Latest topics

Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Dun Ek Baar Phir 4 june 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-04, 17:21

Written update...

The episode starts...
jyothi says to sidharth that day u said too much...now i dont want anyone to about it u go from here...
Astha comes there..jyothi leaves from there...sidharth starts leaving astha stops him...
He says what u want to talk astha says about u nd tai...sidharth says u know about this...astha says so its true...u like tai right...sidharth says yes...but jyothi doesnt love me..astha says who else knows about this...sid tells that astha's mom nd aaji knows...astha says they also didnt told me...she asks from sid that will he keep tai happy forever...sid says offcourse i will keep her happy whole life i will never made her to cry i eill give her al happiness...astha hears kavya's voice...
She leaves from there...sid says that it means astha has no problem with this...he says dont worry jyothi i will manage now...he leaves...

In hall...
kavya was crying as she wanted to participate in program...sojal says no one will alow u...she scolds her...astha comes to her she says why she is crying...sojal gets angry nd leaves from there...asyha makes kavya to stop cry...she says i will help dont worry..

In room...
anjali takes pic of her mom nd dad from showcase...
She looks at it lovingly she cries nd says that aayi baba i am missing u so much so whenevr i miss u...i looks at this pic...she says both of ur bday comes on same day...but destiny made me far from u...i even dont know where u r leaving...she says how i will find you...

in kitchen astha was working...
Kavya was sitting there...she talks with astha... Astha says to kavya that she will drop her to school...kavya says i dont want to go school...astha says u dont worry i will make u to take part in f
Astha packs Kavya’s tiffin and says I will drop you. Kavya says I don’t want to go to school. Astha says I will help you participate in fancy dress competition, you will win and everyone will be happy. Astha silently takes her. Shlok sees them and stops asking why is Kavya here.Astha says yes, we were giving you a surprise. Kavya says surprise. Astha says the surprise is we are going with her to her school. Shlok says but why. Astha says they called us to meet them. Shlok asks her not to create any scene at the school. She says yes, come, go, I will bring my phone. Astha says how did Shlok know what I m going to do. She smiles.

Anjali comes to her room and calls Vridh Ashram. She asks about her parents. She comes to know that her parents are not here, as Anjali herself kicked them out, but they will find out and let her know.Sojal calls out Kavya and tells Anjali that Kavya is not at home. She tells her everything how Kavya was adamant about the competition. She calls the school and asks about Kavya. She says did Kavya come there, what Astha brought her there, fine. She ends the call. She asks Anjali whats this, how can Astha take my daughter without my permission, what does she think she is. Anjali says let her come, I will talk to her. Astha and Shlok leave from the school. Astha gets a call from Vridh Ashram. The lady tells her about Anjali asking about her parents. Astha smiles.Astha thinks its good atleast Anjali tried to know about her parents. Shlok talks to her and says I want you to spend whole day with me. She says I have some work, drop me home. They have a sweet talk on the way. She says my love and I will never change for you. Mahiya…………….plays……………….. Shlok drops her home and leaves.

Astha comes home. Sojal stops her and scolds her. Anjali looks on. Astha says I tried calling you but could not connect.Anjali says Astha you did a big mistake, you don’t have any right to be so careless, don’t do this again. Astha says yes. Anjali asks Sojal to go and do the work. Sojal looks at Astha angrily. Sojal thinks Anjali is favoring Astha a lot these days, and not scolding her. She leaves. Anjali stops Astha and asks did you do anything again. Astha says no, did I do anything till now, I will cook food now. Anjali leaves. Sojal is annoyed as Anjali did not scold Astha. She smells Varad’s shirt and says which perfume is this, we don’t have this one at home. She checks all perfumes.Sojal calls Varad and asks him about the perfume. He says what, I m busy and ends the call.

Kavya comes home and hugs Astha telling about her competition. Sojal comes and takes Kavya. Sid works and is tensed thinking about Jyoti. He says if I would have got tea made my Jyoti. Renuka comes and does hair massage telling about his childhood. He says enough Maa, I have grown up. She says children are never grown up for mothers. He smiles and kisses her hand.

The lady calls about Vrudh Ashram and Niranjan and Anjali take the call. Niranjan hears that Anjali is finding her parents and gets angry.Astha looks at Niranjan overhearing the conversation. Niranjan says Anjali still wants to keep a relation with her parents, I can’t bear this time.

Precap:-Anjali cries and Niranjan scolds her saying he will be punishing her now. He is about to beat her but someone breaks the door glass stopping him.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-04, 19:21; edited 1 time in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Dun Ek Baar Phir 4 june 2014 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-04, 18:30

Thanks for the WU cutie pie .. I hated NA for attempting to hit Anjali with that stick ... Poor anjali its time for her to begin protesting yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-04, 19:25

Aww... Jenny.. Thank u so much.
Love u my dear...  Kiss

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-04, 19:27

Thanks Jenny  hpee  .. what a madhouse

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-04, 19:42

Manu...
i also hated that part yaar...

Shailu...
My pleasure

Shanti...
Really yr its a madhouse

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2014-06-04, 20:27

Thanks fr wu

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-06-04, 21:48

thanx for update jenny  long hug  aww poor Anjali, for the first time I felt sorry for her. After so many hurdles she took up her courage to contact her parents but look at her faith  No  No  and that stick  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  even wild animals are also not treated this way in cages.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 22:59

long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 01:57

thanks...wonder who broke the window...will it b Aastha...she is going 100 miles an hour not caring about the outcome...she is over confident

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum