Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 05Jun14 "Trapped by enemies!! "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 05Jun14 "Trapped by enemies!! "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 19:35

The episode begins with ...ruku's hojra .... Ruku enjoying a treat happily in her  hojra . Maham walks in .. Ruku welcomes her with a smile .. Maham asks how did she fool the hakima about her pregnancy. ?.? Ruku is happy that she  outsmarted the hakima and maham both .... And gives a wicked smile

Maham thinks of ways ruku might have adopted to fool the hakima .. Ruku then narates how she applied uptan on face and called an actual pregnant lady to lie in her place instead

Hakima unawares of ruku's wicked ways examines the other lady ... Maham smiles along with ruku

Maham then inquires that it was OK. This time but sooner or later what would she do something about the missing baby bump ??  Or even later producing a baby ..
Ruku confidently retorts that she would think about those hurdles when she reached them ... Gives a wicked smile and continues to enjoy her tasty treat

Salima's hojra ..
Jodha comes to meet Salima .. After exchange of pleasantries Jo offers her Vrat ka halwa ... And tells her how she was fasting and was going to offer prayers at Ambe maa temple for Ruku's unborn child ... Salima asks if Jalal would be accompanying her as this prayer was to be performed by the couple .. Jo denies .. As Jala would be sitting with Ruku while she was at the temple .. Because he did not trust any baandies .. Salima offers to look after Ruku while Jo and. Jalal were at the temple .. Jo is hesitant about asking jalal but salima insists ... Jo finally gives in ..

Jodha's hojra ..
Jalal comes to Meet Jo  and jokes about going to temple for Ruku's  unborn child ... Jo says she was also going to temple for the same ... Jalal and Jo decide to go together miyan biwi would pray together .. Jalal wants them to go together ...
He then asks jodha why could Jo not ask him  herself ??  Why did salima have to intervene for her ??
Jo warns that they would have to walk all the way !! 

Jala smiles says that if  she was with him the journey  would be a pleasant one ... No matter how long it was ..

Jo is leaving with Jalal Shehenaaz stops them and insists on accompanying them .. Jo promises to take her next time ...

Jo smiles at Jalal ....happy she knew how to explain to others with love .....jalal is impressed with jodha's expertise in preventing the kabab mein haddi from accompanying them

Ruku's Hojra  ..
Jalal and jo go to Ruku's hojra to inform her about their praying for her unborn child at temple
Ruku is assured that salima would look after her .. Hameeda too comes there and offers to look after Ruku

Shehenaaz gets jealous on seeing Jo Jalal leave together .. She vows to destroy Jalal who was her enemy
She burns the moghul flag and vows to destroy the moghul sultanat and its baadshah ..

Ambe Maa temple ...
Jo and Jalal walk  together .. Spend some happy moments together ... Enjoy eachother's company .. While masked spies watch on the couple ..
They reach  the ambe maa temple
Pujari blesses the couple and their unborn child ... Jo is about to protest that the child was not hers but ruku's .. Jalal prevents her by interrupting that he was happy to be blessed for his future child .. Jodha and jala exchange meaningful glances and smiles

They perform havan jo and jala hold hands to do the offering into havan ...
Jo and jala express their wishes about their unborn child ...
They finish the prayers ... And are leaving happily

Precap for tomorrow ..
While  on the way back enemies attack them .. The enemies outsmart the undercover body guards of jalal and jo and a net traps jodha ....

Jo screams as she is trapped into a net  and captured by enemies of the sultanat ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 16:51; edited 15 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 05Jun14 "Trapped by enemies!! "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 20:02

Jalal is going to accompany Jo to the temple tonight hope something exciting happens !,
Updated first part !!

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 20:50; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 20:09

Shehenaaz not allowed to become kabab mein haddi by clever jo
 hppy

Updated second part ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 20:51; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 20:19

Enemies succeed in trapping shehenshah and his begum OMGEE !!...

Updated !!

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 20:52; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-06-05, 20:44

i know what manu..........today JJ scenes was far better from the previous ones......today they were looking natural...... hpee  hpee 
b8 one thing..that praying scene in temple........god knows that scene has waken how much fangirls hidden desires.....*ahem**ahem*.... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil .........u know what i mean... Wink  Wink .............& precap..........SHERLOCK HOLMES JO WITH HER WATSON JALAL IS STARTING TO SOLVE CASE NO.35--CHAND BEGUM MYSTERY.......& we viewers r expecting again a romantic BADAL-KAJRI romantic track in this occasion & .......let it go...i m keeping my expectation level low........ lazee  lazee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 20:49

Sanchu wrote:i know what manu..........today JJ scenes was far better from the previous ones......today they were looking natural...... hpee  hpee 
b8 one thing..that praying scene in temple........god knows that scene has waken how much fangirls hidden desires.....*ahem**ahem*.... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil .........u know what i mean... Wink  Wink .............& precap..........SHERLOCK HOLMES JO WITH HER WATSON JALAL IS STARTING TO SOLVE CASE NO.35--CHAND BEGUM MYSTERY.......& we viewers r expecting again a romantic BADAL-KAJRI romantic track in this occasion & .......let it go...i m keeping my expectation level low........ lazee  lazee

Jodha and. Jala this time prayed for their own unborn child ... Soon it will be time for slim to come amd more SR for making that happen .. Sanchu my dear girl must be in romantic dream land already is it
 Heart long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 21:12

Sumana ... Thanks for the wonderful update  long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-05, 21:14

Sanchu wrote:i know what manu..........today JJ scenes was far better from the previous ones......today they were looking natural...... hpee  hpee 

Sanchu... Whatever ur results were ... Congratulations ! U are a wonderful person and that's all that counts.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-06-05, 21:21

thanks for the written update manu ... long hug
aaj koi vishesh tippani nahi.... bit tired today... hitting the bed early...
good night to all my babes.... hpee  hpee
P.S. what baby-shehenshah was the pandit talking about..... ?? hawa wala...? hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-06-05, 21:23

Shesherkobita wrote:

Sanchu... Whatever ur results were ... Congratulations ! U are a wonderful person and that's all that counts.
only 96.8% No  No 
b8 now i'm in vellore.......for some health issues.......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 21:29

Shesherkobita wrote:Sumana ... Thanks for the wonderful update  long hug 

Hugs Sabi .. The update is not aw good as. Tanthya's ... But managed to provide the story for the readers
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 22:11

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the written update manu ... long hug
aaj koi vishesh tippani nahi.... bit tired today... hitting the bed early...
good night to all my babes.... hpee  hpee
P.S. what baby-shehenshah was the pandit talking about..... ?? hawa wala...? hppy

I think the pandit ji was assuming that jo and jalal had come to pray for their own child . Ruku's pregnancy has not yet been revealed to awaam remember ??
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-05, 22:28

Thanks manu... long hug

Guess .. Tried some changes in your updates.. ?!?!

Ruk..MA happy with their tricks Bang
actually Ruks made this preg drama to set jalal closer, but in turn Jo and jalal are sharing closer moments.. Tats the oly good part of her cheap trick

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 22:36

candy wrote:Thanks manu... long hug

actually Ruks made this preg drama to set jalal closer, but in turn Jo and jalal are sharing closer moments..  Tats the oly good part of her cheap trick

Ruku has failed to keep Jodha and Jalal apart ... Jala will surely find a way to get some close moments with his favourite begum .. Ruku's efforts are proving futile
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-05, 23:02

Sanchu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

only 96.8% No  No 
b8 now i'm in vellore.......for some health issues.......
congrats on securing 96.8%

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-06, 00:17

Mine oh mine, did I just get my wish fulfilled today. bounce  bounce  bounce 

Manu dear, awesome update, lovely caps Thumbsup 

You all do a wonderful job on the updates with different styles of writing and it makes reading exciting.

Looks like another track is starting in the mix of Ruk's preg drama. Lets see how it goes.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-06, 02:59

Wow! The Scene at the temple was beautiful and personal. Starry Love  Their wishes for the unborn child were so good it felt like they are talking about their child together as though Jodha is already pregnant.  Heart 
Jodha’s wish for the child kinda implies he would be  like Jalal and he got the meaning too how romantic. Heart

However, I have a bone to pick with this CV team, No  No  No  sometimes the way they go about the interactions are so poor. What was the need for Salima  to come in between and ask Jalal to go with Jodha. Can’t they show her going directly to him after all the bonding they have been showing us these couple of weeks? After the entire lovely, dovely moments what else shouldn’t they be sharing with each other.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 08:21

Nanayaa623 wrote:Mine oh mine, did I just get my wish fulfilled today. bounce  bounce  bounce 

You all do a wonderful job on the updates with different styles of writing and it makes reading exciting.

Looks like another track is starting in the mix of Ruk's preg drama. Lets see how it goes.

I feel even before Ruku's fake pregnancy drama gets over the lord might bless Jo with her real pregnancy
 Heart Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 09:33

candy wrote:Thanks manu... long hug

actually Ruks made this preg drama to set jalal closer, but in turn Jo and jalal are sharing closer moments..  Tats the oly good part of her cheap trick

BTW. Candy how can they trap the shehenshah in a trap made of ropes . He will easily cut it up with his sword /khanjar and get away !!! ...
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-06-06, 13:24

Ah-ha...Salimji already marking attendance , is he??

Thank You, Manu

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 15:58

Tanthya wrote:Ah-ha...Salimji already marking attendance , is he??

Thank You, Manu
Anything for you Sathya Darling
 long hug Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-06, 16:18

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Mine oh mine, did I just get my wish fulfilled today. bounce  bounce  bounce 

I feel even before Ruku's fake pregnancy drama gets over the lord might bless Jo with her real pregnancy
 Heart Heart
Yes the dear it is very possible. Priest prayers were very personal as to she was pregnant.
 Manu lovely flowers. peace

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-06, 16:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Heart Heart
Yes the dear it is very possible. Priest prayers were very personal as to she was pregnant.

Truth and honesty triumphs in the end .. And Jalal  and Jo have prayed with full honesty .. They will surely be blessed soon and that fake ruku will be left childless for lying to every body ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-06-07, 02:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Heart Heart

Truth and honesty triumphs in the end .. And Jalal  and Jo have prayed with full honesty .. They will surely be blessed soon and that fake ruku will be left childless for lying to every body ....
Manu, I love this quote of yours. long hug  Yes it always does dear. It is a good thing that we try to learn from the characters in the serial and apply it to our daily living. I did not respond early cause I realised my way of thinking and comments kinda offends some. Today was really interesting and upcoming episodes looks wonderful too.

Best regards. long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-09, 10:22

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Heart Heart

Manu, I love this quote of yours. long hug  Yes it always does dear. It is a good thing that we try to learn from the characters in the serial and apply it to our daily living. I did not respond early cause I realised my way of thinking and comments kinda offends some. Today was really interesting and upcoming episodes looks wonderful too.

Best regards. long hug
Thanks for the awesome thoughts you shared Nanayaa 
 hpee  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top