Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 2 june 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-02, 22:36

written update...

The episode starts..
in college...
Vandu says to bala that y he didnt told this before...bala says my plan was moving towards success but dont know how romi did this...vandu is angry she says how got proof i have to talk with ishu...bala says no we will not tell to her she will get more tensed...she had so many problems in her life now not one more...vandu says now what we will do..bala thinks something...

Romi comes in house...
He says that bala was trying to fool me but he himself got fooled by me...romi is angry...
He says now that madrasi people will tell every thing to raman bhai...simi comes there nd asks why u rangry.
Romi thinks that simi will take his side...he behaves innocent infront of her...

At iyers...
Madhu was talking with vandu...madhu says that bala is a good person she says i will not tell anything to ishu u dont worry....madhu cuts the call nd finds ishu standing behind her..ishu asks her to tell her everyone thing that what happened with jiju nd akka...
madhu says yesterday u told me to interfear in your house things...then y u r asking me..ishu forces her...

On the other side...
Romi tells everything to simi...simi says he done so bad..romi says yes but i saved myself...simi says its good that u didnt told this bhai bcoz he would taken iyers side only...she says to romi to drink milk nd rest...

Madhu tells everything to ishu...ishu says how he can be so cheap...i have to talk with akka..madhu says vandu said me not tell u anything she will call nd will tell u...wait for her call...ishu says ok but i know with whom i should talk...
She goes to house to meet romi...simi stops her..ishu says i want to talk with romi..ishu says u cant do anything to my bhai...bala tried to fool him...
ishu

raman is angry in room at ishu that why they didnt told this before...
he says romi tried to do so cheap thing...he goes out nd shouts for romi...everyone comes out nd asks what happened...romi comes there..raman shouts at him...
he says u were doing so bad tricks in name of study...u gave money to teachers nd tried to get question paper from them...Mr bhalla is shocked...raman says u gave money to bala also nd when he tried to show your true face u made him fool nd now his job is in danger...simi says to raman thay you are beleiving on this ishita who broke my marriage...raman says u dont come in between..simi says i will because he is my bro..raman goes to beat romi but ishu stops her..romi says i didnt done anything bala asked for money...raman says him to shut...romi goes out from house crying...
Raman comes in room...ishu comes to him...raman says y u stoped me..in room u tells me everything nd there u stops...
raman starts scolding her also in anger...

At iyers...
Madhu nd mr iyer were talking...madhu says he can go so down...
Toshiji comes there nd shouts that all this was bala's plan..if u guys were not having much money then u could ask from us...ruhi nd shravan comes there to play...toshiji shouts at ruhi nd says to go home..ruhi says i wants to play with shravan...mrs bhalla again shouts at ruhi...
Mihika comes there nd says to mrs bhalla that in this matter y u r forcing children to not have fun...let ruhi play with him..mrs bhalla says u shut up..
Mrs bhalla leaves...ruhi goes to ishu nd says i want to play with shravan ishu says yes u can...ruhi nd shravan leaves...
Vandu nd bala comes there...
Everyone tries to calm bala but bala says that now nothing left...i have to bear everuthing..he leaves nd vandu too...
Ishu hears romi's bike voice...she goes to meet him...

Outside...
Romi was talking with his friends...ishu comes there..he cuts the call...
she says to romi that i know u r not bad boy...u done all this in stress...ishu says u please change your statement nd tell the truth to everyone...i will stand with u nd will not let anyone beat u not raan also...romi acts as he is not listening...ishu asks are u listening what am saying...romi says what to hear bhabhi...
I know bhai he will not leave me...nd i will not change my statement...
Romi leaves..ishu thinks what she will do now...

Mrs bhalla was crying...
Mr bhalla says now what will happen by crying..y u didnt scolded him in childhood...toshiji says y u blames me fo everything...u know romi from childhood nd u know iyers from now still u have more trust on them...
mr bhalla says it was our fault because we didnt told him good things to do..mr bhalla leaves in anger..
simi comes there nd says mumma this iyers made our life hell...
Screen freezes on simi's face.

Precap:-in room...
Raman was working on his laptop...ishu comes nd says that mumyji came nd said so bad to ammma nd appa nd romi too...nd they gave bad news to media...now jiju will not get any job...raman acts as he is not listening...ishu says in anger r u listening.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 2 june 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-02, 23:36

Updated

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-02, 23:49

Thanks Jenny!! Loved the episode today!! Angry Raman trying to take charge of his household was just so sexy to watch!!
Hope Ishu will get through Romi's stubbornness at some point!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-03, 00:43

Hey rikhia...
Did i missed something in wu...
Waise do u started liking ishu's saree or still not good

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-03, 00:47

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hey rikhia...
Did i missed something in wu...
Waise do u started liking ishu's saree or still not good

Jenny!!! Come on yaar! You're a pro!  long hug  
Ishu's sarees have improved slightly but still Vandu's sarees are better! The one Vandu was wearing today was especially pretty. I want one like that. hehe

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-03, 00:56

R u sure i didnt missed anything..
yes vandu's saree was pretty...but i didnt liked how Mrs bhalla stoped ruhi playing with shravan

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-03, 01:04

cutie pai :-) wrote:R u sure i didnt missed anything..
yes vandu's saree was pretty...but i didnt liked how Mrs bhalla stoped ruhi playing with shravan

I totally agree about Mrs. Bhalla's action. There was a discussion going on in some other thread about Toshiji and Mrs. Iyer. Toshiji is seriously someone who is not at all matured. She always acts without thinking how it might affect others. It is her fault that she's got kids like Simmi and Romi who don't think of others at all.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-03, 01:14

Yes rikhia i agree...
she is double of simi nd romi...she acts without thinking anything yaar...i am waiting when she will become mature...nd i hope soon romi will also become a good boy yaar nd simi ka toh kehna hi kya...pyar mein andhi behri sab hai

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-03, 01:20

cutie pai :-) wrote:Yes rikhia i agree...
she is double of simi nd romi...she acts without thinking anything yaar...i am waiting when she will become mature...nd i hope soon romi will also become a good boy yaar nd simi ka toh kehna hi kya...pyar mein andhi behri sab hai

I doubt if Mrs. Bhalla will ever get matured. I mean, she's already lived the better part of her life this way. I think it's too late for her to change. I don't like the way Simmi is turning out. Every action of hers is so idiotic that I find nothing within me that helps me understand leave alone sympathise with her!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-03, 01:27

Aree yaar...
waise this time who will say thank u or sorry...raman or ishu...
I think ishu..bcoz raman has no fault...but i missed their nok jhok yaar..only serious fight which i hate

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-03, 01:28

Lovely update Cutie pie ... 

Today it was such a mess created by romi .. Feeling so sorry for Vinita , bala .. And Ishu .. And ruhi too 
Romi is getting notorious ...Mrs  Bhalla sometimes is hateful and sick so is simmi too 
 Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-03, 01:31

cutie pai :-) wrote:Aree yaar...
waise this time who will say thank u or sorry...raman or ishu...
I think ishu..bcoz raman has no fault...but i missed their nok jhok yaar..only serious fight which i hate

Yes, today the fight was serious but even then there was a difference from the way these two used to fight earlier, before or even just after their marriage. Raman shouting at Ishita because she hadn't shared her family's problems with him sooner was somehow quite sweet as well. There was a sense of entitlement in Raman's anger today. He was angry because Ishita instead of coming to him at once thinking he would help had come to him as a last resort!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-03, 01:37

Ok manu nd rikhia its too late am going for sleep
Good night

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-03, 01:38

Ok manu nd rikhia its too late am going for sleep
Good night
will continue tomorrow

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-03, 12:29

Thanks Jenny.

Raman seemed to more angry that Bala didnt tell him and wanted to handle things on his own rather than what Romi had done  ROFL 

Am so tired of Simmi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-03, 13:28

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Raman seemed to more angry that Bala didnt tell him and wanted to handle things on his own rather than what Romi had done  ROFL 

Am so tired of Simmi
 hppy Raman is sad that he couldnt make another plan to teach Romi a lesson

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-03, 13:35

Thanks Jenny.. I had not watched the episode fully as I couldn't bear to see the way Simmi was instigating against Ishu..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum