Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-05, 12:05

Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014
Hi everyone!!

Munisa is another irritating specimen. She trusts her husband who is a pervert but not an innocent girl. But I forgive her as hopefully she will go on to be a cupid for Haya and Rahat. Rahat knows she can’t hear but still he apologises from behind. Does he think she has eyes behind also to lip read..

Billo Rani was already curious about Sanam but now she will surely be quite strict with her. I think she will be the one to give her Ahil Treatment Part 2 as Ahil seems to have mellowed down a lot on Sanam.

Latif was almost going to blurt the secret out. That means she knew it in the first place. Then why is Billo Rani scared of Sanam getting to know the secret. Surely if she could keep Latif to be quiet she could keep Sanam from speaking up too. She would just have to threaten to harm Sanam’s Badi ammi or sister.

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do share yours too..
 


Last edited by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 20:04; edited 2 times in total

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 14:40

Maria J wrote:
Review of 4th June 2014
Hi everyone!!

Munisa is another irritating specimen. She trusts her husband who is a pervert but not an innocent girl. But I forgive her as hopefully she will go on to be a cupid for Haya and Rahat. Rahat knows she can’t hear but still he apologises from behind. Does he think she has eyes behind also to lip read..

Billo Rani was already curious about Sanam but now she will surely be quite strict with her. I think she will be the one to give her Ahil Treatment Part 2 as Ahil seems to have mellowed down a lot on Sanam.

Latif was almost going to blurt the secret out. That means she knew it in the first place. Then why is Billo Rani scared of Sanam getting to know the secret. Surely if she could keep Latif to be quiet she could keep Sanam from speaking up too. She would just have to threaten to harm Sanam’s Badi ammi or sister.

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do share yours too..
 

Excellent points ... Love Your reviews.

Yeah... Why was rahat talking to her back .... Hee Hee ... He is another handsome man on QH with very little acting ability.... Kaha Kaha se Gul brings them from!

Munisa will learn her lesson someday... Meanwhile she acts cupid for rahat and Haya ... I wonder what happened to Rahat's gf or wife!

Latif has been bought.... But maybe she doesn't want to buy Sanam who might create trouble later... Wonder if it's razia in the locked room....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-05, 15:43

Shesherkobita wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Review of 4th June 2014
Hi everyone!!

Munisa is another irritating specimen. She trusts her husband who is a pervert but not an innocent girl. But I forgive her as hopefully she will go on to be a cupid for Haya and Rahat. Rahat knows she can’t hear but still he apologises from behind. Does he think she has eyes behind also to lip read..

Billo Rani was already curious about Sanam but now she will surely be quite strict with her. I think she will be the one to give her Ahil Treatment Part 2 as Ahil seems to have mellowed down a lot on Sanam.

Latif was almost going to blurt the secret out. That means she knew it in the first place. Then why is Billo Rani scared of Sanam getting to know the secret. Surely if she could keep Latif to be quiet she could keep Sanam from speaking up too. She would just have to threaten to harm Sanam’s Badi ammi or sister.

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do share yours too..
 

Excellent points ... Love Your reviews.

Yeah... Why was rahat talking to her back .... Hee Hee ... He is another handsome man on QH with very little acting ability.... Kaha Kaha se Gul brings them from!

Munisa will learn her lesson someday... Meanwhile she acts cupid for rahat and Haya ... I wonder what happened to Rahat's gf or wife!

Latif has been bought.... But maybe she doesn't want to buy Sanam who might create trouble later... Wonder if it's razia in the locked room....
 long hug Thank you... 

I know so many mysteries.. Cant these men be a little more normal...

May be.. Tanveer already felt uncomfortable with Sanam.. So may be she will not want Sanam to know any secrets..
 Why do u think so.. Tanveer could very well kill her na.. As it is she has killed so many.. one more wouldnt do any more harm to her.. Why is she bothering to keep the person alive.. ?? confused

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by candy on 2014-06-05, 16:30

Maria jaan long hug

Nice review... i guess the person in tat room may be related to tanu's nawab husband., i missed few episodes . So may be wrong too. Just a guess..

And as sabi said, rahat is a handsome guy.. One more actually..



candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-05, 16:40

candy wrote:Maria jaan long hug
 
Nice review...  i guess the person in tat room may be related to tanu's nawab husband.,  i missed few episodes . So may be wrong too. Just a guess..

And as sabi said, rahat is a handsome guy.. One more actually..  


Candy Jaan  long hug  long hug  long hug 

Thank you.. Glad to know u have restarted watching QH.. Would look forward to reading u more  hpee 

I agree to that too.. Rahat is good looking

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by candy on 2014-06-05, 19:59

Yes.. Yes.. I started to watch..
actually Maria after reading tat tanu couldnt see sanam., i was excited.. Hee..he.. So saw today noon repeats.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So, do you know how she lost eye sight . Else this too a drama!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 20:07

candy wrote:Yes.. Yes.. I started to watch..
 actually Maria after reading tat tanu couldnt see sanam., i was excited..   Hee..he.. So saw today noon repeats.. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

So, do you know how she lost eye sight . Else this too a drama!!

Candy you watching .... This is the only show I'm watching other than YHM.

Tannu was blind in one eye .... From QH1 ... How she lost the second eye I don't know.

@maria ... Why did she keep that person alive who knows ? Sometimes criminals keep their trophy's alive to torture them .... Remember how razia tortured Dadi ! I have a feeling it's razia being locked up....karma or fate ... hppy 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by perfumeheaven on 2014-06-05, 22:30

Tanu lost both eyes? Geez I am missing out

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by candy on 2014-06-05, 22:50

Sabi.. I read in update tat she couldnt identify sanam.. Tat sanam and tanu meeting in candle light.. Those dialogues..

And today when i saw too, she dint look anyone into face,.. You are watching the show na

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 11:19

Shesherkobita wrote:
candy wrote:Yes.. Yes.. I started to watch..
 actually Maria after reading tat tanu couldnt see sanam., i was excited..   Hee..he.. So saw today noon repeats.. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

So, do you know how she lost eye sight . Else this too a drama!!

Candy you watching .... This is the only show I'm watching other than YHM.

Tannu was blind in one eye .... From QH1 ... How she lost the second eye I don't know.

@maria ... Why did she keep that person alive who knows ? Sometimes criminals keep their trophy's alive to torture them .... Remember how razia tortured Dadi ! I have a feeling it's razia being locked up....karma or fate ... hppy 
true criminals and their mindsets are truely mind blogging..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by candy on 2014-06-06, 11:23

Maria.. Tanu can see or not.. If yes.. Then y dint she identify sanam yet,..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 20:09

candy wrote:Maria.. Tanu can see or not.. If yes.. Then y dint she identify sanam yet,..
Candy  long hug 

Tanu cant see thats y she didnt identify Sanam yet..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 4th June 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:59


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum