Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 3 June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 3 June 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-06-03, 20:12

Episode starts with Maham threatening Chand Begum that if she doesn't tell her about the khazana then she will kill her baby .... She hands her a doll ... ( errr.... Chand Begum seems unstable if she really thinks that doll is her baby... But Maham seems determined that this crazy lady knows where the khazana is ) ... To the rest of the world chand begum has died and doesn't exist ...

Flash back ... Chand begum is preseshan that Badshah has given her khazana and whoever has access to it will also get Delhi ki sultanat... Young Maham is trying to get information on the Khazana ( gosh , she has been relentless at her persuasion) .

Flash back continues.... Chand begum ( badshah humayuns one of the begins) runs to another begum, Gauhar Khan to save her from Maham Anga ... Maham comes with a huge knife and kills Gawhar khan so that she cannot save chand begum ... ( Maham is turning out to be a hard core murderer )

Maham wanted to kill Baby Nigar ( the Forman is in Baby nigar's name that she will have khazana as well as Delhi ki sultanat) ... There was a attack on the accommodations where chand was staying , enemy force set fire to the tents. Chand begum runs away from the tent and hands the baby to a woman ( face not seen)

Modern times .... I mean back to mughal mideaval times .... Jodha is brushing hair, Jalal watches her... She says " I thought you where a shahenshah, but you are like a thief... Watching me ... ". ( ahem ahem) .... Shahenshah says I don't need permission to lie down atleast .... And makes himself comfortable on the royal bed.... " there is enough room for you too" he says to jodha.

Jalal is very straight in his intentions ... How he will bring her close, how he will hold her hand and then ... Get close to kiss.... Jodha runs always ( again) ...

Jodha has ordered a bassinet for Rukyia's baby ... Jalal is happy to see that jodha has accepted the baby.... He swings the bassinet .... Jodha says its bad luck to swing an empty bassinet before the child is born ( this must be an indication that something will go wrong with Rukyia's pregnancy)

Jalal promises safekeeping of the baby, the bassinet and Jodha's love till death ....

Meanwhile Maham is retelling story .... Chand was assumed dead in that attack.... Mughal lost power ... Sher Shah suri was in power for some time.... Then Mughals came back to power and Maham found chand begum on the side of the road holding a doll ( giving up her baby during that attack has made her mentally unstable ... )

Oh boy more raaz.... shahnaz visits her mom, she has suffered some injustice at Jalal's hand ( through his men) ... She had heard about. Jodha begum missing earlier and decided to latch herself to her .... That's how she entered the palace... She is not a regular crazy person , apparently she is revenge crazy person.... She plans to kill Jalal and then make sure she rules ..... Sigh... Raaz number 35 or more .... If anyone is keeping count....

Precap - A renowned doc has been called up to check on the health of Ruqaiyya and her unborn Baby, Ruqaiyya who was told of this , feels cornered ..The hakim Saheba comes n sees a woman who got facials on her face as well as put on cucumber on her eyes (its not Ruqaiyya)... Hakima checks her pulse .. Ruqaiyya asks abt the welfare of her baby, Hakima turns , looks at the recumbent woman , says that she will give her verdict to the King.

Exclusive to Dhwani Forum.. please do not copy without permission

*Credit: Shesherkobita

Last edited by slmu on 2014-06-03, 21:59; edited 4 times in total

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 3 June 2014

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-03, 21:09

aage batawo shanthi bitiya.... long hug
love this picture book update :)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-03, 21:13

Updated

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-03, 21:14

Lots of information in today's epi.... I wonder if that lost child and shahnaz is the same baby ?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-03, 21:18

Really ! isnt she rukaiya ?
BT it seemed to b her only

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-03, 21:21

Really ! isnt she rukaiya ?

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-03, 21:22

raj roshni wrote:Really ! isnt she rukaiya ?
Dunno re.... That lost child who has a right to the throne ? Maybe ... I don't read spoilers . ... But that kid was missing ALLL these years and Rukiya grew up with her mom as a cousin in that mahal... It's all up in the air... Anything is possible .

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-03, 21:27

Actually I was asking abt the precap:-( as slmu wrote in WU

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-03, 21:32

Oh yeah the precap .... I'm not sure if it's Rukiya with her eyes covered with cucumber and with a face mask... Something must be wrong with the baby and that's why the hakim didn't say anything right infront of her ...or the fake Rukiya wants them to believe something is wrong... Pata nehi.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-04, 00:59; edited 2 times in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-03, 21:41

thanks for the WU shanthi and Sabi long hug
quite a fast paced episode this... loved the akdha scenes too...
Starry Love
and the numberof flashbacks.. phew... Wink
though i feel the woman in the precap is not really rukku...hmm
but why no jallu shaouting at rukku..... maybe tomorrow then...

btw... where is everyone today...??
Sanchu... where is she...? aisha, candy, manu, tants, nanayaa, gia, 
sab kaha gaye...?

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-03, 21:48

i dont think that lady is rukaiya in precap...
i feel that is someone else nd rukaiya is speaking from back

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-06-03, 21:55

Don't u think guys there r 2 many flashbacks in this serial as
1) the serial is a flashback (as shown in the first episode) of the narrator
2)in that flashback Jo ja are having a flashback of their story
3)and in that flashback also there r tooooooo many flashbacks
I think guys the name of the story should b flashback of flashbacks

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-03, 22:10

raj roshni wrote:Don't u think guys there r 2 many flashbacks in this serial as
1) the serial is a flashback (as shown in the first episode) of the narrator
2)in that flashback Jo ja are having a flashback of their story
3)and in that flashback also there r tooooooo many flashbacks
I think guys the name of the story should b flashback of flashbacks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-03, 22:11

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU shanthi and Sabi long hug
Starry Love

sab kaha gaye...?

Internet problems everywhere.... Just like the abundance of flashback everywhere ....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-03, 22:47

Thanks Shanthi, for the update this style is becoming a favorite due to the caps. hpee 

Well, now what CV team Bang  seriously flashbacks all the way. The only interesting part is the downfall of Maham which seems to be getting closer.
Shashenaz is clearly Jalal’s half-sister with issues; however I have a feeling Jalal would be so happy to have a sister when he gets the truth and will put up with her hatred like he does with Abul Mail and co.

Why will Rukaiya prepares for a sap treatment with cucumber in the 16th century really CV team don’t they know the time in which they are operating from; they keep mixing the ideas of the 16 and 21 centuries. They can surely use a better idea for Rukaiya to disguise herself than this method.

I like the fact that we have Jodha and Jalal’s moments in evey episode but it is becoming boring with them talking about Rukiaya  what the …. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  CV team  Bang give us some smoochy moments and stop this Jodha playing hard to get already  and  for heaven sake stop this formal Shanshen and jodha Begum thing of call each other and move to an intimate way of addressing each other.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by khushi02 on 2014-06-03, 22:49

Preview
I think shehnaz is that lost daughter of chand begum.... :)

khushi02
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-03, 22:55

Oooooffffff..Iss maa -beti ka Maha Milan karwao, usski Khazane se aadhe hisse Mughal sultanat ko dedo -Tax purpose ..after all Shenaz stayed in 5 star accommodation ..and foran dafa  hojao to nevernever land..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-03, 22:56

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU shanthi and Sabi long hug
Starry Love

sab kaha gaye...?
Jiggy, am quite busy this week and thru out next week as well but do sneak in when I can,  yesterday I didn't watch the episode too that is why I was confused about the two step-moms identities entry into JA soon.

Will pm you.
 long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-04, 04:49

Nanayaa623 wrote:Thanks Shanthi, for the update this style is becoming a favorite due to the caps. hpee 

Well, now what CV team Bang  seriously flashbacks all the way. The only interesting part is the downfall of Maham which seems to be getting closer.
Shashenaz is clearly Jalal’s half-sister with issues; however I have a feeling Jalal would be so happy to have a sister when he gets the truth and will put up with her hatred like he does with Abul Mail and co.

Why will Rukaiya prepares for a sap treatment with cucumber in the 16th century really CV team don’t they know the time in which they are operating from; they keep mixing the ideas of the 16 and 21 centuries. They can surely use a better idea for Rukaiya to disguise herself than this method.

I like the fact that we have Jodha and Jalal’s moments in evey episode but it is becoming boring with them talking about Rukiaya  what the …. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  CV team  Bang give us some smoochy moments and stop this Jodha playing hard to get already  and  for heaven sake stop this formal Shanshen and jodha Begum thing of call each other and move to an intimate way of addressing each other.

Spa treatment ... Jacuzzi relaxation.... ALLL she needs is a personal trainer, a tanning salon, Zumba classes, Life coach/mentor etc and she will be smack dab in 22nd century ...  hpee 

Oye Hoye... serials .... They will kiss everywhere on the face but on lips ... So u will never see a smoochie woochie ... Khaas kar ke  from Paridhi and Rajat , who do not like each other.... Maybe Rajat's fiancé can substitute for the lip lock ( close shots) That will make everyone happy  Clap 

Love your idea of nick names ... Please come up with some  party4

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-04, 06:08

Shesherkobita wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Thanks Shanthi, for the update this style is becoming a favorite due to the caps. hpee 

Spa treatment ... Jacuzzi relaxation.... ALLL she needs is a personal trainer, a tanning salon, Zumba classes, Life coach/mentor etc and she will be smack dab in 22nd century ...  hpee 

Oye Hoye... serials .... They will kiss everywhere on the face but on lips ... So u will never see a smoochie woochie ... Khaas kar ke  from Paridhi and Rajat , who do not like each other.... Maybe Rajat's fiancé can substitute for the lip lock ( close shots) That will make everyone happy  Clap 

Love your idea of nick names ... Please come up with some  party4
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  I will consult with my Guru Mata on this and get back to you.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-04, 07:11

Thanks for the update Shanthi and Sabi .... Loved the pictures ... I am waiting for Jo jalal doing jassoosi together track tomorrow
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum