Latest topics

Shlok n Anjali

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shlok n Anjali

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-05, 18:54


Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok n Anjali

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-05, 18:58

wish to see them onsceen like this...
Tfs shailu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok n Anjali

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-05, 19:06

cutie pai :-) wrote:wish to see them onsceen like this...
Tfs shailu
Onscreen too... Impossible I think yaar.. Question  Question

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok n Anjali

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-05, 19:09

Shailu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:wish to see them onsceen like this...
Tfs shailu
Onscreen too... Impossible I think yaar.. Question  Question
yeah its nearly impossible but...one day we will get this sceen...jenny promiss

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok n Anjali

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-05, 19:15

cutie pai :-) wrote:
Shailu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:wish to see them onsceen like this...
Tfs shailu
Onscreen too... Impossible I think yaar.. Question  Question
yeah its nearly impossible but...one day we will get this sceen...jenny promiss
If u assure.. I will. Actually...This photo was tweeted by Anjali as..
"Mamma's Good boy..!!"

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok n Anjali

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-06-05, 19:24

Shailu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:
Shailu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:wish to see them onsceen like this...
Tfs shailu
Onscreen too... Impossible I think yaar.. Question  Question
yeah its nearly impossible but...one day we will get this sceen...jenny promiss
If u assure.. I will. Actually...This photo was tweeted by Anjali as..
"Mamma's Good boy..!!"
i know yaar...i was the one who adviced anjali to post it Wink Wink

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok n Anjali

Post by Shailu on 2014-06-06, 14:34

cutie pai :-) wrote:
Shailu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:
Shailu wrote:
Onscreen too... Impossible I think yaar.. Question  Question
yeah its nearly impossible but...one day we will get this sceen...jenny promiss
If u assure.. I will. Actually...This photo was tweeted by Anjali as..
"Mamma's Good boy..!!"
i know yaar...i was the one who adviced anjali to post it WinkWink
Acha... Really...?? Great yaar

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok n Anjali

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:21


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum