Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 252: The curate's egg

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 07:45

Sara, thanks yaar..I'm going to watch dat show..Rabia??? Akbar's fourth wife?? I heard somewher dat der was a lip lock scene b/w Rabia and akbar in dat show..not sure..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-06, 08:27

Greeshma014 wrote:we already knew a Royal insult is waiting for Ruk..Anyway she asked for it..Afterall she played with her best friend cum husband's emotions..whole Agra palace is goin to b against her..And at the end of the track Ruk wil lost Jalal completely..For the sake of "epic romance" b/w jo-Jalal, dey played with RukLal friendship which was not less dan any epic romance in the initial days..
Now what wil b the future of Ruk or Ruk-Jalal relation..?? Jalal goin to cut all ties with her..But unlike MA ,she is not going anywhere..she wil stay in Agra..wil CVs redeem her character or make her more evil along with jalal's step mother??Or her character wil becum insignificant in jalal's life?? Share ur views girls...
Simple jodha begum will repair ruklal relationship ruku will realize how gr8 jodha is nd finally she will also become the fan of jodha begum nd they will live happily ever after.  hppy

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-06, 08:32

Greeshma014 wrote:Sara, thanks yaar..I'm going to watch dat show..Rabia??? Akbar's fourth wife?? I heard somewher dat der was a lip lock scene b/w Rabia and akbar in dat show..not sure..
Rabia was shown as the 3rd wife nd yes there was a lip kiss I had seen tht scene.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-06, 09:48

shyamala. just finished watching promo of yudh..excellent! amitabh's expressions were priceless..i bow down to this man who at this age can perform with such dedication and perfection! cannot wait for the serial to start!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-06, 09:51

i tried watching that old serial of jodha akbar but acting is pathetic, i cannot see anyone other than rajat playing akbar! only if there was a different jodha we would have got better chemistry and maybe few lip locks!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-06, 10:03

my problem is i am watchin gonly rajat in this show, i imagine my own jodha with him..strange isn't it?..lol..i imagine someone like rekha who looks traditional and has that x factor and not someone like paridhi who is a beauty without expressions and sex appeal!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-06, 10:05

mandygi wrote:i tried watching that old serial of jodha akbar but acting is pathetic, i cannot see anyone other than rajat playing akbar! only if there was a different jodha we would have got better chemistry and maybe few lip locks!

Funny thing is that the old Akbar show has a lip lock between Akbar and Rabia  hppy 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 10:10

munnirony wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:Sara, thanks yaar..I'm going to watch dat show..Rabia??? Akbar's fourth wife?? I heard somewher dat der was a lip lock scene b/w Rabia and akbar in dat show..not sure..
Rabia was shown as the 3rd wife nd yes there was a lip kiss I had seen tht scene.

Thank god, ekta didn't show Rabia..nai toh ussey bhi vamp bana detey like Rukku..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 10:21

Munni, i agree dear..Ab RukLal relation ki future jodha matha ki haat  hppy mein hai..Ab CVs ne Jalal ko hi ghulam bana diya toh,Ruk ko bhi nai chodengey..Ab salim bhi aanewala hai..patch up toh karna hi padengi..According to our show, all credits r only reserved to Mata..Jalal ko toh sirf mata Ki adesh ka palan karna hai buss..i'm praying to god, atleast for one week, please show some development in political front..jodha ko sambhalne ke liye Cheer leaders hai, Jalal ko saltanate sambhalne do..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-06, 10:34

Not doing lip locks is ok. Bcoz many actors r not comfortable  but having probs even with simple body touch makes things mechanical. Tracks r not the actors fault but at least on screen things should look gud nd romance should look natural.  Nd thts definitely on the actors hand.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 10:40

knumnum wrote:
mandygi wrote:i tried watching that old serial of jodha akbar but acting is pathetic, i cannot see anyone other than rajat playing akbar! only if there was a different jodha we would have got better chemistry and maybe few lip locks!

Funny thing is that the old Akbar show has a lip lock between Akbar and Rabia  hppy 
just imagine, dey r planning to show Ruk-Jalal lip lock in our show..not possible according to present track..but as a flash back of Ruk ,when dey were a newly married couple..OMG, AkDha fans zee office mein aag laga dengi..Loool..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-06-06, 10:44

Greeshma014 wrote:
knumnum wrote:

just imagine, dey r planning to show Ruk-Jalal lip lock in our show..not possible according to present track..but as a flash back of Ruk ,when dey were a newly married couple..OMG, AkDha fans zee office mein aag laga dengi..Loool..

Oh man, tat wud be awesome  Clap  I so want to see that scene   Heart 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-06-06, 10:46

Well u cant comment about last week's TRPs bcoz ipl was also there. Even the no.1 show only got 8.7. But its better if I talk less about the consummation.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 10:49

munnirony wrote:Not doing lip locks is ok. Bcoz many actors r not comfortable  but having probs even with simple body touch makes things mechanical. Tracks r not the actors fault but at least on screen things should look gud nd romance should look natural.  Nd thts definitely on the actors hand.

i think dey introduced dis fake pregnency track along with love confession and consumation to avoid romantic scenes only..now they r making Jo-Jalal busy with Ruk's child..dat way dey can reduce no. Of romantic scenes..After Ruk's explosure Jo going to b pregnent..so no romance after dat..dey wil give us some side hugs, hand locks, and forehead kisses..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-06, 11:20

@krishi di  Now PS can go for long holiday with her hubby n in laws . N even if she starts family planning I dont mine,provided she spare us by quitting JA
@ greec TRP would have fallen terribly had there been no ME. Many in IF thinks that increase in TRP was due to consummation,but what I have observed is that whenevr there is ME of JA trp increases despite having crappy epi throughout whole weekdays.
Next week TRP may increase but rank will decrease. As SNS is one who suffered the most becoz of IPL afternoon matches.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-06-06, 11:22

is there ruklal lip lock coming?
knumnum wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:
knumnum wrote:

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 11:59

mandygi wrote:is there ruklal lip lock coming?
knumnum wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:
knumnum wrote:

No mandy..it's only a wild imagination..hamarey aise kismat kaha?? Hamare phooti kismat  Bang mein sirf leads ki half baked romance hai...

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-06, 17:15

Yes, Mandy dearest, and I have been trying to find out, despite being half buried under an  avalanche of guests, when Yudh is going to begin. i will let you know as soon as I find out and we will both be there on Day 1, bright and ready for Amitabh and the rest !!Shyamalamandygi wrote:shyamala. just finished watching promo of yudh..excellent! amitabh's expressions were priceless..i bow down to this man who at this age can perform with such dedication and perfection! cannot wait for the serial to start!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 17:36

PAPS71 wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:
mandygi wrote:inn dono ki hugs mein 4 rahim fit aajayen..lo dekh lo epic romance!
Greeshma014 wrote:Aunty, ur comment abt Jodha-Jalal  ROFL hugs.. Thumbsup  Epic..
Btw, nowadays most of their hugs r in sitting position...is it becoz of addition of new rule in the "touch me not" law..??i think so..jalal very carefully puts his hand around her,and jodha place her head on his chest even more carefully..koi khush ho ua na ho, pari's hubby wil b very happyy.. hppy

bahut dekh liya , epic wala romance..!!! Ab aur dekhne ki himmat nahi..in every episode, epic romance starts with a hand lock, and end with side hug.. hppy 
nowadays when they are hugging each other... an elephant can pass between the two....  and kisiko pata bhi nehi chalega... ...  hppy  ROFL ..... epic romance ka natakiya rupantar !!!   Clap  hpee

That was truly an epic natikiya rupantar PAPS
 ROFL ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-06, 17:43

Sara my pet, ab kya hua meri bachchi ko? What is all this fretting and fuming over this farce of a show? And this after I had spent so much time trying to tell you NOT to let anything get under your skin, not Jodha, not this benighted lallu Jalal, and not the IF. But you do not listen to me, my child, and you wear your poor nerves to flinders for nothing.

I hope you do not also get your BP up reading Elasingh and the like in the IF. It is not worth it, so my advice would be to give all those people and their threads a complete miss.

Jalal is now a monumental bore, except in rare bits and pieces, as in that splendid  bout of  shamsheerbaazi with Adham, and yesterday's scene with Atgah, where the shadows of the future seemed to be already clouding his subconscious.

He was fabulous in the swordfight scene, was he not, Mandy? Rajat fights like a whirling dervish, and despite his stocky build, he is as light as a feather when he is fencing, and doing those incredibly agile tumbles.

But what I loved  was the ending exchange with Adham: that was Akbar at his wisest and most perceptive looking out of Jalal's eyes, and his gaze was as  mesmerising and strong as that of an eagle. No wonder, for the eagle is also an emperor, of the skies!

To revert, the less said of that plastic gudiya of a Jodha  the better. Salima  is another bore, and Ruqaiya, as she is shown now, seems to have mortgaged the brains she once had.
As for Chand Begum, Mandy dearest, after looking at her, I realised that Humayun (the oft repeated Jannat Aashiyani) was not unlucky only in war and siyasat. He seems to have had dismal luck with his khaas begums as well. There is Hamida the giraffe, with flat face and a single, preachy expression. I am sure he fell down the  library stairs trying  get away from one of her uplifting moral bhashans!  hpee 

Now this Chand Begum, with a face like the backside of a bus. How COULD a Shahenshah pick such an ugly female to be his Begum? And then what sort of addled brains did he have, willing his takht to a baby girl, with the Razia Sultan  fiasco that he must have known about? How did he think the Mughal nobles would accept a woman on the throne, and that too this Chand Begum's daughter?

No wonder Shehnaaz looks as scatty and plain as she does. But at least she is better looking than her real Ammijaan.

And look at Jalal's luck by comparison! Not only does he become Akbar, one of the greatest rulers the world has ever seen, but he has 3 very goodlooking Khaas Begums: Ruqaiya is elegant and fine-boned and looks very pretty when she is not scheming or gloating, Jodha  is beautiful, and even Salima is statuesquely handsome!

More later. I will try and get at the laptop (dodging my teenage guests) on Sunday, and do a post on this last week.

For now, I loved the way in which Jalal and Jodha ended up suspended in that net. Like Harry Potter, except that there is no Aragog immediately visible.  hpee I hope Jalal has his khanjar ready at hand to cut them loose!

Shyamala/ Aunty

mandygisara my sweetheart do not take it so seriously..even i felt the same but after my dear shyamala explained to me that just enjoy and go with the flow i started shutting my brains and sensitivities again..its not worth it..i just come here to my family which is all of u and make fun of the show..and jodha/pari is as annoying as she can be..even i have not hated any female lead that much!
smile.sara wrote: hpee hi aunty!  long hug 
 long hug hi all!  hpee 
long hug

I took total break from show and from IF....

Rajat and Akbar my main rason now lost completely....I know rajat is good but whn I cant praise character then how can appreciate actor ..

CVs let me down completely... I remember in ruks MC track Ela was insisting tht this pregnancy and MC is ruku own plan and I always laugh on her thinking tht hiw cheap is her thnking...CVs cant show so much imbalance btw twi main cutures and clans of this show.... but CVs made it happen actually...

every one is saying ruku should understand he has her own place...now where is tht place...before this fake pregnancy which I don't n cant support ... but truth is after jalal has found his dil he lost every thing he has ....how can they show him great when he is not able to do justice according to his faith .... his scenes with jodha is like ...to be in good term from his lady love ..he has to do always chamcha giri and latti giri...which type of man forget king can take this for long... yaar kab tak banda tareef aur chamcha giri kar sakta hae ....

sorry friends ....show and IF was giving me ANXITY ...was effecting my own life...

I watch other shows but not gave my heart to them like this to any one of them

but when ever

pakhi, paro, ishita came on screen they make me smile but when ever this jodha came on screen my mouth became bitter

I decided to leave show completely after realizing how I hate female protagonist and how irritating and unconvincing is her acting and characterization....

imagine I m forced to skip/FFW main leads scenes...so when u cant bear female protagonist how can bear show ..as indian shows based on heroin halo n here halo is on stake of Akbar the great  

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-06-06, 17:49

Where is that being shown,Krishi dear? wrote:
As for the supposed Akbar-Rabia kiss in that serial, I am not a great fan of this sort of thing on TV, so I have no problems with Jalal and Jodha staying off kisses. But the kind of love scenes they are showing now are plain ludicrous,  and poor Rajat is being totally wasted. 
Plus, if he talks once more of his dil and her hunars, not to speak of his other staple, the haiwaan se insaan one, and does not ration his Jodha Begums, I am going to mute his scenes with Jodha! hpee
Shyamala Aunty
knumnum
Greeshma014 wrote:
knumnum wrote:

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannieJA on 2014-06-06, 18:43

Hii Aunty and All, long hug 
Another article by IF stating Mita Vashisht's entry as Mahachuchak Begum and Jalal's step mother in Jodha Akbar. A sentence that stands out for me

"What will Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) to save Akbar and his Mughal reign?"

So basically I think we are just to give up hope that Jalal would ever do anything in this show? Its Jodha who will do pardafaash of the cave mystery, its Jodha who will find out that Shehnaz is a vamp and out to kill Jalal as per a spoiler and its Jodha who will probably find out about Ruqs' fake pregnancy and its Jodha The Great who will SAVE Shehenshah Jalal AGAIN  Bang 
Jalal is only kept around to make goo goo eyes at Jodha and sing 50 line bhajans dedicated to her hunars in a mandir, in the DEK, in the angooribaug, alone, in the company of family, other wives, strangers  Evil or Very Mad Now Jodha Devi ka future baby? will that have some contribution from Jalal or again it will all be Jodha's ultra powers and we will have Jalal saying "Jodha Begum aapka bina hamari madad ke bacche paida karne ka hunar bhi bohot accha hai"  Bang  hppy I can actually imagine this Jalal saying this  Rolling Eyes 

JeannieJA
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningways2407 on 2014-06-06, 19:18

@jean Not again!! Mahachucka n cave mystry to Jalal k liye chor dete!! Mahachchal was only interested in politics n this jodha doesnt know 'P' of politics.     
 I even read one spoiler on twitter that jodha will come to know about shen's intention of killing jalal. I was like, musibat v khud lao n then mahaanta ki murat ban jao. 
U know what just watch Akbar the great show, where jodha was only for 10 epi with no contribution in politics n her only job was to give waaris.

shiningways2407

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-06-06, 19:19

Girls,  hpee der won't b any lip lock in our show..no chance..And about RukLal LL , it was a joke..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-06-06, 19:26

riyya6 wrote:Thumbsup

the last one abt the poison  ROFL

Riyyu meri jaan long hug

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner