Latest topics

Perfect couple- they supported each other well

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Perfect couple- they supported each other well

Post by Buvna on 2014-06-05, 11:20

Last night episode was a superb episode. The best episode after Permeet incident revealation. Great acting by all, esp. Divyanka, Karan and Neena. Hats off to all of them and the directors for the well execution.

Now, coming to my topic. It's about IshRa obviously going by the topic name you might have understood this.

Raman did a great job as a SIL. Ishita is hearbroken seeing her mother covered with blood. But, what took my attention was the closeness Raman Ishita shared during the hospital scene. 

Ishita came to Raman

She cried

She put her head on his chest

He touched her head with is face with affection

He made her stand up grabbing hard

He touched her face to make her stable

He made her sit down

He held her cheek

He wiped her tears

She held him for support

[url=https://imageshack.com/i/n9rw0xj]
[/url]

Raman-Ishita...for the first time came closer, became support to each other, even almost hugged, adored, wiped tears...only and only for each other. Not damn for anyone else..not Ruhi, not Shagun, not to show outsiders. It were only them ...Ishita finding peace and support in Raman, Raman caring and consoling and adoring Ishita to make her calm...only for themselves.

I know, all this may seem to you all awkward and out of place due to the effect of the episode. But, kya karoo? I wanted everyone to cheer again after that saddy episode. Even, I cried last night. But, while watching the episodes again, this IshRa closeness thought hit my mind more than anything.......

*Credit : the original uploader

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Re: Perfect couple- they supported each other well

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 11:31

Buvna.. all that you said struck me too.. Ishita turned to Raman was support and he was there for her every step of the way  Heart

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 12:09

after I got over his over bright outfit...these r the things that struck me as well...it was nice to c just like a married couple supporting each other, he trying to b her strength..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 12:55

sarra0 wrote:after I got over his over bright outfit...these r the things that struck me as well...it was nice to c just like a married couple supporting each other, he trying to b her strength..

hppy  bright outfit is right.. and clashed with the red paint - ooops blood very well

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-06-05, 13:29

slmu wrote: notty Buvna.. all that you said struck me too.. Ishita turned to Raman was support and he was there for her every step of the way  Heart

They are comig close very nicely..... Not long till they say that 3 letter magic word...... Clap  notty

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 13:34

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:after I got over his over bright outfit...these r the things that struck me as well...it was nice to c just like a married couple supporting each other, he trying to b her strength..

hppy  bright outfit is right.. and clashed with the red paint - ooops blood very well

i know...it was like nazar nahin hatthe hum nazaarein kiya dekhe

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-05, 15:52

Buvna beautiful post....she reachign out to him and he providing the required support was absolutely fantastic  Heart 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum