Latest topics

New Aritcle on Jodha Akbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Aritcle on Jodha Akbar

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-02, 18:33

Mita Vashisht to play Akbar's evil stepmom in Jodha Akbar 
After playing the mean Trishna Agarwal in Ekta Kapoor's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, the producer has roped Mita Vashisht in to play a key role in the historical show, Jodha Akbar. 

The two would be collaborating after a gap of six years. Mita is currently seen in Suvreen Guggal --- Topper of the year. She will play Akbar's (Rajat Tokas) power-hungry, evil stepmother Maha Chuchak.

Her aim is to dethrone Akbar by hook or crook and will be so evil that if need be, she can get even Akbar killed. Her entry will result in more troubles in the emperor's life. According to sources, Kashmera Shah was also in talks with the channel, but it's Mita, who has bagged the role, finally. The actress confirmed the news.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: New Aritcle on Jodha Akbar

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-02, 19:16

oooooh.... someone to fill MA's shoes after she's gone....
and for once... this one will be after Jalal... hppy 
TFS !

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: New Aritcle on Jodha Akbar

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-02, 19:27

Well I also hope Jodha don't give herself up to be used for that indirect by petty mistakes or unnecessary displace trust. Jiggy. CV team should not give me that kind of crap at all am tired of that.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: New Aritcle on Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-02, 19:32

Jiggy wrote:oooooh.... someone to fill MA's shoes after she's gone....
and for once... this one will be after Jalal... hppy 
TFS !

Mita!!!!! Wow , Solid replacement for Ashwini ..

waddya mean? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   wasn't Benton after Jalal too??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Aritcle on Jodha Akbar

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-02, 19:34

Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:oooooh.... someone to fill MA's shoes after she's gone....
and for once... this one will be after Jalal... hppy 
TFS !

Mita!!!!! Wow , Solid replacement for Ashwini ..

waddya mean? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   wasn't Benton after Jalal too??
welllll.................. now that you reminded me of baby benzooo hppy  hppy 
yep... but she was a mere pawn... this one's going to be (hopefully) vicious... politically....
and not in the harem or a skimpy dress... ROFL  ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: New Aritcle on Jodha Akbar

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-02, 19:36

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:oooooh.... someone to fill MA's shoes after she's gone....
and for once... this one will be after Jalal... hppy 
TFS !

Mita!!!!! Wow , Solid replacement for Ashwini ..

waddya mean? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   wasn't Benton after Jalal too??
welllll.................. now that you reminded me of baby benzooo hppy  hppy 
yep... but she was a mere pawn... this one's going to be (hopefully) vicious... politically....
and not in the harem or a skimpy dress... ROFL  ROFL


A sweet talking, dignified, restrained but lethal  Poison Ivy !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Aritcle on Jodha Akbar

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-02, 19:47

Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:oooooh.... someone to fill MA's shoes after she's gone....
and for once... this one will be after Jalal... hppy 
TFS !

Mita!!!!! Wow , Solid replacement for Ashwini ..

waddya mean? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   wasn't Benton after Jalal too??
welllll.................. now that you reminded me of baby benzooo hppy  hppy 
yep... but she was a mere pawn... this one's going to be (hopefully) vicious... politically....
and not in the harem or a skimpy dress... ROFL  ROFL


A sweet talking, dignified, restrained but lethal  Poison Ivy !!

Oh NO. !! .. Jodha is now going to be in permanent Jasoosi mode the moment she gets the whiff on this Maha chuchak begum 's real intentions
 ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Aritcle on Jodha Akbar

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum