Latest topics

Crossroads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossroads

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-04-10, 11:11

Crossroads.....

“...I see myself at crossroads in my life, mapless, lacking bits of knowledge - then, the Moon breaks through, lights up the path before me...”
― John Geddes, A Familiar Rain

The pleasant experience of life comes when the road bends with our drive. But saying that we also reach a point where we stand at the crossroads waiting to make that decision which would change the course of our life for good or for the worse. Most of the times its the decision and the reason behind that decision that haunts us and not the actual decision, because whether the individual is optimistic or pessimistic or whether the decision is right or wrong, We, humans always gain strength, however weak we are, to put through and live through our choices. We crumble but we do rise.

I watched QH last week where every main character was standing at one such crossroads of their life. We are always presented with a few choices in life, like in a crossroad where we have three different directions we can head, but sometimes our choices are controlled by the sacrifice one is willing to take. Ayan, Asad and Zoya’s decision will change their course of life, but for better or worse, have to wait and see…..

P.S I have missed some episodes of QH. I generalised when I wrote this.

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossroads

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-10, 12:47

Hey Sharmi hug1

Very aptly said@the crossroads for the three protagonists , it will lots of turns before they come to their respective destinations but i am sure we are going to enjoy their journey......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-04-11, 04:58

Hi thanks Pallu...Yes we are going to enjoy their journey.....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum