Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai 3rd June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review of Qubool Hai 3rd June 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-04, 11:46

Review of Qubool Hai 3rd June 2014

Hi everyone!!

Latif was right when she said all is not as it seems. Tanveer looks like she is all sweet but in reality she is still the same old Billo Rani. I wonder what is the truth of Ahil and what makes him the way he is.

Haya and Rahat friendship is going to start soon. I’m looking forward to this. He has once saved her from Munisa’s husband lecherous behaviour and now he even saved her from getting shock. His anger to Haya seemed more like care for whoever he is missing these days.. Someone who he lost..

I’m liking Sanam’s curiosity because that will lead to the downfall of Tanveer’s plans which could actually harm Ahil. Tanveer caring for Ahil is farfetched I feel. Though seeing her behaviour in June 2nd episode I was of the opinion that she has changed but alas she hasn’t. It is proved with her words in the precap. Looks like the saying is true afterall that a dog’s tail can never be straightened.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for reading my thoughts.

Last edited by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 20:07; edited 1 time in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 3rd June 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-04, 11:54

hppy hppy if they let tanu b good wat r they left wit...haya is tamatar daughter...is she deaf and blind or just deaf? who is rahat? uh uh careful soon tanu will plot the downfall and death of sanam

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-04, 12:12

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy if they let tanu b good wat r they left wit...haya is tamatar daughter...is she deaf and blind or just deaf? who is rahat? uh uh careful soon tanu will plot the downfall and death of sanam
true that the story needs one villain  hppy 

yes Haya is tamatar's daughter.. she is both deaf and dumb.. dont know much abt Rahat.. though looks like an okaish character..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-04, 20:13

Thanks for for the review.... Who do u think is in that room? Razia?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-05, 12:19

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks for for the review.... Who do u think is in that room? Razia?
 long hug  long hug Sabi.. Cant think of anyone.. But I would like Badi Bi to be there..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum