Latest topics

Raman - from son-in-law to son

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raman - from son-in-law to son

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 12:23

Raman has always had immense respect for the Iyers. That was seen right from the beginning when he apologized to Mr. I after the 'Ishita kidnapped Ruhi' fiasco. He has also always supported Ishita in public whether its against Bala's mom or Shagun or solving the Param issue. 

The Iyers have also been more than willing to support Raman in every way (feeding him and taking care of his needs during the time the Bhallas had stopped talking to him).

But yesterday Raman proved that he is now a son to the Iyers. He found Mrs. I lying on the road and had a near breakdown, finally taking her to hospital in his own car

He supported both Ishu and Mr. I telling them to be strong for each other

He has also threatened the police with dire consequences if the culprit is not found. 

Spoilers suggest that he does a lot more like paying the hospital bill, arranging things for Mrs. I at home and also taking Romi to task.

Everything, just like he would at his own home for his own family.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman - from son-in-law to son

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 12:42

how he has changed, he was shown as caring, having a good heart but that was buried under a wall of hurt. anger disillusionment..but since getting married to ishita he is changing, his real self is coming out..it was nice to c his emotions, his concern, his worry and then supporting ishita and family, giving them strength to get thru it...and he will carry on being the son he is...and they will continue to treat him like one.. .he got the better end of the deal where in law family is concerned  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 12:46

sarra0 wrote:how he has changed, he was shown as caring, having a good heart but that was buried under a wall of hurt. anger disillusionment..but since getting married to ishita he is changing, his real self is coming out..it was nice to c his emotions,  his concern, his worry and then supporting ishita and family, giving them strength to get thru it...and he will carry on being the son he is...and they will continue to treat him like one.. .he got the better end of the deal where in law family is concerned  hppy hppy 

Very true.. he definitely got the better set of in laws  hppy 

I like the way they are showing his old self re emerging  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-05, 12:49

So true, Shanthi baisa!! Raman breaking down yesterday was such an important mile stone for the evolution of this character!! The reason why Mr. I had agreed to Ishita marrying Raman was that the fellow knew the value of relationships. And boy, was he proved right yesterday! At a moment when Bala-Vandu are going through a serious crisis in their own lives, Raman stepped up to the task and took over the responsibility of supporting the family. It was a wonderful thing to watch!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 12:53

hooked wrote:So true, Shanthi baisa!! Raman breaking down yesterday was such an important mile stone for the evolution of this character!! The reason why Mr. I had agreed to Ishita marrying Raman was that the fellow knew the value of relationships. And boy, was he proved right yesterday! At a moment when Bala-Vandu are going through a serious crisis in their own lives, Raman stepped up to the task and took over the responsibility of supporting the family. It was a wonderful thing to watch!

I love the way they are showing the reemergence of the old Raman.. this is what he would have been like when married to Shagun - caring, trustworthy, giving importance to everyone.

Its true, Bala's situation leaves him unable to help much, but Raman has proved more than equal to the task.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-05, 12:57

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:So true, Shanthi baisa!! Raman breaking down yesterday was such an important mile stone for the evolution of this character!! The reason why Mr. I had agreed to Ishita marrying Raman was that the fellow knew the value of relationships. And boy, was he proved right yesterday! At a moment when Bala-Vandu are going through a serious crisis in their own lives, Raman stepped up to the task and took over the responsibility of supporting the family. It was a wonderful thing to watch!

I love the way they are showing the reemergence of the old Raman.. this is what he would have been like when married to Shagun - caring, trustworthy, giving importance to everyone.

Its true, Bala's situation leaves him unable to help much, but Raman has proved more than equal to the task.

exactly!! The old Raman that had he himself thought he had killed is coming back..Also since he used to be called 'Happy' at one point of time because he loved to joke around, the fact that he enjoys teasing Ishu is also a sign of the old Raman. I love this show.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 12:59

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

exactly!! The old Raman that had he himself thought he had killed is coming back..Also since he used to be called 'Happy' at one point of time because he loved to joke around, the fact that he enjoys teasing Ishu is also a sign of the old Raman. I love this show.

Me too.. they are fleshing things out and developing things so well.. whether it is Raman's old self or the Ishra relationship

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-05, 13:03

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Me too.. they are fleshing things out and developing things so well.. whether it is Raman's old self or the Ishra relationship

Yes. And it's nice to see a natural kind of romance develop as well which is based on mutual respect. I mean, this is no love-at-first-sight but it's still beautiful!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 13:05

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:how he has changed, he was shown as caring, having a good heart but that was buried under a wall of hurt. anger disillusionment..but since getting married to ishita he is changing, his real self is coming out..it was nice to c his emotions,  his concern, his worry and then supporting ishita and family, giving them strength to get thru it...and he will carry on being the son he is...and they will continue to treat him like one.. .he got the better end of the deal where in law family is concerned  hppy hppy 

me too its a natural progression and he is probably discovering traits of his personalities he didn't know or couldn't show...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 13:07

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes. And it's nice to see a natural kind of romance develop as well which is based on mutual respect. I mean, this is no love-at-first-sight but it's still beautiful!

Well said..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 13:09

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

me too its a natural progression and he is probably discovering traits of his personalities he didn't know or couldn't show...

Yes he seems to have buried all this after Shagun's betrayal and he is discovering he can be his normal self and still be respected

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 13:14

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes he seems to have buried all this after Shagun's betrayal and he is discovering he can be his normal self and still be respected

yep and getting married to someone who doesn't taunt about money, or status, who works has her own self worth will make a big difference...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 13:16

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yep and getting married to someone who doesn't taunt about money, or status, who works has her own self worth will make a big difference...

Like we discussed the other day.. he is at the receiving end too while earlier he was only giving.. which is changing him  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-05, 13:16

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

By living with Ishu, Raman is unlearning everything that Shagun's betrayal had taught him.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 13:22

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

By living with Ishu, Raman is unlearning everything that Shagun's betrayal had taught him.

He definitely is.. and what's more its obvious he is enjoying it too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 13:31

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

he got their kicking and screaming but yep he now enjoys it...and knows she can b relied on..from everything to0looking after ruhi. to getting jealous to giving back taunts...biwi hai takkar ke

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 13:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

he got their kicking and screaming but yep he now enjoys it...and knows she can b relied on..from everything to0looking after ruhi. to getting jealous to giving back taunts...biwi hai takkar ke

too true 

hppy  to getting jealous.. wonder how much of Sheila ki jawani she will take

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 13:38

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

too true 

she has to keep repeating sirf ruhi ke liye...sirf ruhi ke liye lol...and having digestion tablets  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 13:41

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

too true 

she has to keep repeating sirf ruhi ke liye...sirf ruhi ke liye lol...and having digestion tablets  hppy 

yes she does.. except it has moved on from being sirf Ruhi ke liye never mind what they say  Wink

Hey check out my comment in the SPA nominations thread

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 14:19

How Raman managed to pacify Ishita and her dad was very very nicely done! Wanted to see a tighter hug between Raman and Ishita ...  Heart 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 14:35

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

too true 

yes she does.. except it has moved on from being sirf Ruhi ke liye never mind what they say  Wink

Hey check out my comment in the SPA nominations thread

left a comment there...

they havnt used sirf ruhi ke liye for a bit...wonder if it will come back during realisation track... hppy oh wat fun

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-05, 16:01

Nice discussions gals

Raman has always done the right things and supported the right side...but this show of affection..his panic and anxiety at seeing Mrs I hurt was fab..it shows how much he considers them his family ..he has become one among them

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 16:43

zuzana wrote:Nice discussions gals

Raman has always done the right things and supported the right side...but this show of affection..his panic and anxiety at seeing Mrs I hurt was fab..it shows how much he considers them his family ..he has become one among them

he has...he considers bala his good friend...how hurt he was that they didn't come to him about romi cheating...he considered them his family before ishita...he is a decent guy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-05, 17:24

sarra0 wrote:

he has...he considers bala his good friend...how hurt he was that they didn't come to him about romi cheating...he considered them his family before ishita...he is a decent guy

yes he was hurt that they didnt trust him enough and he trusted them so easily as he knows who is whom..a sharp one at tht

Iyers are damn lucky all SILs are very decent guys...Bala, Raman and you can add Mihir  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-05, 18:00

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes he was hurt that they didnt trust him enough and he trusted them so easily as he knows who is whom..a sharp one at tht

Iyers are damn lucky all SILs are very decent guys...Bala, Raman and you can add Mihir  hpee 

true enough all three of their SIL r decent guys...but they themselves r decent people...so u feel happy for them..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum