Latest topics

Qubool Hai written update 4th June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai written update 4th June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 04:35

Episode starts with  Munisa wondering where her other bangle is ... Her Perv husband remembers that he had gifted the other bangle to Haya in a frolicy  mood.

In kitchen Sanam tries to coax information out of  Latif about the prisoner in the house ... Latif almost blurted it out but controlled himself at the last minute.

Munisa sees the bangle on Haya's hand and confronts her. She is sure that Haya is a thief. Haya uses sign language to say that Munisa's husband had given her the bangle. The husband tells Munisa that Haya is lying. Munisa slaps Haya.

Sanam is sure Aahil has something to do with the prisoner since he is definitely a jallad. She decides to ask Begum sahiba who is constantly counting beads on a rosary ( super pious Billo rani) hppy  ... She cannot possibly lie. Sanam doesn't get the chance to ask cos  joker Khala Khalu has brought pest controller to clear pests in the house and are busy seeking permission from Begum Sahiba ( why does Khala Khalu call her begum sahiba , they are sisters after all)  scratch 

Rahat tries to apologize to Haya since he didn't realize that she was deaf and mute earlier. Munisa tells him to stay away from her .... She is not as innocent as she looks, says Munisa.

Billo rani asks Sanam to come to her room to serve tea. Sanam masters courage to ask about the BLUE room ( where a person is locked )! Billo is annoyed. Nazia comes to see mama and Billo gets away without answering the question about the prisoner in that room.

Billo is angry at Khala for letting Sanam get close to the blue room. Sanam at night sees some guy in blue uniform ( the exterminator) standing outside the mansion. She tells Latif about it .. Latif says he must be  smitten by latif's beauty.

next morning the exterminator comes with 4 more guys in blue uniform. Khala Khalu wants to get rid of some of them but they inform that Begum sahiba has already paid for them. Sanam accidentally sees some wire in the bag pack that the exterminator has brought. She realizes something is not quite right.

Ahil is talking on the phone, he yells at the exterminators  for messing up the wire system in the house ...

Precap: Aahil and Billo is held at gun point. Sanam comes to the rescue ... She says her bhai jan will save everyone... film star Akhshay Kumar walks in and in filmy style beats the terrorists up. Meanwhile Sanam breaks the lock on the blue room.

Written for Dhwaniforum exclusively.

Since it was just a set up episode, meant for tomorrow's Dhamaka show.... Let's just enjoy and drool at the men on QH instead.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai written update 4th June 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 04:53

thanks sabi...i had eagerly been waiting for the WU  long hug so that is munisa..now have a face to the name... they could have given everyone a day off if they want to show episodes like this...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 08:48

Sabi .. Nice to see you doing the WUs for QH ..  Will surely come to read you if you are doing this every day .. Lovely yaar 
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 13:03

Thanks Sabi.

Who's the guy in the top 2 frames of the edit?

And isn't Aman (from RR) supposed to be in this Akshay special?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 14:24

slmu wrote:Thanks Sabi.

hppy  Aman plays a terrorist ... Do u remember that character from Mein hoon Na! The terrorist guy played by suneel shetty .... He looks exactly like him.... Long hair , cap etc... It was too funny ... Cos it was a planted contrived story line... To accommodate Akshay Kumar ....

That guy is another character .... Gul collects all handsome men on her show .... But unfortunately other than Sobti no one else is a good actor ... KVB isn't bad though ... Atleast more emoting power than KSG...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 15:04

--sumana13-- wrote:Sabi .. Nice to see you doing the WUs for QH ..  Will surely come to read you if you are doing this every day .. Lovely yaar 
 hpee  long hug

Na re ... I'm not writing QH WU regularly ... I'm in a different time zone na ? I don't get to see the show when you see it ... So my updates are always late ... Once inawhile I might write ...

Are you watching QH?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 15:06

sarra0 wrote:thanks sabi...i had eagerly been waiting for the WU  long hug so that is munisa..now have a face to the name... they could have given everyone a day off if  they want to show episodes like this...

Oh Sarra tell me about it .... The whole week has been so weird .... Not a single epi with Sanam Ahil interaction.... The faster this track ends the better... Thanks for reading....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 18:50

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Sabi.

hppy    Aman plays a terrorist ... Do u remember that character from Mein hoon Na!  The terrorist guy played by suneel shetty .... He looks exactly like him.... Long hair , cap etc... It was too funny ... Cos it was a planted contrived story line... To accommodate Akshay Kumar ....

That guy is another character .... Gul collects all handsome men on her show .... But unfortunately other than Sobti no one else is a good actor ... KVB isn't bad though ... Atleast more emoting power than KSG...

Aman the terrorist.. have to watch it  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by reno816 on 2014-06-05, 18:57

Sab, Thanks for the update! All of yesterday, I was wondering what happened since no WU was posted and I live in the same time zone as you... so have to wait to get the links..... Evil or Very Mad 

Seems like Rahat is the only 'Rahat' for this week, he is eye candy..... notty KVB is pretty good, however, I only wish his dialogue delivery improved a bit (sounds kinda constipated at times...LOL!) however his eyes are very expressive.....

Like you said, nobody comes close to Sobti in the romancing/emoting/spewing anger department...that man's got the ladies...hook, line n sinker....... hppy

reno816

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 19:36

reno816 wrote:Sab, Thanks for the update! All of yesterday, I was wondering what happened since no WU was posted and I live in the same time zone as you... so have to wait to get the links..... Evil or Very Mad 

Seems like Rahat is the only 'Rahat' for this week, he is eye candy..... notty KVB is pretty good, however, I only wish his dialogue delivery improved a bit (sounds kinda constipated at times...LOL!) however his eyes are very expressive.....

Like you said, nobody comes close to Sobti in the romancing/emoting/spewing anger department...that man's got the ladies...hook, line n sinker....... hppy

Hi Reno .... I thought you were in Nevada  hpee 

Sobti has got my heart, body and soul  hppy  Oh well, he ain't coming back Evil or Very Mad  But I like the way 4 lions portray "falling in love" stage of a relationship... It's their true and tried method and it works for me.... I like KVB and SJ interactions .... They are pretty good !  Heart KVB's eyes are expressive , maybe not the chocolate eyes of Sobti that we are used to .. but still... KVB looks and feels like he is in pain , a damaged boy!  cheers 

Dialogue delivery.... I think KVB is trying too hard to sound foreign ... His accent is quite nice ... Even with Sobti I used to think he talks too fast ( on IPK) ..Especially for me ( my first language isn't Hindi) !

I'm so glad you are here .... Keeps me motivated to write .... Thank you ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by reno816 on 2014-06-05, 19:56

Hi Sab, I live on the east coast - DC area....... ROFL 

Yup, Sobti is quite the charmer and is very natural with the accent. You are right about KVB trying too hard.... hppy (he seems to be forcing the words out of his mouth)....his interactions with SJ are good..they are quite natural, good chemistry!

Sobti lacked clarity in dialogue delivery, swallowed his words too much. However, his chocolate eyes and that handsome face pretty much made me forget any other flaw.... Starry Love 

Glad to read your comments too.....will keep posting when I can... hpee

reno816

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 20:21

reno816 wrote:Hi Sab, I live on the east coast - DC area....... ROFL 

Yup, Sobti is quite the charmer and is very natural with the accent. You are right about KVB trying too hard.... hppy (he seems to be forcing the words out of his mouth)....his interactions with SJ are good..they are quite natural, good chemistry!

Sobti lacked clarity in dialogue delivery, swallowed his words too much. However, his chocolate eyes and that handsome face pretty much made me forget any other flaw.... Starry Love 

Glad to read your comments too.....will keep posting when I can... hpee

He had me at HI... After that I couldn't really hear much, I didn't even care ... hppy 
I am watching other shows to fill the void left by IPK.... Reno, Glad to have u on board.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum