Latest topics

JodhaAkbar Written Update 2nd June

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JodhaAkbar Written Update 2nd June

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-02, 19:34

Jodha is lost  in thoughts , Moti comes and interrupts her reverie ..Jodha shares her thoughts with Moti, reveals that Jalal is the only king  who rules the kingdom despite being illiterate .. Jodha professes admiration for his skills and his managment skills, The ever practical Moti instantly realizes that, Jalal's illiteracy was the reason why Jodha's several laudatory letters went unanswered , The  Moti Powered bhatti in Jodha's dimag finally deigns to switch on and Jodha finally comprehends the reason for Jalal's erratic behavior and the instance of  Dhakka.. Jodha also figures out that all this an-ban (illwill)  between Jodha and Jalal must have been engineered  by Maham Anga  * Hey Kanha , what wud this womaniyaa do without pragmatic Moti to show the way?*.

But Detective Jodha is  not interested in going back to the past, she has found a new case   in Chand Begum and her mind is busy in trying to figure it out...

A eminently forgettable , so called humor track between  Javeda and Resham  happens ... with Javeda  turning make up woman for Resham ..

OTHER SIDE OF PALACE

Shenaz is  counting the number of doors , entry points and exit points when Maham's eyes falls on Shenaz, Shenaz  too notices Maham simultaneously.. She freezes... Mahamm expresses her suspicion about  Shenaz's intentions and  abut her sanity ... Shenaz manages to worm her way out  of Maham's doubts..

Ruqaiyya's Hojra

Jodha , the efficient Hippocrates of MughalDom is doing her bounden duty , preparing some ark or potion for Ruqaiyya, Ruqaiyya is whining that the potion is too bitter  ..Jodha  cajoles  Ruqaiyya into drinking it.. but it is obvious that Jodha's mind is wandering..NO, not towards Jalal Still ur romantic hearts, Our Jodha  is made of sterner stuff, she is focused on CHand Begum.. Jodha enquires about Chand Begum , Ruqaiyya  states that she does not remember her but she was told that  CB was the  top wife and she was the one who initiated the "Khas Begum" routine .. Ruqaiyya further states  the  probationary post of  'KB" becomes permanent  as soon as  one gets a Son n become Maryam Zamani.. Ruqaiyya complacently remarks  that since she is going to be Mommy dearest, the MUZ will automatically come to her..

Hamida's Hojra

Hamida and Powerpuff girls are in conference,  Maham has been invited .. Hamida informs Maham about Chand Begum's letter , reminds her  that Maham was once a loyal servant of CB herself   * talk about alerting the enemy* .. Maham is shocked to know that her prisoner has managed to send a missive to the Mughal ppl.. Maham covers her  shock,  states quietly , calmly that had CB  wanted to contact them there would not have been any reason for subterfuge .. Hamida seems to be thinking the same thing but her rational mind points out that maybe CB feels threatened by  a member here .. Maham shoots it down, says there is no need for CB to hide herself in Mughal kingdom..

Maham takes the leave of the Begums... Her face turning satanic as soon as her back gets turned

JALAL's Hojra

Jodha and Jalal are sharing some close moments, Jalal's head comfortably nestled on Jodha's while he is regaling tales about his childhood, the pranks he played on tutors and their efforts to teach him...  Jodha Laughs quietly on hearing the naughty side of  Jalal... Talks  go on desultorily , Jodha remarks that would not it be great for a King to be a learned man , Jalal gallantly  saying that he would love to learn from her .. Both conveying their admiration for one another's  "HUNAR's"  * Anymore usage of this H word n I shall Puke.. The color  of the vomit as yet undecided but it shall be spell blindingly colored , I assure You*

Jodha brings up Chand Begum and how Jalal will ferret her out from the grinding machinery that Mughal Sultanat is .. Jalal turns serious , replies that he will find a way..

COMMON ROOM

Jalal is drinking his sherbet , He has  sent for  Atgah, Todarmal and Tabassum .. jalal ordes everyone except the above mentioned 3 to leave..  Jalal turns to them both, says that  CB helped Humayun whilst fighting against Sher Shah Suri and that she was lost in the battle and was never found..Jalal seeks their help in drawing her portrait ..

The portrait is drawn, Jalal looks at it ...

while in the cave, Maham is threatening CB with death if she tried any more stunts..

PRECAP

Jalal severely reprimanding  Ruqaiyya for daring to smoke  hukkah when pregnant, Ruqaiyya is trying to stammer out some excuse when Hoshiyar walks in with a second Hukkah... earning Jalal's wrath... Jalal threatens him with dire punishment if anymore hukkah is supplied ..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-06-02, 20:26; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JodhaAkbar Written Update 2nd June

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-02, 20:03

updated 1st

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-02, 20:07

Hey! Resham was looking so funny:-))))))

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-02, 20:10

Tanthya wrote:

A eminently forgettable , so called humor track between  Javeda and Resham  happens ... with Javeda  turning make up woman for Resham ..
forgettable... i don't think soo...
it was hilarious.... OMFG... resham's face !! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-02, 20:21

2nd part

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-02, 20:27

done

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-02, 20:38

thanks for the WU tants long hug
i liked akdha scene and the painting wala scene the best...
though... hell i still cannot get resham's face out of my mind... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
ooooh.... and the precap... jalal in full on momma-hen-meets-molly-weasley shouting mode.... now what will happen to ruks pre-ordered hukka.... hppy  hppy ... tune in tomorrow and find out Wink ....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-02, 20:43

Hayee Loved your write up Sathya ..
hpee long hug 
But the episode blew up into nothing but smoke of Rukaiya's hookah ... Nothing happened tonight except viewers got to see the new character's face amd Jalal too got to see another of his mothers  
 hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-02, 20:56

thanks Sathya begum.. hpee

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-02, 21:25

raj roshni wrote:Hey! Resham was looking so funny:-))))))

Yes, she was looking funnily grotesque

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-02, 23:12

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants long hug
i liked akdha scene and the painting wala scene the best...
though... hell i still cannot get resham's face out of my mind... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
ooooh.... and the precap... jalal in full on momma-hen-meets-molly-weasley shouting mode.... now what will happen to ruks pre-ordered hukka.... hppy  hppy ... tune in tomorrow and find out Wink ....

You are welcome, Chand Begum  long hug

me, I am thinking  what will happen when  Chuchcu n Chandu meet ?? I wanna see THAT  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-03, 02:59

Thanks Tanthya for the update. hpee

Hamida’s information today that Maham was Chand Begum’s loyal servant means Maham have no scruples. She has been planning against this Kingdom for a long time and that is the only reason she healed onto Jalal as caretaker.  I will not be surprised if she wished to have been  the Jalal’s father begum.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-06-03, 10:57

10q  hpee

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45

Sponsored content