Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai 2nd June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review of Qubool Hai 2nd June 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-03, 12:49

Review of Qubool Hai2nd June 2014


Hi everyone!!

Tanveer is so sweet unlike her earlier self. She seems too sweet and there is even no edge of wickedness in them. It looks like her stay at the prison has done her good. She has become calmer and caring. In other words everything she once was not. Wonder how Ahil turned out to be so rude and arrogant. His past is an alluring mystery. Even Shazia is all rude. Atleast Ahil is good to some.  

Rehaan’s interaction with Tanveer was intriguing. Tanveer doesn’t want him to call Begum sahiba yet he continues the same. Tanveer hasn’t guessed Sanam’s voice to be similar to Zoya. Dilshad also has missed Tanveer. Wonder how long this hide and seek will continue.

Tanveer has noticed the friction between Sanam and Ahil and has questioned Ahil about the same. Ahil hasn’t given a proper answer yet. Dilshad has taken a liking to Rehaan. I wonder if she thinks Rehaan will be a good choice for Sanam. Or is it me thinking too much.  


Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for reading my thoughts.


Last edited by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 20:20; edited 1 time in total

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 2nd June 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 03:02

Shocked Shocked tanveer nice?  scratch no no there is something about that doesn't sit right...i wont believe it...the only way I would believe that if between now and the show ending tanveer doesnt plot or do anything  hppy maybe not even then...so aahil and saman r still having fun playing around...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 2nd June 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-04, 10:40

sarra0 wrote:Shocked Shocked tanveer nice?  scratch no no there is something about that doesn't sit right...i wont believe it...the only way I would believe that if between now and the show ending tanveer doesnt plot or do anything  hppy maybe not even then...so aahil and saman r still having fun playing around...
u r right Sarra.. Tanveer is still the same... Seeing her in the episode of 2nd June I felt she has redeemed and is now turned a new leaf.. But no she still is plotting again to achieve her so called dreams.. God knows what they are..  Bang

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 2nd June 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 11:50

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Shocked Shocked tanveer nice?  scratch no no there is something about that doesn't sit right...i wont believe it...the only way I would believe that if between now and the show ending tanveer doesnt plot or do anything  hppy maybe not even then...so aahil and saman r still having fun playing around...
u r right Sarra.. Tanveer is still the same... Seeing her in the episode of 2nd June I felt she has redeemed and is now turned a new leaf.. But no she still is plotting again to achieve her so called dreams.. God knows what they are..  Bang

 hppy hppy u can never teach an old dog new tricks...she killed asad zoya...thru aahil she has money and a doting son...wat more does she want...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 2nd June 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-04, 12:11

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Shocked Shocked tanveer nice?  scratch no no there is something about that doesn't sit right...i wont believe it...the only way I would believe that if between now and the show ending tanveer doesnt plot or do anything  hppy maybe not even then...so aahil and saman r still having fun playing around...
u r right Sarra.. Tanveer is still the same... Seeing her in the episode of 2nd June I felt she has redeemed and is now turned a new leaf.. But no she still is plotting again to achieve her so called dreams.. God knows what they are..  Bang

 hppy hppy u can never teach an old dog new tricks...she killed asad zoya...thru aahil she has money and a doting son...wat more does she want...
exactly she has everything yet is unsatisfied.. and aiming for something..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 2nd June 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum