Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Raman - from son-in-law to son

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 18:29

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:Nice discussions gals

Raman has always done the right things and supported the right side...but this show of affection..his panic and anxiety at seeing Mrs I hurt was fab..it shows how much he considers them his family ..he has become one among them

he has...he considers bala his good friend...how hurt he was that they didn't come to him about romi cheating...he considered them his family before ishita...he is a decent guy

yes he was hurt that they didnt trust him enough and he trusted them so easily as he knows who is whom..a sharp one at tht

Iyers are damn lucky all SILs are very decent guys...Bala, Raman and you can add Mihir  hpee 

true enough all three of their SIL r decent guys...but they themselves r decent people...so u feel happy for them..

Nice points both of you  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 18:31

Shesherkobita wrote:How Raman managed to pacify Ishita and her dad was very very nicely done! Wanted to see a tighter hug between Raman and Ishita ...  Heart 

Yes me too. I was hoping he would put his arms around her but he only held her by the shoulders..never mind..will happen soon enough

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-06-05, 20:02

@Shanthi

Perhaps Mrs Bhalla may start singing a sad song "Mera Beta Nahi Raha Abh Mera"   hppy 

Simi may be wishing to sing " Hai Bhai Zara Hum pe bhi thora Kripa Karo"  hpee 

Shagun " Mera Ex-Pati do Bahut Bigaad Gaya, abh uski nazar mere pe hoti hi nahin "  Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 20:10

sameersaagar wrote:@Shanthi

Perhaps Mrs Bhalla may start singing a sad song "Mera Beta Nahi Raha Abh Mera"   hppy 

Simi may be wishing to sing " Hai Bhai Zara Hum pe bhi thora Kripa Karo"  hpee 

Shagun " Mera Ex-Pati do Bahut Bigaad Gaya, abh uski nazar mere pe hoti hi nahin "  Wink

ROFL  ROFL  Sameer.. this is epic

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-05, 21:12

Did you notice Shanti the lappy was like a card board box ...and it fell down so many times I am sure if in real nothign would work but here it will  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 21:19

zuzana wrote:Did you notice Shanti the lappy was like a card board box ...and it fell down so many times I am sure if in real nothign would work but here it will  hppy 

hppy  yes.. i was wondering how the screen and everything was still intact.. and it fell which such resounding thuds each time

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-05, 21:39

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Did you notice Shanti the lappy was like a card board box ...and it fell down so many times I am sure if in real nothign would work but here it will  hppy 

hppy  yes.. i was wondering how the screen and everything was still intact.. and it fell which such resounding thuds each time

did u see the shape it was squarish  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-05, 22:01

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

did u see the shape it was squarish  hppy 

hppy  i missed that..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top