Latest topics

THE MOST FUNNIEST – COMMON THINGS ABOUT HINDI TV-SERIALS -

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-06-05, 09:45

1) In the starting few episodes, the hero – heroine have major hatred for each other. No matter what they cannot stand each other.
2) Even tho the hero-heroine hate each other, yet destiny always forces them to b together giving them no other choice but to bear each others presence. (so unreal.lol)
3) If the hero-heroine do fall in love, both sides of the family have to hate each other.
4) Or the mother-in-law is a cunning evil woman.
5) If everyone loves everyone (incl families), then there has to be a presence of ONE family member who cannot stand others happiness and keeps screwing things up between the happy couples.
6) If its about a rich family, How can a GOLD DIGGER not be present?
7) The heroine or any of the actresses in the show, no matter what drama is going on, have to look beautiful with eye shadow, blush, lipstick everything.
8) You might even finding them sleeping with their watches on.
9) Whenever there is a fight, there has to be crazy background music. and they have to focus and zoom the camera on every character’s face present to show their reaction atleast a 100 times to each sentence said!
10) No matter what the villain does, it always brings the hero-heroine closer.
11) Whenever the hero-heroine have a scene, somehow the heroine always trips and falls into the hero’s arms. no matter where they are. even if its in an office. (lol. seriously!)
12) And then they have a minute of staring into each other’s eyes in tht position. (if anyone did stand like that for a minute, they would have major back problems, lol, but ofcourse our Indian hero is capable of anything ;-) )

(exactly like this)
13) or somehow again destiny keeps making them fall onto each other, always the hero falls on the ground with the heroine on top of him. And he doesn’t even fracture a single bone.
14) They are endless – seriously they can drag it for years.
15) In every soap, there must be at least one extra-marital affair, and every extra-marital affair has to produce an illegitimate child.
16) Mindless math of money: Rich folks can lose their money if they screw up one deal out of the millions they deal with everyday. They are shunned to a small house if one of their 50 factories catches fire. Yet, the brands of saris, makeup and jewellery that their women adorn remain exactly the same. They don’t have beds to sleep in, but they have jewellery that they can wear even as they do the dusting and sweeping of the house.
17) Drum rolls: Whether someone dies or a supposed-to-be-dead person returns (only to attend his/her spouse’s wedding of course), your eardrums are sure to be pierced. These same beats follow any argument, slaps, and shocking moments in general.
18) Non-existent door lock: You live in a big, huge mansion and you do not have locks on your bedroom door? In some cases even the bathroom doors don’t have locks. This is just a disaster waiting to happen. Some nosy aunty from the ‘kunba’ (family) can easily peek into your bedrooms when you are getting naughty with your husband’s sister’s husband’s cousin. Like I said, a disaster waiting to happen.
19) The hero is SUPER strong, he can even fight 10 MEN (who have sticks,knives, guns) at a time and still WIN the fight!
20) There has to be A HEART ATTACK SCENE! (can even occur in the middle of a marriage ceremony – in order to stop the marriage from taking place )
21)  Whenever the heroine prays to God, the wish no matter what it is,has to come true!

actually got some free time & came across it.so sharing it with you all............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: THE MOST FUNNIEST – COMMON THINGS ABOUT HINDI TV-SERIALS -

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 10:41

Durdanto likhechho Sanchu .. 

Hero je porashone jane naa eto toh common find in most serials .. Its the heroine who is better educated many times 

For a change I want hero pichhle pore jaye aar  heroine bachiye naye ... If Ruku cant support Jallu we have salime here . How about some cute moments between jallu salima ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-06-05, 13:15

--sumana13-- wrote:Durdanto likhechho Sanchu .. 

Hero je porashone jane naa eto toh common find in most serials .. Its the heroine who is better educated many times 

For a change I want hero pichhle pore jaye aar  heroine bachiye naye ... If Ruku cant support Jallu we have salime here . How about some cute moments between jallu salima ??
manu kichhui hobe na..just viwers der B.P ekhon jodi JA serial er jonno 140/90 hoi...tahole takhon 180/120 hobe ei jaa...... hppy  hppy 
public emnetei ei serial-er opor khepe achhe..ei situation -e sob-i thik achhe kintu jallu-salima case publickdigest korte parbe na............specially die-hard-RT fans ra to noiee......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 13:58

Sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Durdanto likhechho Sanchu .. 

manu kichhui hobe na..just viwers der B.P ekhon jodi JA serial er jonno 140/90 hoi...tahole takhon 180/120 hobe ei jaa...... hppy  hppy 
public emnetei ei serial-er opor khepe achhe..ei situation -e sob-i thik achhe kintu jallu-salima case publickdigest korte parbe na............specially die-hard-RT fans ra to noiee......... hppy  hppy
Jodha jalal er SR Tah aito jhol jhal korechey ... Shobai tai jonno khepe giyechhe ....
Aami jaantey parini BD. Kokhon ise korlo .. Kintu die hard RT fans are very cross thats true 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 14:31

Ha ha ha niceeee! Bengali books are usually so deep and thought provoking ... Kintu tao amra eishob obastob show dekhtey moja pai...matha halka korar jonno...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2014-06-05, 15:08

Saby, you got it made deary, hppy I have seen very few and you are right they all have the attributes listed. If i missed it forgive me,but another thing is that in some serials the heroine sleeps with their clothes they had on for the entire day and with make up on too and they always wake up with hair in place and make up in place.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by nareshkota.baba zombie on 2014-06-05, 15:24

Really Really funny and true..

nareshkota.baba zombie
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-06-05, 17:05

perfumeheaven wrote:
Saby, you got it made deary, hppy I have seen very few and you are right they all have the attributes listed. If i missed it forgive me,but another thing is that in some serials the heroine sleeps with their clothes they had on for the entire day and with make up on too and they always wake up with hair in place and make up in place.
exactlyyyyy.......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-05, 19:02

Sanchu, thanks so much for sharing this eye opener. Yep I have seen traces of all the above listed i most of Zee TV  serials . And one thing that I can't stand is the idea of ln laws having say in the marriage and the mother in law and daughter in law relationship. Especially in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan; that woman drives me crazy. Any why all have to live  under one roof with all that family dynamics at play.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-06-05, 19:15

Thumbsup 
Very well said Sanchu

One point missed - The heroine is NEVER wrong. Even if she is by any common sense and practical standards, she is never deemed wrong for it, but is glorified and placed on the highest pedestal that you have to crane your neck to see her. And she has to be an expert extempore bhaashanist. She knows everything and is omnipresent whenever any 'anyay' happens and the hero has to be ultimately her handbag carrier and biggest head nodder.(Even if he sprains his neck on continual nodding)

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-06-05, 19:17

sandhya wrote:Thumbsup 
Very well said Sanchu

One point missed - The heroine is NEVER wrong. Even if she is by any common sense and practical standards, she is never deemed wrong for it, but is glorified and placed on the highest pedestal that you have to crane your neck to see her. And she has to be an expert extempore bhaashanist. She knows everything and is omnipresent whenever any 'anyay' happens and the hero has to be ultimately her handbag carrier and biggest head nodder.(Even if he sprains his neck on continual nodding)
not inly bhashaanist she must be a lep-expert like a famoue vaidya, a world-class chef,etc.hunars....... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum