Latest topics

New Spoiler- Romi to accept his mistake of Mihika’s MMS to Raman- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Spoiler- Romi to accept his mistake of Mihika’s MMS to Raman- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by candy on 2014-06-05, 11:27

After Mrs Iyer’s accident in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Simmi told Romi to leave home and go to Bunty’s farmhouse. Mrs. Bhalla couldn’t control herself to call Romi but Simmi told her that Romi is safe in Bunty’s farmhouse.

Mrs Bhalla called Romi then Romi told that he is fine but scare of Raman Bhai. At the end of the conversation Raman listened all things and he got to know that Romi is in Bunty’s farmhouse.

Raman told Ishita that he is going to get back Romi to home. Param reached farmhouse and put one proposal in front of Romi that he  should join him as Raman can’t understand him.

Romi rejected his proposal and told that he can never join hands with a man who couldn’t respect his Bhabhi and tried to abuse her.  Raman reached farmhouse and listened all conversation. Raman felt very happy that Romi can’t join the hands with Param. Param felt very bad and left from there.

Raman slapped Romi and ask about Mrs Iyer accident. Romi told him that he was not responsible for Mrs Iyer’s accident and at that timehe was not there. Later Raman asked about Mihika’s MMS  then Romi accepted that he did that to take revenge against Mihir.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spoiler- Romi to accept his mistake of Mihika’s MMS to Raman- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 11:29

hpee  thanks

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spoiler- Romi to accept his mistake of Mihika’s MMS to Raman- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-06-05, 11:35

tfs

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-05, 15:48

Thanks....I am so glad Romi has more sense than simmi  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-06, 11:42

My pleasure friends..

Zu .. Agree you. But i fear this simmi shouldn't spoil romi's mind once he returns home .. However Raman will let the truth out. Romi has to face a tough situation. I guess simmi will utilise it

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-06, 13:11

candy wrote:My pleasure friends..

Zu .. Agree you. But i fear this simmi shouldn't spoil romi's mind once he returns home ..  However Raman will let the truth out. Romi has to face a tough situation. I guess simmi will utilise it

I hope so Candy it shouldnt happen like he getting influenced becos fo others and joining the villains

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 13:32

zuzana wrote:

Zu .. Agree you. But i fear this simmi shouldn't spoil romi's mind once he returns home ..  However Raman will let the truth out. Romi has to face a tough situation. I guess simmi will utilise it

I hope so Candy it shouldnt happen like he getting influenced becos fo others and joining the villains
hopefully he doesnt become another member of Apshagun like Parmeet  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-06, 13:43

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hopefully he doesnt become another member of Apshagun like Parmeet  Evil or Very Mad

fingers crossed Ria...already the show has loads of villains...so better not one more

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 13:56

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:

fingers crossed Ria...already the show has loads of villains...so better not one more
I know and all the villains are boring to watch..  Bang  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-06, 14:11

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I know and all the villains are boring to watch..  Bang  hppy

def they irritate you so much that better they be on the angelic side  hppy 

Shagun is the leader of the vamp colony ...and simmis urgh how irritating she has become  Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sjojava on 2014-06-08, 13:31

Romi isn't bad, he's justo young, sometimes foolish and then gets scared. Have the best hopes for him.

Sjojava
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-08, 13:54

Sjojava wrote:Romi isn't bad, he's justo young, sometimes foolish and then gets scared. Have the best hopes for him.

me too I want him to realise and somehow atone for his mistake...he is not bad at heart and that is where he differs from the likes of param

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum