Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-03, 22:33

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Written update...

The episode starts...
Outside...
ishita was tensed...media comes there...ishu is shocked..
media starts talking about bala...they says we are standing outside of his house...he nd his wife tried to sell vidya...ishu comes in middle nd asks what u guys r doing...did u took permission...media people says we are from media we dont need permission...u dont forget to watch our news channel tomorrow at 9...they leaves...
ishu is tensed...

Raman was working on laptop...
ishu comes there nd says i need ur help...raman says how it is possible u need my help..ishu says this issue is became big now...simi, nd mom said so much to my family...now media is spreading craps...raman was acring normal...ishita says r u listening to me...
raman says what i will do now last time i tried to do something but u came in between...raman leaves...
ishu says who told this news to media...how media came to know about this who leaked this news...

Shagun nd param comes to meet tanushree...the reporter...
shagun says thanks for helping...leak this news tomorrow at time...tanushree yeah sure...
tanu says to shagun about ishu...tanu calls ishu as her sautan...shagun says she is not my sautan she is a babysiter nd taking care of my baby ruhi...shagun leaves from there....
param says thanks simi for telling this to me...

In morning...
at iyers everyone was sitting to watch the news...madhu says y u r watching this...vandu says whole world will watch y not we...the news show starts...

On the other side...
shagun was sitting to watch the news...ashok comes nd says u r very intrested in news...
the news starts nd they says that todays breaking news is that the great businessman ashok got betrayed in deal..ashok gets angry to hear this nd says whats all this...shagun says i myself went to tanu nd told about that news...

At iyers...
everyone is happy that the news was not leaked...everyone thinks who had done this...bala says maybe raman...ishu says no he cant..bcoz i asked for help from him but if was trying to be rude...bala says i met him in morning nd he asked whole matter from me again...mihir comes there nd says i called raman bhai but he said not to call him till the news comes...

Ishita calls raman...
raman says am busy now..ishu says u will not hear thanks frm me..she smiles..raman says am busy nd he cuts the call...raman talks with tanu md thanks her for not leaking anything...she says now u r famous in market so we r with u only...shagun calls tanu that how she dare to play with her...tanu cuts the call...
raman says now all my adds will done by u...tanu thanks him...

Ishu comes at iyers...
bala asks its was raman na..ishu says yes...
vandu says now we have to leave bcoz we are called for statements...bala nd vandu leaves...

Bala nd vandu comes to meet board masters...
the heads tells to vandu that if parents will come to know about u they will not see u as principal...heads gives a small duty to vandu nd suspends bala...vandu says how u can do this as u have no propf...they didnt listen nd leaves...
bala nd vandu were alone..vandu says how they can do this..i will also leave this job..bala says no u will not it may suffer our family if both will not do any job..bala says we will fight from every situation we r strong...

Ruhi nd shravan were at bhalla house...
ruhi says i will take laptop from here we r having...mrs bhalla comes there nd asks from shravan what he is doing here...ruhi says we have some work so we need laptop so i came with him here...toshiji says u do ur own works...

Romi comes in with ruhi's maths teacher...romi tries to flirt witb him...
Mr bhalla comes nd sits on sofa with hot teacher...shravan says to teacher that can study from u...she says sure...toshiji takes shravan up nd says i study from bala i may take my anger on u..ruhi says to shravan to go she will come with lappy...he leaves...Ishita says to toshiji that she had emergancy so leaving for clinic...mrs bhalla says ok...

At iyers...ruhi nd shravan opens the lappy...ruhi says i know the password nd ruhi opens it...madhu comez there nd says that wait for ur mom she will help u...mr iyer comes to them nd takes theM for ice cream treat...Madhu tries to close the lappy but by mistake she opens a file...she is shocked to find mihika's MMS in romi's lappy...screen freezes on her shocked face.. .


Precap:-in night...
on road..madhu was walking with laptop saying that romi made this clip...she wants to show that to ishita...but she gets hit by a car.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-03, 23:54

Thanks for the Update Cutie pie ...
I liked the episode ..it was bit sad one though ... Woth Vandu and Bala wrongly incriminated ....

. Not looking fwd to Mrs Iyer's accident tomorrow though ..bit excotement builds for the revelation of Romi's MMS

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-04, 00:21

Manu...
There was am segment in sbs na...night time raman caring sleeping ishu..
It didnt aired yet yaar

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-04, 00:26

Thanks for the update, Jenny!! Today's episode was very eventful! Looking forward to watching Raman taking even more responsibility tomorrow!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-04, 00:30

Rikhia
I liked how ramam supported but still i miss ishu raman together yaar..

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-04, 00:33

cutie pai :-) wrote:Rikhia
I liked how ramam supported but still i miss ishu raman together yaar..

i knoww! really looking forward to them spending the night at the hospital together.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-04, 01:09

But what if they CVs will not show anything in that night
I request a hug

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-04, 01:17

cutie pai :-) wrote:But what if they CVs will not show anything in that night
I request a hug

I don't think these two are ready to hug each other yet out of any genuine emotional need...according to spoilers they'll be talking and Raman will try to comfort Ishita by turning her attention towards lighter subjects. The CVs are giving us a slow burn in the case of this couple  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 01:49

hooked wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:But what if they CVs will not show anything in that night
I request a hug

I don't think these two are ready to hug each other yet out of any genuine emotional need...according to spoilers they'll be talking and Raman will try to comfort Ishita by turning her attention towards lighter subjects. The CVs are giving us a slow burn in the case of this couple  hpee 

i agree and I hope they don't as yet they r not there in the relationship for that...loving the slow burn...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-04, 01:54

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:But what if they CVs will not show anything in that night
I request a hug

I don't think these two are ready to hug each other yet out of any genuine emotional need...according to spoilers they'll be talking and Raman will try to comfort Ishita by turning her attention towards lighter subjects. The CVs are giving us a slow burn in the case of this couple  hpee 

i agree and I hope they don't as yet they r not there in the relationship for that...loving the slow burn...

exactly! it's fun to watch two people so certain that they don't need romantic love in their lives fall for each other.  Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 01:59

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:But what if they CVs will not show anything in that night
I request a hug

I don't think these two are ready to hug each other yet out of any genuine emotional need...according to spoilers they'll be talking and Raman will try to comfort Ishita by turning her attention towards lighter subjects. The CVs are giving us a slow burn in the case of this couple  hpee 

i agree and I hope they don't as yet they r not there in the relationship for that...loving the slow burn...

exactly! it's fun to watch two people so certain that they don't need romantic love in their lives fall for each other.  Twisted Evil 

yep and this slow burn will give them a stronger foundation and when that turns into want, and need and love they wont even realise...thou they will have some way to go to ever match the last SR night they had  hppy hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-04, 02:03

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

I don't think these two are ready to hug each other yet out of any genuine emotional need...according to spoilers they'll be talking and Raman will try to comfort Ishita by turning her attention towards lighter subjects. The CVs are giving us a slow burn in the case of this couple  hpee 

i agree and I hope they don't as yet they r not there in the relationship for that...loving the slow burn...

exactly! it's fun to watch two people so certain that they don't need romantic love in their lives fall for each other.  Twisted Evil 

yep and this slow burn will give them a stronger foundation and when that turns into want, and need and love they wont even realise...thou they will have some way to go to ever match the last SR night they had  hppy hppy hppy 

hahaha!! I think their next SR night might be even more fun with them actually wanting to get on with it but their natural propensity for running into problems will keep interrupting and preventing them from doing what they want to do!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-04, 02:19

Yikes... Scared for Madhu's life... Wonder if laptop will work or not after that blow.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 02:25

Shesherkobita wrote:Yikes... Scared for Madhu's life... Wonder if laptop will work or not after that blow.

read spoilers they will reveal all  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 02:28

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i agree and I hope they don't as yet they r not there in the relationship for that...loving the slow burn...

exactly! it's fun to watch two people so certain that they don't need romantic love in their lives fall for each other.  Twisted Evil 

yep and this slow burn will give them a stronger foundation and when that turns into want, and need and love they wont even realise...thou they will have some way to go to ever match the last SR night they had  hppy hppy hppy 

hahaha!! I think their next SR night might be even more fun with them actually wanting to get on with it but their natural propensity for running into problems will keep interrupting and preventing them from doing what they want to do!!

 hppy hppy u can just c them and raman getting more and more frustrated  Twisted Evil they have a natural force of ruhi that could interrupt as well as there own issues  hppy hope the cv can live up to our imaginations

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-04, 02:31

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Yikes... Scared for Madhu's life... Wonder if laptop will work or not after that blow.

read spoilers they will reveal all  hppy hppy 

Sarra .... I never read spoilers .... And I'm always shocked to my core when watching precaps....  affraid .... I had raised this in another forum once that spoilers should be banned and they completely shut me off  hppy hppy  apparently people LOVE spoilers !  scratch 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 02:38

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Yikes... Scared for Madhu's life... Wonder if laptop will work or not after that blow.

read spoilers they will reveal all  hppy hppy 

Sarra .... I never read spoilers .... And I'm always shocked to my core when watching precaps....  affraid .... I had raised this in another forum once that spoilers should be banned and they completely shut me off  hppy hppy  apparently people LOVE spoilers !  scratch 

tell me u didn't say that :O there r only a couple of shows I don't read spoilers for and they r english ones..a lot of others I am not bothered either way but wit this show I love spoilers, as much as a love watching the weeks episode I look forward to finding out next weeks spoilers at the end of the week to look forward to it... hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-04, 10:54

cutie pai :-) wrote:Manu...
There was am segment in sbs na...night time raman caring sleeping ishu..
It didnt aired yet yaar
I guess it will air soon and love is about to blossom between the leads very soon Cutie pie
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-04, 12:07

Thanks Jenny.

Lovely episode.. Raman doing everything without saying anything and not even willing to listen to Ishu's thanks

Why was Tanushree calling Ishu Shagun's sautan? As far I can tell, Shagun doesn't figure in it... she left Raman, she lives with another man so how does Ishu become her sautan?

Hilarious scene with Sheila ki jawani and Mrs. B took out all her anger on Shravan  ROFL  .. both Mr B and Romi fled when Ishu arrived.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-04, 12:14

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Lovely episode.. Raman doing everything without saying anything and not even willing to listen to Ishu's thanks

Why was Tanushree calling Ishu Shagun's sautan? As far I can tell, Shagun doesn't figure in it... she left Raman, she lives with another man so how does Ishu become her sautan?

Hilarious scene with Sheila ki jawani and Mrs. B took out all her anger on Shravan  ROFL  .. both Mr B and Romi fled when Ishu arrived.
Thanks Jenny.. 

 hppy  hppy  I loved how Mr B and Romi fled.. It was too good...

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 12:35

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Lovely episode.. Raman doing everything without saying anything and not even willing to listen to Ishu's thanks

Why was Tanushree calling Ishu Shagun's sautan? As far I can tell, Shagun doesn't figure in it... she left Raman, she lives with another man so how does Ishu become her sautan?

Hilarious scene with Sheila ki jawani and Mrs. B took out all her anger on Shravan  ROFL  .. both Mr B and Romi fled when Ishu arrived.

raman quite actions dil ko cha gaye hai

because even thou shagun and raman relationship is mtdp and has been for a while but shagun acts like she still has a right on raman and that ishita has usurped that...

mrs B picking up shravu was meant to b funny she just annoyed me again...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-04, 12:39

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Lovely episode.. Raman doing everything without saying anything and not even willing to listen to Ishu's thanks

Why was Tanushree calling Ishu Shagun's sautan? As far I can tell, Shagun doesn't figure in it... she left Raman, she lives with another man so how does Ishu become her sautan?

Hilarious scene with Sheila ki jawani and Mrs. B took out all her anger on Shravan  ROFL  .. both Mr B and Romi fled when Ishu arrived.

raman quite actions dil ko cha gaye hai

because even thou shagun and raman relationship is mtdp and has been for a while but shagun acts like she still has a right on raman and that ishita has usurped that...

mrs B picking up shravu was meant to b funny she just annoyed me again...

I don't get on what basis Shagun even thinks she has rights on Raman.. and seriously calling Ishu a nanny was too much.. this from a woman who has no idea how to bring up children

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 12:55

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Lovely episode.. Raman doing everything without saying anything and not even willing to listen to Ishu's thanks

Why was Tanushree calling Ishu Shagun's sautan? As far I can tell, Shagun doesn't figure in it... she left Raman, she lives with another man so how does Ishu become her sautan?

Hilarious scene with Sheila ki jawani and Mrs. B took out all her anger on Shravan  ROFL  .. both Mr B and Romi fled when Ishu arrived.

raman quite actions dil ko cha gaye hai

because even thou shagun and raman relationship is mtdp and has been for a while but shagun acts like she still has a right on raman and that ishita has usurped that...

mrs B picking up shravu was meant to b funny she just annoyed me again...

I don't get on what basis Shagun even thinks she has rights on Raman.. and seriously calling Ishu a nanny was too much.. this from a woman who has no idea how to bring up children

 Shocked she is delusion and desperate a logical reason is not needed...the basis is weather love or hate she was the most important one in raman life she isn't anymore..she needs to call her watever she can to give herself some comfort

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-04, 12:59

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Lovely episode.. Raman doing everything without saying anything and not even willing to listen to Ishu's thanks

Why was Tanushree calling Ishu Shagun's sautan? As far I can tell, Shagun doesn't figure in it... she left Raman, she lives with another man so how does Ishu become her sautan?

Hilarious scene with Sheila ki jawani and Mrs. B took out all her anger on Shravan  ROFL  .. both Mr B and Romi fled when Ishu arrived.

raman quite actions dil ko cha gaye hai

because even thou shagun and raman relationship is mtdp and has been for a while but shagun acts like she still has a right on raman and that ishita has usurped that...

mrs B picking up shravu was meant to b funny she just annoyed me again...

I don't get on what basis Shagun even thinks she has rights on Raman.. and seriously calling Ishu a nanny was too much.. this from a woman who has no idea how to bring up children

 Shocked she is delusion and desperate a logical reason is not needed...the basis is weather love or hate she was the most important one in raman life she isn't anymore..she needs to call her watever she can to give herself some comfort

That makes her sound rather desperate and pathetic  ROFL  .. poor woman.. looking for anything that gives her comfort. Loved how Tanu asked her to stop her drama  Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 13:20

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

raman quite actions dil ko cha gaye hai

because even thou shagun and raman relationship is mtdp and has been for a while but shagun acts like she still has a right on raman and that ishita has usurped that...

mrs B picking up shravu was meant to b funny she just annoyed me again...

I don't get on what basis Shagun even thinks she has rights on Raman.. and seriously calling Ishu a nanny was too much.. this from a woman who has no idea how to bring up children

 Shocked she is delusion and desperate a logical reason is not needed...the basis is weather love or hate she was the most important one in raman life she isn't anymore..she needs to call her watever she can to give herself some comfort

That makes her sound rather desperate and pathetic  ROFL  .. poor woman.. looking for anything that gives her comfort. Loved how Tanu asked her to stop her drama  Clap

v can only call the actions as v c them  hppy 

tanu herself is full of drama...loved raman line to tanu about the sikha. ..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 june 2014 written update

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:41


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum