Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4 june 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-04, 22:45

Written update...

The episode starts...
at bhalla house...
simi was with her baby...someone knocks the door continuesly...
simi opens the door nd finds madhu there...simi asks what happened...madhu says where is romi i want to talk with him i know he will not answer my question where he is..simi says he is not at home..u can tell me i am her sis...madhu says no i will talk to him only...she goes out...simi thinks may she got proof against romi..she remembers that she was having romi's lappy...she says i have to tell him...

Outside..
madhu says i have to tell this to ishu...
she tries to call her but no answer...

Romi was in car with his friends...
romi gets a call by someone...he says who told this its false..he gets tensed..his friends asks what happened he says a old matter came out can i take ur car...his friends agrees...
romi leaves...

On road...
madhu was trying to call ishu..she calls at clinic..
sarika takes the call...madhu says tell to ishu that am coming i want to talk with her...
madhu tries to get auto but she didnt gets so she starts walking saying that how romi can do this...nf suddenly i white car (dhwaniforum) hits madhu...everyone gathers there...
raman was passing from there..he asks what happened people tells that we dont know maybe its hit n run case...raman finds romi's lappy he comes nd says its my bro's lappy nd he finds ama lying on road..he gets worried nd takes her in his arms nd shouts...tears fall from his eyes..he shouts she is my aama...

Ishita comes in her office..
she checks her phone nd finds missed calls from ama...sarika comes nd tells her that madhu called u...
ishu calls her...but madhu was not recieving the calls...
raman was in car...he finds the mobile in handbag nd he says ishu is calling..he gets more tensed nd thinks what to says...he takes the call...
ishu says where is ama why u r taking the call...raman says ama is ok u dont worry...ishu says what...raman says am taking her to city hospital...ishu is shocked..she says am coming..raman says drive safely nd tale care...

In hospital...
edoctors takes madhu to OT...ishu comes running there..she finds raman...she comes to raman nd finds his shirt was full of red blood...raman says dont worry she will be ok...ishu starts crying what happened to her ama...
ishu gets weak..but raman catches her..she hugs raman..
raman says to ishu to be strong...ishu cries alot...raman says am with u na be strong

Bala, vandu nd mihika too comes there...
raman says to bala that i hope u didnt told anything aapA...bala says dont worry i said that we r going to meet her friend...they goes to ishu...ishu says to vandu that what will we say to aapA..

Mr iyer comes there nd finds raman with blood...
he asks what happened...raman takes him to side nd tells about madhu...he says him that her condition is serious but u have to be strong as u have to take care of ishu...ishu comes there...
raman says to aapa to tell ishu to calm...
aapa goes to ishu nd says nothing will happen she will be ok no worries...ishu hugs him...

Doctor comes out...
ishu asks is she ok now...doctor says we had done operation...
now it depends that how her mind reacts..but she have to be ok in 24 hours...ishu says am also doctor so i can understand tell me...doctor says actually she was having stress so her mind is notreacting nd if she will not be ok in 24 hours she can go in coma...
vandu sits nd cries...ishu calms her...raman goes to aapa nd calms him...

Doctor comes nd gives the lappy saying we got this with patient...
ishu takes it...she says to vandu that aama wanted to meet me nd why she was having romi's lappy...
police comes there..ishu asks vandu to call raman..ishu says to raman to come as police came....
police comes to them nd asks r u all from one family..bala says yes..police asks who brought her here...
raman comes nd says me...
police looks at raman...they says we want see her...raman says but she not good..police goes to meef her...
They takes her pics..mr iyer says she is injured now...

Mihika was crying outside...mihir comes nd she hugs him...
Mihir calms her...

In room ..
Ramam says to police that i want the person who killed her..if u cant then i will go to comisnor..
Screen freezes on his face.

Precap:-ishita sees a white car from balcony..
Ishu goes to romi nd says what u were doing with that car..romi cries..ishu says y u tried to kill my mom..romi is shocked.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4 june 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-05, 00:00

Jenny! Thanks for the update!! Another roller coaster ride of an episode! Loved the part where Raman was trying to make Ishu collect herself!! And he referred to her as Ishu while asking Appa to be strong just for Ishita's sake!!
Another hill crossed by the couple!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-05, 00:13

Rikhia...
was waitinf for u only...see my wish granted by CVs we got a chotu sa hug

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-05, 00:17

cutie pai :-) wrote:Rikhia...

It's wonderful watching the way Raman has changed since his marriage!! He was part of the Iyer family today! Not a son-in-law, but a son! And the way he was trying to hold on to first Ishu, and then Appa!!! And yes, we got a sort of a hug! It was just perfect!  hpee long hug 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-05, 00:20

Oh and yes!! He asked her to drive carefully!  Starry Love 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 00:25

hooked wrote:

It's wonderful watching the way Raman has changed since his marriage!! He was part of the Iyer family today! Not a son-in-law, but a son! And the way he was trying to hold on to first Ishu, and then Appa!!! And yes, we got a sort of a hug! It was just perfect!  hpee long hug 
Thanks for the WU Jenny ..

Raman became a son for the Iyers rightly said Hooked ... he was too adorable yaar ...
 hpee  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-05, 00:32

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Thanks for the WU Jenny ..

Raman became a son for the Iyers rightly said Hooked ... he was too adorable yaar ...
 hpee  Thumbsup

I knoww! I mean, I love the fact that Ishita is so strong and doesn't need to be supported much. But today when she was truly facing a crisis, he was there for her. It was beautiful.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 04:32

i know shows don't keep logic and they show wat suits them but in theory romi was not the hit and run driver...the car he was driving had a licence plate of DL 04 H 4848 and the car that run over mrs I had one that looked like DL 0? F 3322 so different car...

nice to c raman to caring, and affected...tryin to give hope and comfort...

romi u know he will kill u wen he finds out...u think Mrs I knows wat do u think u could have done to stop raman finding out??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-06-05, 09:58

tfs

so who hit amma...cud it be param?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 11:35

Thanks Jenny

Raman caring for Ishu was really lovely. And cleverly he tells her to keep calm for Appa's sake and tells Appa to keep calm for Ishu's sake. Loved how he told her to drive carefully  luv 

Sarra, eagle eyes .. you noticed the license plate.

Anu, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Param.. there was the decoration hanging from the rear view mirror.. the warding off evil eye thing.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 11:39

anusha.cochin wrote:tfs

so who hit amma...cud it be param?

i don't know...the new car they showed param have in0that episode wen he had gone and joined ashok was a mini 4x4...it doesnt fit the style of car that hit mrs I...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 11:44

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny

Raman caring for Ishu was really lovely. And cleverly he tells her to keep calm for Appa's sake and tells Appa to keep calm for Ishu's sake. Loved how he told her to drive carefully  luv 

Anu, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Param.. there was the decoration hanging from the rear view mirror.. the warding off evil eye thing.

hppy shanthi it means nothing cause miyya ka koi barosa nahin hain...raman is andamant about catching the person...lets c if he can and how...or if it will b a accident or someone they know...

yep him caring and worried was nice to c...he is more like a son then son in law and that's how they treat each other...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 11:49

sarra0 wrote:

hppy shanthi it means nothing cause miyya ka koi barosa nahin hain...raman is andamant about catching the person...lets c if he can and how...or if it will b a accident or someone they know...

yep him caring and worried was nice to c...he is more like a son then son in law and that's how they treat each other...

am sure it will be a twist.. either Param or someone close to the Bhallas.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 12:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i can c the bafoon telling param wat happened but could he have got over there quick enough...there wil b a twist there has to b..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 12:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i can c the bafoon telling param wat happened but could he have got over there quick enough...there wil b a twist there has to b..

Maybe Param was just driving along and grabbed the chance

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 12:47

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

could b...i was trying to remember whether the car was speeding before it hit her or increased speed to hit her....at least this is one thing v r not suspecting ashok or shagun of  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 12:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

could b...i was trying to remember whether the car was speeding before it hit her or increased speed to hit her....at least this is one thing v r not suspecting ashok or shagun of  hppy hppy 

Shocked  come to think of it.. they also drive around in white cars.. and Adi also has a white car.. he may have asked the driver to hit Mrs. I  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 16:39

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shocked  come to think of it.. they also drive around in white cars.. and Adi also has a white car.. he may have asked the driver to hit Mrs. I  hppy

hppy yep0they do...but I couldn't b bothered trying to find to find licence plates for all of them...couldn't really c it being them...adi wouldn't surprise me

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-06-05, 17:22

Romi didnt bother to delete that mms clip from his computer...  .and he saved that n his desktop too...cudnt he thnk of d fact taht Ruhi knws his password

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 17:54

anusha.cochin wrote:Romi didnt bother to delete that mms clip from his computer...  .and he saved that n his desktop too...cudnt he thnk of d fact taht Ruhi knws his password

yep someone wit sense would have made0sure it was permanently deleted from your hard drive...but young guy high on emotions...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 18:41

sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Romi didnt bother to delete that mms clip from his computer...  .and he saved that n his desktop too...cudnt he thnk of d fact taht Ruhi knws his password

yep someone wit sense would have made0sure it was permanently deleted from your hard drive...but young guy high on emotions...

Yes true.. but Romi has never been big on brains

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum