Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th June

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th June

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 19:41

Ruqaiyya  exhales  smoke from the hukkah smug and complacently , Hoshiyar being the loyal servant reminds  her about the damages that can occur to the fetus  ..The mention of unborn child , health upsets the delicate and fragile temper of Ruqaiyya  who erupts like a volcano .. Ruqaiyya   pours scorn on Hoshiyar's concern , threatens him that  she may kick him out   if Hoshiyar exceeds   the brief .. Ruqaiyya  orders Hoshiyar to prepare another batch of tobacco/Hukkah..Hoshiyar leaves to prepare  the fresh round of tobacco mix..

Ruqaiyya lounges back to suck  from the old pipe  when  a herald  announces the arrival of  Jalal. Ruqaiyya shoots upright as if jolted by  Pikachu's electric bolt .. She  tries to ward off the   lingering smoke by waving her slender hands ... but Jalal  walks in and recognizes the smell of the tobacco in the air.. Jalal's temper which was in abeyance  for a long time, wakes up a bit .. He scolds Ruqaiyya  for endangering the health of unborn baby , reminds her of the one they had already lost.. and warns her of his wrath if she continues to do her own thing.. Chastened, Ruqaiyya quickly assures him that she will foreswear all tobacco from this moment on. Ruqaiyya also complains that she never gets to see him alone as he always comes and goes with Jodha * haan, Jodha ka satellite hai jo, !!**  Jalal mollifies Ruqaiyya by agreeing to stay with her and endure her litany of complaints...

MORNING

Jodha , The swiss brand Alarm clock steps into  Ruqaiyya's room, draws the curtains and wakes  ruqaiyya from her deep sleep..  As usual Ruqaiyya plays the spoilt barbie princess and Jodha the efficient Nanny who makes the truculent  child drink her dose of bitter medicine.. As this bantering is going on, Hamida and Jalal walk in, and watch this foreplay of love indulgently ..  after due praising of Jodha and her  loving heart, we proceed to the asli matter; Jalal drops the bombshell that  Hamida has procured the appointment of  an Hakima who took care of Hamida when she was  carrying Jalal in her womb...  Ruqaiyya stands like a carved monolith .. shell shocked..

Ruqaiyya hurries to Maham's Hojra  where Maham is intently staring at the treasure map still clueless as ever .. when Ruqaiyay barges in .. Ruqaiyay explains the predicament she is in and seeks the help of  Maham to slither  out from the hole she has dug herself ..but Maham proves the eel to the snake and she wiggles out even more smoothly saying that  her tired brain is unable to conjure any miracle..Ruqaiyya departs  while Maham quietly mutters to herself that  Jalal does not mete out the same punishment    that she got..

After Some time

Hakima, Hamida, Jalal, Jodha ( already present in R's room)  make a beeline to Ruqaiyay's Hojra and come face to face with  Ruqaiyya  buried  under Multani Mitti face pack .. Ruqaiyya apologizes for the facepack  but Hamida is undeterred as is Hakima who tell the assembly  that check can be carried out in a sep room.. Ruqaiyya goes to  consultation room still in multani mitti .. Hakima  steps in checks her out, walks out.. Ruqaiyya's voice stops Hakima, She asks Hakima about the welfare of the child ..Hakima  quietly retorts that she will  give her conclusions to Jalal.

Ruqaiyya dresses herself , walks out ..and is  told that Baby and mom are doing well..All express their happiness ... This moment does not go  frivolously either, there is a cute moment wherein Jalal looks flirtatiously at Jodha, remarks that they have a inhouse Hakima of their own !! Jodha pouts becomingly..

Everybody take their leave , Ruqaiyya stops Jala, requesting him to spend some time with her but is fobbed off by Jalal who asks her to rest, Ruqaiyya acquiesces ..

OUTSIDE

Adham has sharpened his sword and is filled with rage .. He spots  Atgah and Todarmal  strolling along in deep discussion , Adham  bears down on them , extends an invite to duel .. Atgah tries to put it aside but  graciously agrees when Todarmal too adds his voice, telling Atgah to teach the not so young upstart a lesson ...

The unevenly matched duel commences, Jalal joins them and watches  the proceeding with great interest ..In the  course of the fight, Atgah falls to the ground.. sustains an injury on his palm. The fight is brought to a stop by the commanding voice of Jalal who orders its end.

jalal murmurs that it has been ages since he has practiced with Adham and jalal too gets into dueling mood .. Adham and Jalal begin sword fight in earnest, Adham in ferocious mood, hate pouring out through every sword thrusts but Jalal manages to overpower him and breaks Adham's sword  into half.

Jalal holds out his hand, helps Adham to his feet, reminds Adham that Anger should never translate to the sword lest sword becomes unweildy , Adham retorts tht sometimes a warrior requires anger and hatred to wage war; Jalal retorts that then he is not a soldier but a criminal..

PRECAP

Jodha & Jalal plan on a trip ..Jalal looking like a eager boy as he gleefully informs  Jodha that Salima will chaperone Ruqaiyya for the day.. Shenazz has overheard it and plans to end Jalal's life...  Buahhahahhahahaha * thats my cackle*

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 20:46; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 4th June

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-04, 20:04

Yay! Love you Tanthya ....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 20:04

1st part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-04, 20:19

Thanks for the update Sathya ...
 hpee  long hug 
Hope Adham Khan's end is nearing soon ..
 Clap . 
BTW Jo Ja planned to go to temple together .. Does that mean they get i to jasoosi mode from there and go looking for Chand begum !! 
Exciting track then WOW !! 
 Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 20:22

2nd part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 20:37

duel to begin

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 20:46

end of  episode

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-06-04, 20:52

love u tants.......just awesome update as always...... long hug  long hug  long hug 
yaar.......i m missing u all deliberately yaar.......... No  No 
just got some free time.......so.....came here........again from tomorrow i will be unavailable yaar........ Bang  Bang 

so......
now come to the point......
i'm just bored wid this JJ 10 feet distance relationship yaar..........just so boring..............
& ruqaiya........the less we say about her, it's better for our brains........ Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
& JO,sorry to say b8 these JJ scenes nowdays.is looking very very artificial to me..........there is so much lack of naturality yaar........ Bang  Bang  Bang 

b8 now i m just lovinh MA.......she is just awesome yaar....... luv  luv  luv 
just loving ashwini's acting........... peace  peace 

the sword fighting scene was really good.because there was naturality........actually..........nowadays........except JJ & J-R-J scenes.........all r good........

i have a suggestion for u Mr. Jalaluddin Mohammad...........it's better for u..........either leave ur wives here & go to Himalayas for tapasya..............in this process u will get peace.........& maybe, some god will bless u with heir.otherwise............send ruqu & JO to himalayas...........the whole saltanat will get peace........bcoz when the king will be in peace .automatically the saltanat will progress yaar...........
& salim case..........well.........in that case.i can say this..........waise bhi tu JO ko ek kiss tak nehi kar sakti..to bachhe kaise paide karega.u romeo lallu jallu????????? Bang  Bang 

ps----just making fun of cv JALAL.........not the actual AKBAR THE GREAT.........so...pls don't take it seriously ........ hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-04, 21:19

thanks for the wu tants long hug
it was a good episode, though we didn't get our now everyday akdha scene... oh well... you know what they say about greed... I don't though ... tell me? hppy
ruks still disgusts me, maham is still looking for farmaan/khazana, and shenu is on her revenge mode... nothing new
I'd have liked the ruks jo playful talks... but knowing she is faking it all... I can't... honestly... cannot stand seeing ruks and her lies...bwak...
oooh... seeing atga in action was a treat... Wink
as was jalal.... and aadham... sort of... err... I'm a hot blooded female after all... font judge me ROFL
anyhoo... precap looks interesting... joja going to mandir... so the net wala promo will come tomorrow...
btw... what happened to the ulemas who were so against jalal indulging in Hindu customs and religion...? doesn't matter... no one cares hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-04, 21:21

*gasp*
sanchu.... where were you...???? how did the results go??? hope you're well. long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-04, 21:21

Thanks for the WU Sathya ... Ruku's lies will come to light soon when there is no baby bump visible or will she wear a fake baby bump too !! 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 21:37

Sanchu wrote:love u tants.......just awesome update as always...... long hug  long hug  long hug 
just got some free time.......so.....came here........again from tomorrow i will be unavailable yaar........ Bang  Bang 

so......
i'm just bored wid this JJ 10 feet distance relationship yaar..........just so boring..............
& ruqaiya........the less we say about her, it's better for our brains........ Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
& JO,sorry to say b8 these JJ scenes nowdays.is looking very very artificial to me..........there is so much lack of naturality yaar........ Bang  Bang  Bang 

the sword fighting scene was really good.because there was naturality........actually..........nowadays........except JJ & J-R-J scenes.........all r good........

i have a suggestion for u Mr. Jalaluddin Mohammad...........it's better for u..........either leave ur wives here & go to Himalayas for tapasya..............in this process u will get peace.........& maybe, some god will bless u with heir.otherwise............send ruqu & JO to himalayas...........the whole saltanat will get peace........bcoz when the king will be in peace .automatically the saltanat will progress yaar...........
& salim case..........well.........in that case.i can say this..........waise bhi tu JO ko ek kiss tak nehi kar sakti..to bachhe kaise paide karega.u romeo lallu jallu????????? Bang  Bang 

ps----just making fun of cv JALAL.........not the actual AKBAR THE GREAT.........so...pls don't take it seriously ........ hpee  hpee

*Shakuni Mama Tone* Mere Bache , Mere Bache... Meri muh ki baat cheenli... Absly true... The Jodha-jalal  fake romance  was driving me away from  JA show inspit of my ATAL praman to watch until Adham's death !!   Thankfully Ashwini came back in time and they brought the mystery and Adham factor in .. now I can overlook the idiotic romance and get on with the show...

I liked the dueling scene and Maham's reaction after Ruqqu leaves.. that is solid performance..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 21:39

Sanchu wrote:love u tants.......just awesome update as always...... long hug  long hug  long hug 

so......

*Shakuni Mama Tone* Mere Bache , Mere Bache... Meri muh ki baat cheenli... Absly true... The Jodha-jalal  fake romance  was driving me away from  JA show inspit of my ATAL praman to watch until Adham's death !!   Thankfully Ashwini came back in time and they brought the mystery and Adham factor in .. now I can overlook the idiotic romance and get on with the show...

I liked the dueling scene and Maham's reaction after Ruqqu leaves.. that is solid performance..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 22:08

Shesherkobita wrote:Yay! Love you Tanthya ....

love u to, babe  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 22:34

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the wu tants long hug
it was a good episode, though we didn't get our now everyday akdha scene... oh well... you know what they say about greed... I don't though ... tell me? hppy
ruks still disgusts me, maham is still looking for farmaan/khazana, and shenu is on her revenge mode... nothing new
I'd have liked the ruks jo playful talks... but knowing she is faking it all... I can't... honestly... cannot stand seeing ruks and her lies...bwak...
as was jalal.... and aadham... sort of... err... I'm a hot blooded female after all... font judge me ROFL
anyhoo... precap looks interesting... joja going to mandir... so the net wala promo will come tomorrow...
btw... what happened to the ulemas who were so against jalal indulging in Hindu customs and religion...? doesn't matter... no one cares hppy

You are welcome, Jiggly Jiggy  long hug

Yes, after a long period, a good episode which had 3 currents running ..  After a long time , it did keep me with it till the end ...

I wud be the happiest person as long as there is no romance/shomance between Jalal and Jodha tomorrow, they simply aren't effective..much prefer Ruqaiyya/Jalal romance ...

Ulema's were quietly and steadily sidelined ..which lead to a revolt in later stages , I guess we are seeing it now..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-04, 23:30

Thanks Sathya...

All are busy with their own plans in agra..hmm.. No plans would succeed ...but bubble gum episodes can be expected..

Who the hell is this shenaz.. Twisted Evil
i simply dislike to see her.. Evil or Very Mad some one ask her to comb her hair.. Uff .. Twisted Evil else cover her head like MA hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-04, 23:57

candy wrote:Thanks Sathya...

All are busy with their own plans in agra..hmm.. No plans would succeed ...but bubble gum episodes can be expected..

Who the hell is this shenaz.. Twisted Evil
i simply dislike to see her.. :evil:some one ask her to comb her hair.. Uff .. :twisted:else cover her head like MA hppy
U are welcome, Candy begum...It has been such a long time since we chatted n arrattaified  long hug

I am cool with their pplans just don't bring in romance  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Shenaz Begum is step sister of Jalal, daughty of CB  and busybody who thinks she can rule..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-05, 00:54

Tanthya wrote:

You are welcome, Jiggly Jiggy  long hug

Yes, after a long period, a good episode which had 3 currents running ..  After a long time , it did keep me with it till the end ...

I wud be the happiest person as long as there is no romance/shomance between Jalal and Jodha tomorrow, they simply aren't effective..much prefer Ruqaiyya/Jalal romance ...

Ulema's were quietly and steadily sidelined ..which lead to a revolt in later stages , I guess we are seeing it now..
aaawww... guess we really are poles apart...i love joja romance and cant digest jalal rukaiyya... oh well:-)))))))):

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-05, 07:18

Tanthya, Thanks for the writing update. Interesting as usual.  hpee  hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-05, 07:29

Jiggy, episode was good due to the action we got at the end it was a treat to watch.  Yep precap looks interesting and it looks we shall get a cliff end for the weekend and something to buzz about. I know no matter what comes their way together they can handle the situation.

On Rukaiya situation; if she doesn't come out of this dilemma soon she would be having a psychotic condition called Pseudocyesis.  ROFL she makes me remember my notebook today.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-05, 09:18

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Jiggy, episode was good due to the action we got at the end it was a treat to watch.  Yep precap looks interesting and it looks we shall get a cliff end for the weekend and something to buzz about. I know no matter what comes their way together they can handle the situation.

On Rukaiya situation; if she doesn't come out of this dilemma soon she would be having a psychotic condition called Pseudocyesis.  ROFL she makes me remember my notebook today.
pseudocyesis..., I've read about that.... it's a psychotic problem where some woman think they are pregnant even when they're not so.. and their bodies even show some signs of pregnancy except ofc the foetus...
it's sad

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-05, 12:44

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for the WU Sathya ... Ruku's lies will come to light soon when there is no baby bump visible or will she wear a fake baby bump too !! 
 hppy  hppy

Or she could engineer an accident that would  bring  Jodha back under suspicion radar again ...

You are welcome, Manu

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum