u guys check the TRPs posted for last week? 0.1 increase for the week having one SR eppy and one ME eppy.  ROFL 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-05, 22:55

krish, priyan we r in same boat when it comes to romance of leads..
 hppy  Btw JA back to 2 nd position..not becoz of SR or romance..it's becoz sathiya trp dropped badly..Anyway by next week, RukLal wil becum history..After dat der wil b Akdha,Akdha everywhere...i want some cute RukLal flash back too..nai toh Mein diabatic ke marey marr jayegi

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-05, 23:26

Greeshma014 wrote:Aunty,aapne "Akbar the great" serial dekha hai kya?? Hw is dat show?? Is it worth watching??Is dat also based on JA love story??

Grees, do watch the eppy link given in one of the threads in IF. Although the story, characterization and dialogues are very gud, the actors are terrible! U ll LOL most of the scenes and u wud want to  Bang  the actor portraying Akbar. 

But if we had this version of Jodha in our serial then we wud be in 9th cloud by now watching them. 

I loved the version of Jodha and Akbar shown in this old serial. 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-06-06, 00:38

Greeshma014 wrote:Aunty,aapne "Akbar the great" serial dekha hai kya?? Hw is dat show?? Is it worth watching??Is dat also based on JA love story??

I WATCHD IT.... it Is good ...not based on love story at all but she has special place in his heart ... there is many love stories ... first rukayya n Akbar, salima and Akbar then rabia and Akbar and also jodha and Akbar..... ruku there is so innocent and simple , salima is so wise and actually hunaar mand, jodha is so mature and intelligent..... she respects him a lot there ...no one dare to call him from his name or shahnsha ...he is always zille ilahi or alam panha nor even maham or bairam khan dare to call him from his name even when he was prince  ... Maham was plotter not vamp aand she is more interesting in political power than Akbar wifes or throne... he is not jalal there he is Akbar from his birth ...and he respects and love his mother a lot.... BK is khan baba but Maham is not bari ammi at all...all rajputs are very respectful with Akbar.
acting is very bad....but ars are fine... kid Akbar is best among three versions of Akbar.
acting wise maham is best among all ..she is really beautiful, intellegent and groomed... the best thing of show is they took care a lot for royal manners and protocols
worst thing is acting.

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 07:36

knumnum wrote:

Grees, do watch the eppy link given in one of the threads in IF. Although the story, characterization and dialogues are very gud, the actors are terrible! U ll LOL most of the scenes and u wud want to  Bang  the actor portraying Akbar. 

But if we had this version of Jodha in our serial then we wud be in 9th cloud by now watching them. 

I loved the version of Jodha and Akbar shown in this old serial. 

Thanks dear..yup, i too noticed dat link..didn't watch it..now planing to watch it..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum