Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai 5th June 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 11:06

Hi everyone!!

A scene out of a slow action movie is all the episode today was. I felt the entry and fight sequences were too dramatic. I loved how Sanam entered as Ahil’s lover. A secret agent planning a lover’s tiff drama was a surprise. I thought that idea would have been Sanam’s..

The Sleeper cell members tried to harm Ahil’s sister and Ahil started to fight. I wonder how long it will take for Ahil to pick up a fight to save Sanam.. I liked how Haya came with the police. It was nice to see Haya so strong.

I was surprised that only Sanam remembered about Badi Begum. Was it me or did Badi Begum actually call out Ahil when Sanam first woke up Badi Begum. I liked how Ahil and Sanam took care of Badi Begum while Tanveer was left to be frustrated. Badi Begum seems to be scared of Tanveer or is it the fear that Tanveer could hurt Ahil.

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do share yours too..

Last edited by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 20:06; edited 2 times in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai 5th June 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-06, 11:14

maria whose idea was it to do the0drama? the episode was all about promoting Akshay and his upcoming film yet I heard he shot for the places where u could tell it was him and the body double did the rest...the upheaval to accomodate a star...

badi begum isn't badi b from old days is she? is she aahil grandmother?

y did the sleeper cell attack aahil, wat did they want?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 11:24

sarra0 wrote:maria whose idea was it to do the0drama? the episode was all about promoting Akshay and his upcoming film yet I heard he shot for the places where u could tell it was him and the body double did the rest...the upheaval to accomodate a star...

The drama was Captain Virat's plan.. (aka Akshay Kumar) I didnt like the action scenes.. and I normally do like the fight scenes but this was too odd and I wanted the thing to just end.. 

No Badi Begum is not from old days.. this could be aahil's grandmother.. 

sleeper cell attacked aahil because they wanted to show the world that they are important or wanted to create a scare for them i guess. dont know y they chose aahil & Co..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-06, 11:31

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:maria whose idea was it to do the0drama? the episode was all about promoting Akshay and his upcoming film yet I heard he shot for the places where u could tell it was him and the body double did the rest...the upheaval to accomodate a star...

The drama was Captain Virat's plan.. (aka Akshay Kumar) I didnt like the action scenes.. and I normally do like the fight scenes but this was too odd and I wanted the thing to just end.. 

sleeper cell attacked aahil because they wanted to show the world that they are important or wanted to create a scare for them i guess. dont know y they chose aahil & Co..

hppy ROFL out of all the people and places to attack they chose aahil to show that they r serious... ROFL the whole two episodes sounds odd..but they b able to go back to there usual self now...

more mysteries...detective drama...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 13:21

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

hppy ROFL out of all the people and places to attack they chose aahil to show that they r serious... ROFL the whole two episodes sounds odd..but they b able to go back to there usual self now...

more mysteries...detective drama...
 hppy  hppy  hppy  true that reason was quite stupid..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-06, 15:17

Sleeper cells attacked ahil's house.. Coz they could see akshay kumar hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-06, 15:24

Maria jaan...
well pointed out yaar.. Those stunts were so dramatic.. Like posing for photo shoots.. Over performed stunt sequence!!

Haya was lookin lovely y day.. And this badi ammi track confusing.. If she is alive inside y did they lock the room ?!?

Looks like everyone knew abt her.. Then Wat the hell secret is Der ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-06, 15:27

Maria.. How is Munisa related to dilshad.. And rahat is her son isnt

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-06, 19:13

candy wrote:Maria..  How is Munisa related to dilshad.. And rahat is her son isnt

Dilshad is Munisa's distant aunt. Dilshad sold the old Asad house to Munisa. So Haya and Sanam are Munisa's second or third cousin ... Rahat is Munisa's brother ... Something happened to his G URL friend or wife and he went into seclusion. Hope that helps.

@maria, nice review ..
So glad that Akshay track is ending ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by reno816 on 2014-06-06, 19:26

Sab, 

How is Billo related to Munisa? I thought I saw a pic of Munisa, Rahat and Billo together in the precap, am I right? I haven't watched Season 1, so some of these characters are alien to me (the only thing I know is Billo killed Sanam's parents).... Shocked

Today we might see some progress, I hope!

reno816

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-06, 19:48

reno816 wrote:Sab, 

How is Billo related to Munisa? I thought I saw a pic of Munisa, Rahat and Billo together in the precap, am I right? I haven't watched Season 1, so some of these characters are alien to me (the only thing I know is Billo killed Sanam's parents).... Shocked

Today we might see some progress, I hope!

I dot know re... Billo was not related to Dilshad ... So this wil be interesting ... I have seen some parts of QH1 ( before it became crazy  hppy )

Billo was after Asad ... But Assad married Zoya and had twins ( Sanam and an unknown child at this point) Billo killed Sanam's parents ... Dilshad took Sanam and Haya ( Asad's sister's daughter ) and fled to Punjab. Just ask us if you have an Q abt QH 1. One of us on the forum will be able to answer.

Hope you are enjoying the nice weather today!  long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 20:06

Shesherkobita wrote:
candy wrote:Maria..  How is Munisa related to dilshad.. And rahat is her son isnt

Dilshad is Munisa's distant aunt. Dilshad sold the old Asad house to Munisa. So Haya and Sanam are Munisa's second or third cousin ... Rahat is Munisa's brother ... Something happened to his G URL friend or wife and he went into seclusion. Hope that helps.

@maria, nice review ..
So glad that Akshay track is ending ...
 long hug Thanks Sabi

I'm happy too that Akshay track is ending

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by reno816 on 2014-06-06, 20:37

Yup, the weather is gorgeous.... long hug ..however I am stuck at work till 3.... Bang ...Hope you are enjoying it too!!! Too many questions since I haven't watched Season 1.... hppy !!!

Is Haya mute and unable to hear since she witnessed Billo's acts or is it a birth defect? I am glad that the Akshay track ended...was kinda silly! Glad they didnt bring sonakshi in the pic, then I would have really lost it..... Bang  Bang  Bang

reno816

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-06, 20:50

reno816 wrote:Yup, the weather is gorgeous.... long hug ..however I am stuck at work till 3.... Bang ...Hope you are enjoying it too!!! Too many questions since I haven't watched Season 1.... hppy !!!

Is Haya mute and unable to hear since she witnessed Billo's acts or is it a birth defect? I am glad that the Akshay track ended...was kinda silly! Glad they didnt bring sonakshi in the pic, then I would have really lost it..... Bang  Bang  Bang
Hi Reno  long hug 

Don't know abt the reason for Haya's disabilities.. I am glad that Akshay track ended... Oh God had Sonakshi been involved it would have been pure torture..  Bang  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by reno816 on 2014-06-06, 20:59

Hi Maria...lot of mysteries in this show...I am loving it! Would like to see more Aahil/Sanam, Rahat/Haya interactions next week...On another note, I would love for Aasma to bust Azhar and then Rehaan to become her love interest...... Clap

reno816

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-06-07, 10:20

reno816 wrote:Hi Maria...lot of mysteries in this show...I am loving it! Would like to see more Aahil/Sanam, Rahat/Haya interactions next week...On another note, I would love for Aasma to bust Azhar and then Rehaan to become her love interest...... Clap
Hi Reno.. Hayee romance is welcome always  hpee  Clap

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-06-07, 18:22

Thanks sabi.. WinkWink

looks like Billi is also related to Munisa .. Else begum sahiba would have helped them ...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum